I'm 19 and I feel like I am getting old. I might have age dysphoria. I wish I was 13 again.

Just so you know it's not any better at 18½. If you miss important milestones in your life it's hard to bounce back

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Yep, I should have studied harder instead of Jestermaxxing jfl
I was just lazy. I worked and got straight As but after covid, I spoiled the last 2 years.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Informationcapitali and Kristin
Just so you know it's not any better at 18½. If you miss important milestones in your life it's hard to bounce back
I just felt like I am a waste of oxygen since I'm not doing anything useful with it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Informationcapitali

:p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the MOUSE and enchanted_elixir
that's like 1 year until the last decade of your life in terms of the important things.
Nigga, you’re only 19 not 21 relax

Imo once you turn 21 is when you should really start tripping about this shit :lul: that’s when shit isn’t a game anymore and you have to get your head in the game

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and enchanted_elixir
can relate but never too late to change

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

Imo once you turn 21 is when you should really start tripping about this shit :lul: that’s when shit isn’t a game anymore and you have to get your head in the game
really? are you 21?

word but im still concerned

same!!
jfl there were several above average (6/10s) white girls , some asian girls and this one mulatta girl that were above average and i think they were giving me IOIs, somemight be wishful cope but i guarantee if I did something about it, I could have had at least 1 gf by now.
Whats ur hright?

@Ritalincel utter a word boyo

Every girl is run through and you’ll miss out on teen love which is necessary for development
In grade school, it's possible to find virgins.
Good luck after that JUST FUCKING LOL

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
You're just retarded (in the actual meaning of the word)

In grade school, it's possible to find virgins.
Good luck after that JUST FUCKING LOL
I’ll always need to cope with the fact that I’ll never be her first, brutal

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
You’ve got another 7-8 years before it’s really over, make the most of this time knowing that

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
I'm already aging (growth plate senescence is incoming in a few years), I have no friends (even in college), and I'm already severely behind in life. I was supposed to be like some child prodigy if I really worked hard since getting on self-improvement at 15 (lol I still haven't sticked with a self improvement routine for any more than a month).

My high school life was better than this (not much better but it was better)

Sad Lonely GIF by Pokémon
Sad Rabbit GIF by Muffin & Nuts
same except im 16

Every girl is run through and you’ll miss out on teen love which is necessary for development
Muh teen love

I’d rather be a HS slayer than some oofy doofy high schooler who’s her practice bf until she leaves for college to get railed

Muh teen love

I’d rather be a HS slayer than some oofy doofy high schooler who’s her practice bf until she leaves for college to get railed
Cap, teen love is better than slaying

Then go the fuck out and do it.
Ong 💀 how you got multiple BOTB threads but ain’t a lick of coochie in sight? @enchanted_elixir I’m astonished actually

How would you know?
Happy The Sopranos GIF
I know because I haven’t had it, I’ve had gfs in high school but I always thought they were beneath me. I’m like makima innit I need someone on my level, i remember when my first oneitis showed signs of liking me I felt so at peace and happy. That’s probably what teen love feels like

Just eat raw meat and you will feel good

Man prime physically and mentally is 36, real decline start in 50s

Aslo to fix this modern disease you need 10 kids and travel around the world

Last edited: