im 27 years old looking like 17

gigacumster3000

gigacumster3000

Bronze
this is a fucking curse, women don't take me seriously (even in asia i heard once i look underage :lul: )
how to deal with this shit

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and justbentbro
No pic no care

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Rimaxtis and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ;-;, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, BongMog and 4 others
RsQ_wvgv_400x400.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Jarate and ShowerMaxxing
literally this type of looks, total trash, i dont look young, i look like a child
i will look like child with fucking wrinkles in next 5 years

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 24789, Deleted member 26678 and 1 other person
I'm 30 and i don't really look like my age either, it's quite common to see ppls who are like 23 and have huge naso folds, looking like they could be 10 years older.

Over for us younglookingcels

you think getting normal size body would help? im super fucking skinny like 177/60kg

this is a fucking curse, women don't take me seriously (even in asia i heard once i look underage :lul: )
you look young because you have youthful skin and hair or because you're short boneless subhuman?

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Screenshot 2023 04 23 17 45 30 501 comandroidchrome
He's 21 looking 30+ lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, rooman, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
you look young because you have youthful skin and hair or because you're short boneless subhuman?
why not both? :lul:
trash frame, narrow shoulders, super skinny, rat face, virgin hair

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
Stop complaining and do something to improve your appearance as soon as possible. We do not have much time. The agepill is brutal.

• So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Post pictures. You don’t look that young. Early 20s sure. But not late teens, JFL.

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
Stop complaining and do something to improve your appearance as soon as possible. We do not have much time. The agepill is brutal.
i think i have to fucking bulk til im fucking porker 200 lbs
maybe then ill look older

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116 and justbentbro
Post pictures. You don’t look that young. Early 20s sure. But not late teens, JFL.
not even late teens, i look exactly the same as in high school, people i knew from school look similar to my 55 years old parents
i will be kid til 50, then i will be kid with wrinkles

Op rn

Check ur bloodwork

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Banderacell and DeformedCell
loxon on beard which will additionally hide my absolutely subhuman lower third + gaining weight
that's my gameplan for next months

babyface is real. Im almost 27, people tell me i look 17-18. Even jbs asking for my number
why not both? :lul:
trash frame, narrow shoulders, super skinny, rat face, virgin hair
if u are skinny u just coping. i've been gymmaxing now i look like robust high schooler/college freshman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
@Makhachev why?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
develop masculine traits

babyface is real. Im almost 27, people tell me i look 17-18. Even jbs asking for my number

if u are skinny u just coping. i've been gymmaxing now i look like robust high schooler/college freshman
I think you can pass as early 20s but not 17-18 unless you got a disease.

Larp as 21 and slay prime 18-21 year old women?

literally this type of looks, total trash, i dont look young, i look like a child
i will look like child with fucking wrinkles in next 5 years
put dht cream on your face and hairline

recessed probably like me

how old r u? this herbst shit doesnt work on adults?
herbst appliance is for schildren that still expirience significant growth. Only surgery works for adults. dont waste your time with mewing.

I am 25 now

I think you can pass as early 20s but not 17-18 unless you got a disease.
its from IRL experience usually i pass as 17-19. I've got babyface and good collagen. I'm not deformed truecel cuz i can get laid thats for sure.
Larp as 21 and slay prime 18-21 year old women?
18-21 women are the most demanding. They are in their prime and entitled. Its not that easy. Youthful doesnt mean attractive. He need something else going for him.

its from IRL experience usually i pass as 17-19. I've got babyface and good collagen. I'm not deformed truecel cuz i can get laid thats for sure.
Those people just suck at guessing ages then. Even with baby face you should be looking at least a20 y/o at 27.

Those people just suck at guessing ages then. Even with baby face you should be looking at least a20 y/o at 27.
Literally everyone. Especially with normies that age like shit. I've never heard someone guessing my true age. 26(27 in 2 months) is not that old for a healthy man to age drastically.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Literally everyone. Especially with normies that age like shit. I've never heard someone guessing my true age. 26(27 in 2 months) is not that old for a healthy man to age drastically.
Oh you’re 26 still. Wonder what you look like but I think I would be seeing that you’re closer to that age.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and gigacumster3000
>27 year old dateless KHHV NEET
hey thats literally me

• So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali