If you’re under 18 you can still ascend a lot

Deleted member 1680

Deleted member 1680

Jm10 is my biggest friend
Just let puberty do it’s thing. My face improved drastically from age 16/17 to 19 as face got wider and more robust overall esp the jaw. My frame got wider as well. Just make sure you eat well, play sports and testosterone maxx whether that be gymcelling or taking vit supplements for example. AAlso I started using proper tongue but am unsure if it did anything. Me as a pubertycel aged 17 vs now age 19. By no means a chad but still ascended

• +1
Reactions: Reoa, GrewWrong, Extra Chromosome and 8 others
d-does that mean that my dick will grow?

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and Deleted member 1680
puberty ends at 17

"just let puberty br000000"

its over from birth

Just let puberty do it’s thing. My face improved drastically from age 16/17 to 19 as face got wider and more robust overall esp the jaw. My frame got wider as well. Just make sure you eat well, play sports and testosterone maxx whether that be gymcelling or taking vit supplements for example. AAlso I started using proper tongue but am unsure if it did anything. Me as a pubertycel aged 17 vs now age 19. By no means a chad but still ascended View attachment 52002View attachment 52003
Finally some legit advice

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and Deleted member 1680
I'm 19 and still going through pubertal changes. The age that you stop developing varies a lot depending on your genetics tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, LowTierNormie and Deleted member 1680
Just let puberty do it’s thing. My face improved drastically from age 16/17 to 19 as face got wider and more robust overall esp the jaw. My frame got wider as well. Just make sure you eat well, play sports and testosterone maxx whether that be gymcelling or taking vit supplements for example. AAlso I started using proper tongue but am unsure if it did anything. Me as a pubertycel aged 17 vs now age 19. By no means a chad but still ascended View attachment 52002View attachment 52003
Will puberty change the canthal tilt of my eyes?

Heres my transformation

Attachments

• IMG-20190405-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20190405-WA0007.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 138
  • 20181129_102748.jpg
    20181129_102748.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 144
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, Extra Chromosome, impure666 and 6 others
Will puberty change the canthal tilt of my eyes?
Lol prolly not, canthal tilt means jackshit tho I know plenty of slayers with every ct
What gives subhuman eye area is retracted lower eyelid, overly exposed upper eyelid hooding and horizontally short eyes
Heres my transformation
Lose body fat bro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: You
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
No, but your eyes will become less round and open (less feminine) and more "hunterish" if you have ideal testosterone levels.
I have poor cheekbone support I'm assuming cheekbone bone density will increase after puberty then

• +1
I have poor cheekbone support I'm assuming cheekbone bone density will increase after puberty then
Yes, it should. If you want the best results, have an ideal tongue posture.

• +1
Yes, it should. If you want the best results, have an ideal tongue posture.
It took me 2 and half years to master correct posture. I'm going to start mouth taping at night

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
It took me 2 and half years to master correct posture. I'm going to start mouth taping at night
Good on you man. You're doing what 90% of us should've done a long time ago.

• +1
Reactions: You and Deleted member 1680
No, but your eyes will become less round and open (less feminine) and more "hunterish" if you have ideal testosterone levels.

Looks like you got younger
Really lol?

Nice transformation

• +1
No it doesn't. Fuck me. If you a foid then yes.
95% of keeds stop at 17. the bones fuse, the T and HGH starts getting lower than it was during puberty, it all goes to shit

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
95% of keeds stop at 17. the bones fuse, the T and HGH starts getting lower than it was during puberty, it all goes to shit
Ive grown 2 inches since 17 boyo, its hardly 95%, more like 50-60%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Hard to believe its the same person, gratz bro

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and ElliotRodgerJr
Retard it's not the same for everyone why are you always out here acting like an annoying fuck
keep hoping youll reach 6'2'' from your subhuman height autist

keep hoping youll reach 6'2'' from your subhuman height autist
Says the polish subhuman I mog you to death. Puberty as we know it is a joke. Unless you were stunted you'll probably NOT stop growing at 16.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
just go to the gym honestly. i started at 17 (looked like a fucking soyboy nerd then) and am 21 now. changed my whole structure so fucking much. got a big chin, big masseters and a jaw. my brother who never lifted has a narrow face, no masseters and a round chin

• +1
Says the polish subhuman I mog you to death. Puberty as we know it is a joke. Unless you were stunted you'll probably NOT stop growing at 16.
im romanian negro

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
just go to the gym honestly. i started at 17 (looked like a fucking soyboy nerd then) and am 21 now. changed my whole structure so fucking much. got a big chin, big masseters and a jaw. my brother who never lifted has a narrow face, no masseters and a round chin
Please tell me more. I desperately need life fuel

hard miring ngl too bad you're ethnic

Please tell me more. I desperately need life fuel
just life the gym lifestyle really. sleep 8+ hours a day, eat your macros and lift heavy. it worked for me, like i said my brother has weak structure

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 1680
just life the gym lifestyle really. sleep 8+ hours a day, eat your macros and lift heavy. it worked for me, like i said my brother has weak structure
Yeh even just changing up your diet from crappy takeaways and processed food to eating high quality food such as beef and eggs makes a big difference

din read