If you're over 17 forget about heightmaxxing and start saving for LL

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Even if youre lucky you might grow an inch post 17 years old. Looking at height enhancing studies the absolute maximum I found was a bone age of 17 as the limit, the other study a bone age of 16 and most excluded participants who were over 14 or 15 years old

'
Looking at estrogen it skyrockets past 15 years of age into growth plate closure territory (based on another study cbf finding)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, chrisN, mogging and 10 others
Nigga I’m 21 and 5’8 it’s beyond over for me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23260, subhuman incel, Copexodius Maximus and 1 other person
Man I wish I knew about blackpill when I was like 12. I was so close, I knew about PUA back then but blackpill was still really obscure so it was all "peacocking" and "game" shit. Fuck.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, horizontallytall, AscendingHero and 13 others
I would never even touch hgh even if i was 12 incase of it ruining your nose and ratios without being guaranteed a good few inches
ll will always be better

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, justinzayn, subhuman incel and 4 others
I read about blackpill at very young age and started height maxxing when I was 14 years old. I wasn't eating few hours before sleep, started eating a lot of cheese, milk and supplemening GABA, l-arginine before sleep + running and stretching and I can't tell if it help me.
Im ~183 cm
My dad: 170
My mom: ~164.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mogging, subhuman incel, Copexodius Maximus and 3 others
Why did my dad grow 5 cm after 18 then?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Copexodius Maximus
I read about blackpill at very young age and started height maxxing when I was 14 years old. I wasn't eating few hours before sleep, started eating a lot of cheese, milk and supplemening GABA, l-arginine before sleep + running and stretching and I can't tell if it help me.
Im ~183 cm
mogs me dads 174 mum is 170 im 178

• +1
  • So Sad
Why did my dad grow 5 cm after 18 then?
Its not that its not possible just for the fast majority of males linear growth stops between 16-18

• +1
Reactions: zubin, subhuman incel and Copexodius Maximus
But if my dad grew after 18 then heightmaxxing can be a good idea since we have similar genetics.

You cannot say this for anyone.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, Copexodius Maximus, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
But if my dad grew after 18 then heightmaxxing can be a good idea since we have similar genetics.

Look at percentile growth charts only a very few portion of men grow an inch after 18/19 and yes it does depend on genetics I grew around an inch from 17-19 doesn’t mean everyone will and it’s not worth throwing potentially 1000’s on hgh and whatnot to yield maybe an extra 1/2 inch

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Copexodius Maximus and SubhumanCurrycel
literally same except my mom is like 1,69

meanwhile my cousins got the good genes and is skyrocketing at 1,90 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
LL is the only option for people like us, my brother is on track to being 185-190

• +1
  • So Sad
LL is the only option for people like us, my brother is on track to being 185-190
tbh id rather do implants, hair transplant and other stuff before i consider LL... i can fraud to over 1,80cm which is okay

• +1
I’m 15, 6’0.5 mom 5’6 dad 6’3 and I want to get aromasin so badly but I don’t have the means to pay for it. I need very outlier height to compensate for subhuman ogre face. I mean I literally got the most fleshy trash bulbous nose and protruding ears but with weak bones slightly narrow mouth it’s over.

• +1
Im ~183 cm
lucky ass

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus

Environment is also important. If your father was eating a diet that supressed estrogen while you aren't then it may not translate to you.
Not to say it's over but still.

• +1
2 inches of leg lengthening and I'll be normal fuck bro

• +1
I’m 15, 6’0.5 mom 5’6 dad 6’3 and I want to get aromasin so badly but I don’t have the means to pay for it. I need very outlier height to compensate for subhuman ogre face. I mean I literally got the most fleshy trash bulbous nose and protruding ears but with weak bones slightly narrow mouth it’s over.
you dont have 50 dollars?

• +1
Even if youre lucky you might grow an inch post 17 years old. Looking at height enhancing studies the absolute maximum I found was a bone age of 17 as the limit, the other study a bone age of 16 and most excluded participants who were over 14 or 15 years old

View attachment 1941030'
Looking at estrogen it skyrockets past 15 years of age into growth plate closure territory (based on another study cbf finding)
How much is LL. Why not get some elevator shoes wtf

• +1
Pharma hgh is god tier but the insulin resistance buildup on actual height increasing doses is terrible

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Copexodius Maximus
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and Deleted member 22780
Im ~183 cm
I learned about the blackpill too late. I wish I had learned about it when I was that age I would've blasted HGH and proteinmaxxed.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
I plan on getting double LL and clavicle lengthening surgery plus roiding to become a giant

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Pua fucked up me over I wasted so much money on that crap seriously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Copexodius Maximus
growth after 17 is very possible

stop fear mongering for no reason

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, AngryShortMale and Copexodius Maximus

View attachment 1941030'
I stopped growing at 13 :feelsrope:

Helping your younger brother ascend is all well and good, until they come back and mog the absolute shit out of you and make it impossible for you to ever get anyone cause they will try to get with your brother.

Last edited:
  • +1
I stopped growing at 13 :feelsrope:

Helping your younger brother ascend is all well and good, until they come back and mog the absolute shit out of you and make it impossible for you to ever get anyone cause they will try to get with your brother.
the rule is simple, if you help someone ascend irl they wont even talk to your subhuman face afterwards

• So Sad
Im ~183 cm
my dad is 174
my mom is 164
im 170 cm

• So Sad
Reactions: kokoszanel and SubhumanCurrycel
@Copexodius Maximus

even double ll cant save you if your 5’2 its ovER

I’ve gotten IOIs pretty often, take the smilepill lads. But was too anxious and a mental cuck to be able to ride the IOIs to anything useful.

But if I can get that at 5’2? Imagine at 5’5 with a 3 inch LL? +1 with with shoe lifts, easily worth 100k

I’ve gotten IOIs pretty often, take the smilepill lads. But was too anxious and a mental cuck to be able to ride the IOIs to anything useful.

But if I can get that at 5’2? Imagine at 5’5 with a 3 inch LL? +1 with with shoe lifts, easily worth 100k
come turkey its 20k here
and stop bluepilled shit smiles wont do anything if you’re 5’2

View attachment 1941030'
17 yrs old I was 1,80 cm and with 22 i was with 1,88 cm some ppl are different

• +1
Reactions: mathis and SubhumanCurrycel
come turkey its 20k here
and stop bluepilled shit smiles wont do anything if you’re 5’2

Jfl at you ignoring lived experience. 5’2 is death tier yeah no doubt but shit when a girl is actively trying to get you into their dorm alone come back lol.

Jfl at you ignoring lived experience. 5’2 is death tier yeah no doubt but shit when a girl is actively trying to get you into their dorm alone come back lol.
tales from mommys basement

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23154 and AngryShortMale
Pharma hgh is god tier but the insulin resistance buildup on actual height increasing doses is terrible
You just have to take Berberine bud

I plan on getting double LL and clavicle lengthening surgery plus roiding to become a giant
Clavicle lengthening is overrated

i was legit subhjman tier clavicles then 1 million lateral raises im 99 percentile

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 20189
Clavicle lengthening is overrated

i was legit subhjman tier clavicles then 1 million lateral raises im 99 percentile
I was joking lmao, I'm 6 3 so I dont need any LL or anything and I'm gonna gymmax to try and grow shoulders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18361
LL is a great idea

Don’t listen to any other copes, most
of them are from people well over 6 feet who just rot here by choice and not force.

Do Femurs and max them out.

Move up almost 40percentile of men globally with almost 3.5 inches of height increase for only $100,000.

If you asked most guys if they could snap their fingers and trade that they’d do it in a instant.

It’s just people too pussy to get LL that say otherwise. Pick a good doctor. If it’s under $60,000 it’s probably too good to be true.

• +1
God I love being 6'4

• +1
17 yro here popping in to say that the doctor said I still have my growth plates in my bones and showed me the x-rays.
Doesn't matter though since height really doesn't matter at this point.