If you’ve had braces prior to getting bimax do they still make you wear them again?

It depends on how your bite is, if you don't need them they won't make you get them.

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
It depends on how your bite is, if you don't need them they won't make you get them.
So if your bite lines up well, they’ll just do the surgery straight away?

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
So if your bite lines up well, they’ll just do the surgery straight away?
Yes if you had braces up until the surgery or shortly before I think they will do it "right away" meaning that it's in a few months.

Yes if you had braces up until the surgery or shortly before I think they will do it "right away" meaning that it's in a few months.
But I don't know to be honest bro, sorry. I am just guessing from what I know so far.

Yes they do

Depends on the surgeon, although in the past a lot of people who had camoflage orthondontics earlier in life need braces again to decompensate for the surgery. This can probably be avoided with surgery first surgeons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Depends on the surgeon, although in the past a lot of people who had camoflage orthondontics earlier in life need braces again to decompensate for the surgery. This can probably be avoided with surgery first surgeons
Fuark, I had camouflage orthodontics earlier in life. Wtf is decompensation? Will def try to look for a surgery first nigga tho.

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
Fuark, I had camouflage orthodontics earlier in life. Wtf is decompensation? Will def try to look for a surgery first nigga tho.
What even is camouflage ortho? Sounds like cope

• JFL
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
wow I never knew that goddamn NASA scientist here
Relax I’m not trying to annoy you I myself want to understand whether camo ortho is even a thing. Why do you think your dentist cucked you?

• Hmm...
Relax I’m not trying to annoy you I myself want to understand whether camo ortho is even a thing. Why do you think your dentist cucked you?
IDK NIGGA CAUSE THEYRE A JEW AND IM A RECESSED FAG?
I just wanna figure out if I might need Ortho again for this "decompensation" bs

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing