Im 15 should i take MK-677?

Light Triad Mogger

Light Triad Mogger

Iron
I am 15 years old and 6’1 and my goal is to get to 6’5. What should I pair with MK-677 and what dosages do I take (I don't want to die btw)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, UZB_Strebl, Ark and 1 other person
No get hgh pussy

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and mog_or_be_mogged
MK is shit for height

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, mog_or_be_mogged and Light Triad Mogger
Hey niggers would i get taller if i do high dosages with MK

I am 15 years old and 6’1 and my goal is to get to 6’5. What should I pair with MK-677 and what dosages do I take (I don't want to die btw)
Honestly bro, just let your growth ride. You are already tall at 15. I am 6'1.5 now at almost 19, and I was 5'5 ish at your age. Don't fuck your hormones up, you prob might aswell reach 6'5 without doing anything. If you don't prob will grow atleast another inch or two.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, BloodClot, Manletmachine and 1 other person
Take hgh+igf-1... Take Aromatase inhibitors too
But I won't recommend any of it tho it will just fuck u up

Honestly bro, just let your growth ride. You are already tall at 15. I am 6'1.5 now at almost 19, and I was 5'5 ish at your age. Don't fuck your hormones up, you prob might aswell reach 6'5 without doing anything. If you don't prob will grow atleast another inch or two.
You're an idiot, what hormone does gh suppress?

Take dbol and anavar with winstrol instead. My parents were below average. All I ate was Frosted Flakes. Pretty sure the added micronutrients from there made me very tall. Just cycle Apple Jacks instead.

Attachments

• 299E9487-AF49-4C69-8ABA-F6951A76D33A.gif
    299E9487-AF49-4C69-8ABA-F6951A76D33A.gif
    894.2 KB · Views: 0