I'll try to become the next Amnesia/Crisick

Pale God

Pale God

Gold
It may take some years since I'm pretty broke right now and probably need to do some illegal stuff or get lucky that my buddy manages to succeed with some business ideas but I think I might be able to if I get enough money somehow.

I just turned 26 a few days ago and I still never had a real job. If I didn't worship university I would have probably started some apprenticeship at 16 and would have earned more than enough money to have gotten multiple surgeries already.

I already day dreamed about getting rhinoplasty at 14 but later I didn't care anymore really. I just wanted to become a translator/interpreter and geomaxx to Japan but that plan failed since I dropped out from night school I'll have to make money illegally or via some business.

I already considered searching for some sugar mama but made no efforts so far. Pretending to be gay to get some sugar daddy might work but I don't really wanna do it.

I'd rather continue shoplifting but I'd have to get better at it and sell stuff to actually make it worth my time.

I could also become a wage slave or self employed nutrionist or something different but it would kinda suck and I wouldn't really be able to save that much money probably.

Last edited:
You won't become Crisick nor Amnesia my nigga. Stop dreaming and go outside.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos
Are you getting a degree in photoshop?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Karstossos, latincell95 and 4 others
You won't become Crisick nor Amnesia my nigga. Stop dreaming and go outside.
They didn't look that amazing before so I might be able to ascend just as much as them. I'd be fine with looking slightly worse than them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27857
u wont ever become crisick. He gets offered modeling contracts whereever he goes and often gets invited to billionaire parties held by elon musk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Stopped reading here
I still look younger than most people my age since I barely went outside and didn't get much skin damage from the sun. Some guys in real life said I can pass as 21.

I still look younger than most people my age since I barely went outside and didn't get much skin damage from the sun. Some guys in real life said I can pass as 21.
That’s not a good thing lmao

That’s not a good thing lmao
Why? It's better than looking older and not being able to attract girls that are like 5 - 10 years younger than myself.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Why? It's better than looking older and not being able to attract girls that are like 5 - 10 years younger than myself.
Nigga ur never gonna touch a girl under 19. Be real, most men aren’t low inhibit enough to do that

Nigga ur never gonna touch a girl under 19. Be real, most men aren’t low inhibit enough to do that
I am. I have some Ukrainian girl I saw last last year still asking about me. She is 15/16. I just gotta approach her without my buddy who is her math tutor finding out about it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama and Reformed
I am. I have some Ukrainian girl I saw last last year still asking about me. She is 15/16. I just gotta approach her without my buddy who is her math tutor finding out about it.
Lol u won’t do shit. U know deep down if she even says a word to anyone, ur social life will forever be ruined

Lol u won’t do shit. U know deep down if she even says a word to anyone, ur social life will forever be ruined
I barely even have one. I couldn't care less.

I barely even have one. I couldn't care less.
Well then lol at u thinking its guaranteed to happen. If anything jbs are more likely to flake on u than normal girls

Well then lol at u thinking its guaranteed to happen. If anything jbs are more likely to flake on u than normal girls
Yeah, that's true I guess. I'll still give a try, maybe even tomorrow if I encounter her. If not the following weeks on Saturday/Sunday.

so you are an oldcel past his prime with no education and nothing achieved in his life? yeah sure you can become the next forum schizo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SwissArms and Deleted member 28904
so you are an oldcel past his prime with no education and nothing achieved in his life? yeah sure you can become the next forum schizo
I have at least my height, intelligence and some other physical and psychological attributes going for me but yeah admittedly it's gonna be a though battle nonetheless since I am also lazy, like video games and there are tons of internal and external factors that sabotage me. Since I became kinda desperate I will seek out more opportunities and use them if I get any decent ones.

I have at least my height, intelligence and some other physical and psychological attributes going for me but yeah admittedly it's gonna be a though battle nonetheless since I am also lazy, like video games and there are tons of internal and external factors that sabotage me. Since I became kinda desperate I will seek out more opportunities and use them if I get any decent ones.
show face pics

show face pics
I am kinda underweight now and have a two pimples and since I haven't posted or sent any pictures I am still undecided about whether or not I should share pics of my face.

A lot of black pilled people on Discord rated me a 6 and that was when I was bloated and weighed like 10 kg more of which mostly was fat and water weight I guess. So a 7 is definitely possible if I get my dorsal hump removed.

After I have leanmaxxed to 10 - 15% I will probably concentrate on building muscle again.

I will also give try to get a darker complexion with beta carotine a try.

Last edited:
Thanks for the money-making advice :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, latincell95 and Deleted member 17595
I am kinda underweight now and have a two pimples and since I haven't posted or sent any pictures I am still undecided about whether or not I should share pics of my face.

A lot of black pilled people on Discord rated me a 6 and that was when I was bloated and weighed like 10 kg more of which mostly was fat and water weight I guess. So a 7 is definitely possible if I get my dorsal hump removed.

After I have leanmaxxed to 10 - 15% I will probably concentrate on building muscle again.

I will also give trying to get a darker complexion with beta carotine a try.
no pics no care

Try becoming me, that's the most impossible
It may take some years since I'm pretty broke right now and probably need to do some illegal stuff or get lucky that my buddy manages to succeed with some business ideas but I think I might be able to if I get enough money somehow.

I just turned 26 a few days ago and I still never had a real job. If I didn't worship university I would have probably started some apprenticeship at 16 and would have earned more than enough money to have gotten multiple surgeries already.

I already day dreamed about getting rhinoplasty at 14 but later I didn't care anymore really. I just wanted to become a translator/interpreter and geomaxx to Japan but that plan failed since I dropped out from night school I'll have to make money illegally or via some business.

I already considered searching for some sugar mama but made no efforts so far. Pretending to be gay to get some sugar daddy might work but I don't really wanna do it.

I'd rather continue shoplifting but I'd have to get better at it and sell stuff to actually make it worth my time.

I could also become a wage slave or self employed nutrionist or something different but it would kinda suck and I wouldn't really be able to save that much money probably.
Thing

If 26 is post prime then what is prime? 20/21 when your face is still developing?

Last edited:
How tall are you?

Nah thats reserved for me. You can come after me tho

• +1
Reactions: Pale God
good luck, I hope you can acheieve your goal

• +1
Reactions: Pale God
Amnesia is a conscientiousness multi-millionare you live in a dream world