im 17 and have never been to a NYE party

D

Deleted member 27746

anonymous troll demon
every other normie fag is going out with friends to parties and having sex, especially my oneitis getting her poundings from bbcs all night while i rot

its completly over for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Lmao and murdah
every other normie fag is going out with friends to parties and having sex, especially my oneitis getting her poundings from bbcs all night while i rot

26 never been to a NYE party so I feel your pain

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: goldpill, Deleted member 27746, Tai Lung and 1 other person
my first nye party was at 16 jfl :lul: :lul:

who cares about nye party lol just find a girl from tinder to spend it with

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tai Lung
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27746
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
who cares if you want it so badly ask a friend to go with him its like any other party really

who cares if you want it so badly ask a friend to go with him its like any other party really
i have no friends who are going to invite me anywhere otherwise they would already jfl

i have no friends who are going to invite me anywhere otherwise they would already jfl
you have to invite yourself in then if they dont invite you. take some innitiative broski if you are fun they will invite you next time

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Nigga you’re only 18 relax

you have to invite yourself in then if they dont invite you. take some innitiative broski if you are fun they will invite you next time
they think im a weirdo so they probably will say no

You are the Normie fag whining about not ever going to a nye party at only 17 lol

who cares? you're still in the tutorial level

You are the Normie fag whining about not ever going to a nye party at only 17 lol
stfu retard, every other cunt gets to go to partys while i rot, how am i the normie fag stupid nigger

stfu retard, every other cunt gets to go to partys while i rot, how am i the normie fag stupid nigger
Fuck off tiktok faggot the average 17 year old in hs is not throwing New Year’s parties in 2023. LOL delusional basement dweller

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Fuck off tiktok faggot the average 17 year old in hs is not throwing New Year’s parties in 2023. LOL delusional basement dweller
are you serious

are you serious
Yes I’m serious. No they aren’t fucking doing big ass parties for new years in HS dumbass. They don’t do big ass parties for holidays unless ITS HALLOWEEN.

Like fucks sake no they don’t in fucking HS that’s college shit. That’s what happens in college not HS fucking tiktok retards dude

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Jamaldickjavontus
Yes I’m serious. No they aren’t fucking doing big ass parties for new years in HS dumbass. They don’t do big ass parties for holidays unless ITS HALLOWEEN.

Like fucks sake no they don’t in fucking HS that’s college shit. That’s what happens in college not HS fucking tiktok retards dude
fax most parties are not in hs movies made it seem like it was and also nobody has the money to be buying beer and throwing partys every week due to parents

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and ElTruecel