I'm 19 and I feel like I am getting old. I might have age dysphoria. I wish I was 13 again.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
I'm already aging (growth plate senescence is incoming in a few years), I have no friends (even in college), and I'm already severely behind in life. I was supposed to be like some child prodigy if I really worked hard since getting on self-improvement at 15 (lol I still haven't sticked with a self improvement routine for any more than a month).

My high school life was better than this (not much better but it was better)

Sad Lonely GIF by Pokémon
Sad Rabbit GIF by Muffin & Nuts

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali, goldpill, IMOGYOU and 11 others
might delete the thread soon

• So Sad
Reactions: Informationcapitali
I'm already aging (growth plate senescence is incoming in a few years), I have no friends (even in college), and I'm already severely behind in life. I was supposed to be like some child prodigy if I really worked hard since getting on self-improvement at 15 (lol I still haven't sticked with a self improvement routine for any more than a month).

Same age bro ❤️

Keep at it, we have the power of youth.

Lol i wanna be 18 just so i can go on tinder and fuck maybe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Holy shit you’re actually only 19 ? You look 30 … but then again you also have childish features

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, murdah, Ricky212 and 2 others
Holy shit you’re actually only 19 ? You look 30 … but then again you also have childish features

I never saw his face, show me

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I turned 18 a month ago and I feel like I've been playing catch up with everybody.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dimorphism, Kristin and enchanted_elixir
I'm not Cody Winters from reddit bro.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 7580

You a freshman?

The Cody winters meme was funny the first 20 times

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, shabby890, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
I feel the same way, shit is boring as hell

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 29581, Zonar and 1 other person
can relate tbh

• +1
@Zonar is implying he has missed out on sexual experiences that his peers have had and thus needs to constantly catch up to them despite the fact that they’re miles ahead of him developmentally

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
I feel the same way, shit is boring as hell
not just because of the transition, but I'm literally physically aging. My growth plates are closing and I'm a few years away from starting to age (mid 20s)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Informationcapitali and Kristin
Your life is just beginning bro

Bro ngl if I could go back to when I was 12/13 I truly think I would have ended up in a better place today. So many missed opportunities, if only I had taken them

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and enchanted_elixir
not just because of the transition, but I'm literally physically aging. My growth plates are closing and I'm a few years away from starting to age (mid 20s)
i was literally about to write the first sentence word to word, i thought i was tripping

can relate tbh
yeah it's sad man :(
I wish I was 13 again. growing, heightmaxing and not wasting my life and maybe have like a buddy i guess.... i guess...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Informationcapitali, horizontallytall, Kristin and 1 other person
yeah it's sad man :(
I wish I was 13 again. growing, heightmaxing and not wasting my life and maybe have like a buddy i guess.... i guess...
same, 13-14 was the peak. Football after school with no problems

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and enchanted_elixir
Bro ngl if I could go back to when I was 12/13 I truly think I would have ended up in a better place today. So many missed opportunities, if only I had taken them
same!!
jfl there were several above average (6/10s) white girls , some asian girls and this one mulatta girl that were above average and i think they were giving me IOIs, somemight be wishful cope but i guarantee if I did something about it, I could have had at least 1 gf by now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Zonar
OP go the fuck outside before you’re 28.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and enchanted_elixir
  • So Sad
Reactions: Informationcapitali

relatable

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
same!!
jfl there were several above average (6/10s) white girls , some asian girls and this one mulatta girl that were above average and i think they were giving me IOIs, somemight be wishful cope but i guarantee if I did something about it, I could have had at least 1 gf by now.
IOIs are irrelevant from my own experience- I mean I had girls straight up ask me out and I’d decline for my oneitis who didn’t even like me

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Tai Lung
and also social and professional oppurtunities as well...

Caged tbh, as a huge age dysphoricel 19 was the least dysphoric year for me compared to 18 (when you officially become an adult legally and lose the innocent child privilege) and 20 (when u officially end your teenage years, it felt like a knife in my heart when it happened)

• JFL
IOIs are irrelevant from my own experience- I mean I had girls straight up ask me out and I’d decline for my oneitis who didn’t even like me
this above average mulattashouted to me "I love you" like 30 meters away from me and I told her "ok".

Caged tbh, as a huge age dysphoricel 19 was the least dysphoric year for me compared to 18 (when you officially become an adult legally and lose the innocent child privilege) and 20 (when u officially end your teenage years, it felt like a knife in my heart when it happened)
How old r u

• +1
  • +1
this above average mulattashouted to me "I love you" like 30 meters away from me and I told her "ok".
the next week she told me "you keep ignoring me", still too shy to do something about it.

the next week she told me "you keep ignoring me", still too shy to do something about it.
even worse, she gave me a seat when I was around looking for one, she wanted me to sit next to her. I sat as if I didn't belong there... jfl at me

sad innit mate :(