If you're over 17 forget about heightmaxxing and start saving for LL

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
not being able to run properly just for two inches of height. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Nah it's true in some cases you gotta go to a good doc

Fucking angry I didn't start growth hormone earlier man fml

• +1
Reactions: lixx and SubhumanCurrycel
Trying to pubertymax when you are literally already 98-100 percent done growing is desperate and not likely to be worth the effort

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I grew from 5’10 to 6’1.5 18-19

• +1
Trying to pubertymax when you are literally already 98-100 percent done growing is desperate and not likely to be worth the effort
Tbh once you’re approaching tanner stage 5 you’ll need bodybuilder tier levels of GH to induce even 1/2 an inch gain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Even if youre lucky you might grow an inch post 17 years old. Looking at height enhancing studies the absolute maximum I found was a bone age of 17 as the limit, the other study a bone age of 16 and most excluded participants who were over 14 or 15 years old

View attachment 1941030'
Looking at estrogen it skyrockets past 15 years of age into growth plate closure territory (based on another study cbf finding)
Vegan gains said he grew after the age of 20

• +1
Bullshit I'm a manlet grew from 5'7 to 5'8.5 from 17 to 25 wrist plates fuse first biggest regret was not hoping on hgh for those 8 years dead srs I would've gotten an inch and wouldn't need leg lengthening

you dont have 50 dollars?
I have enough sitting cash, just no way to use it online and my parents are not fond at all of allowing me to use it online. And you need to have a cash app account or cryptocurrency which I can't open without my parents.

you dont have a debit card? you can lie about your age too
I have enough sitting cash, just no way to use it online and my parents are not fond at all of allowing me to use it online. And you need to have a cash app account or cryptocurrency which I can't op

LL is gonna bring you to my height of 5'5
deathtier even at my age of 16
no point tbh

Already had this convo earlier in the thread with a graycel so I won’t reiterate why. But i’ll be getting LL regardless but i’ll be the last looksmax.

• +1
Already had this convo earlier in the thread with a graycel so I won’t reiterate why. But i’ll be getting LL regardless but i’ll be the last looksmax.
are you gonna LL to 5'5 and wear lifts to 5'7?

because 5'5 is fucking brutal

Look at percentile growth charts only a very few portion of men grow an inch after 18/19 and yes it does depend on genetics I grew around an inch from 17-19 doesn’t mean everyone will and it’s not worth throwing potentially 1000’s on hgh and whatnot to yield maybe an extra 1/2 inch
Didn’t you grow 1.5 inches /3.8cm

• +1
Yea but in hindsight it’s not worth the squeeze, even if I spent thousands on pharma HGH I’d get an additional 1-2cm max + it’s reasonable to assume I had some delay with my medical history.

It’s just from a cost perspective doesn’t seem to be worth it past that point unless you’ve been using AI’s before to keep your plates

Also I grew from 175.4 to 178.3 cm from the doctors visits between 17-19. It’s hard to tease out how much was just natural growth or not maybe using AI’s for a year helped a little but again would have made a huge difference if I started at say 15

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Also I grew from 175.4 to 178.3 cm from the doctors visits between 17-19. It’s hard to tease out how much was just natural growth or not maybe using AI’s for a year helped a little but again would have made a huge difference if I started at say 15
Which Ai are you using

not being able to run properly just for two inches of height. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
the bone grows stronger and could go up to 4 inches

• +1
I read about blackpill at very young age and started height maxxing when I was 14 years old. I wasn't eating few hours before sleep, started eating a lot of cheese, milk and supplemening GABA, l-arginine before sleep + running and stretching and I can't tell if it help me.
Im ~183 cm
My dad: 170
My mom: ~164.
How tall were you at 14? What ethnicity are you?

5'5 at 17 should I get LL? . It's kinda brutal being this height as my mom is 5'9 and dad is 5'7

Even if youre lucky you might grow an inch post 17 years old. Looking at height enhancing studies the absolute maximum I found was a bone age of 17 as the limit, the other study a bone age of 16 and most excluded participants who were over 14 or 15 years old

View attachment 1941030'
Looking at estrogen it skyrockets past 15 years of age into growth plate closure territory (based on another study cbf finding)
I’d say up to 18. Grew 10cm btw 17 and 18. Had a vitamin D deficiency tho

I stopped growing at 13 :feelsrope:

Helping your younger brother ascend is all well and good, until they come back and mog the absolute shit out of you and make it impossible for you to ever get anyone cause they will try to get with your brother.
You 100% had a deficiency. You could have grew way taller only by doing a bood work and supplementing. Its so over