I'm 5'3 and some of you I wish I could tell you you're gonna be fine, the amount of grief the people on here seem to have about being short is wild

BitchBoy

BitchBoy

5’3 and not ashamed
Im not trying to negate your feelings, but if you even have the slightest feeling of inadequacy that will seep into your soul, I get that there are women that probably have spurned you or made fun of your height, for some reason of all the troubles I've faced in my life, my height has never even really been on the list like seriously seriously. And I think because of that I have been able to become more than my (height) because I absolutely am, I'm so much more and I know this beyond a shadow of a doubt, I'm beyond my bank account, beyond the clothes I wear, beyond my car and my occupation. And honestly people don't realize this enough, someday you are going to die. Think about those guys who crashed in the sub, would they give all of their riches just for a chance to wake up again, I don't mean to wax poetic but damn. It's like I picture a doctor coming out to tell someone the bad news doctor: I'm sorry son your only ever gonna be 5'6. 5'6 guy, crying: how long do I have? "About 168 cm" "NOOOO"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Deleted member 32973, wishIwasSalludon and 6 others
Do u get girls? Thats point of the heightpill...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, NewOneXY, Cutecel2001 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Deleted member 51465, futuregigamogger and 11 others
you must have a good looking face man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and bigchunguslover
Im not trying to negate your feelings, but if you even have the slightest feeling of inadequacy that will seep into your soul, I get that there are women that probably have spurned you or made fun of your height, for some reason of all the troubles I've faced in my life, my height has never even really been on the list like seriously seriously. And I think because of that I have been able to become more than my (height) because I absolutely am, I'm so much more and I know this beyond a shadow of a doubt, I'm beyond my bank account, beyond the clothes I wear, beyond my car and my occupation. And honestly people don't realize this enough, someday you are going to die. Think about those guys who crashed in the sub, would they give all of their riches just for a chance to wake up again, I don't mean to wax poetic but damn. It's like I picture a doctor coming out to tell someone the bad news doctor: I'm sorry son your only ever gonna be 5'6. 5'6 guy, crying: how long do I have? "About 168 cm" "NOOOO"
Ur a midget lol

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95, PrinceofDarkness and Deleted member 51465
you must have a good looking face man

Didn’t read but if you are sub 6’2” just neck yourself no woman will ever respect you

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, LooksOrDeath, latincell95 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
At 5'3 people won't bully you because people think you are a legal midget at that height. 5'6 is brutal asf. You can only cope with 5'6 if you are gl and have a good body. Also if you have these two characteristics you will get even more disrespected by other guys because they see that you have potential to steal foids from them. It also depends on your personality if you have a strong one, you won't but if you try to act like a tall guy such as being humble you won't get anywhere.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, humanoidsub7, Skywalker and 2 others
you NEED to get LL no question.....its the hardest surgery out there , but at your height its mandatory
i wish you good luck....

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95, PrinceofDarkness and BitchBoy
Leg Lengthening

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
you NEED to get LL no question.....its the hardest surgery out there , but at your height its mandatory
i wish you good luck....
Leg Lengthening
Cope surgery for faggots. I’m not about to fuck up my legs with metal rods because some slut on reddit likes muh tall boys

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Navnith, latincell95, Allornothing and 1 other person
Cope surgery for faggots. I’m not about to fuck up my legs with metal rods because some slut on reddit likes muh tall boys
slut on reddit, did you mean every foid?

• +1
Beng below 5'7would mean the end of your dating life tbh
But jfl at niggers heree claiming 5'10 is short for a man I think height overall is overrated

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Detective, latincell95, Deleted member 21345 and 1 other person
But jfl at niggers heree claiming 5'10 is short for a man I think height overall is overrated
depends where you live, 5'10 is considered either tall-ish or just plain short depending on the country

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and BitchBoy
5'3 with LL would look fucking retarded. At that height you're basically a stub

• +1
If you’ve genuinely ascended pay the heightpill and attained peace all I can say is good for you

It’s pretty average in some parts of the U.S.

Of course you are more than your bank account(money doesn't exist), and your height and looks, even though they are a major part of who you are in other people's eyes. It's also good that you mentally accepted yourself and that you are not suffering because of your short height.

However.

You can improve your mindset 10 times more, you can accept yourself 20 times more, it can't change the brutal fact that your height will determine the level of attractiveness that foids feel for you, and I am really not trying to bring you down here, I'm just being objective.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
When the copium hits too hard

you said you are 5'10
Yeah so?

Even if I didn’t have the face all this would mean is that women don’t respect me. Not afraid to admit something like that.

• +1
Fuck i miss this nigga

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Anyway 4 inches is massive difference irl I couldn't imagine being 5'3 and being heightmogged 6 or 7 inches by the average male

Idk you said 5'10 so ur 5'7
Someone like you may need to lie about every inch but I’m fine just telling the truth about my height. I round it down. Jfl at the serial larpers on this forum always projecting their insecurities.

• +1
Yeah so?

Even if I didn’t have the face all this would mean is that women don’t respect me. Not afraid to admit something like that.
you would be more respected if you were 6'2, yes. Still cucked to say you should neck yourself. Average height + good face is enough for respect.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
surely

you would be more respected if you were 6'2, yes. Still cucked to say you should neck yourself. Average height + good face is enough for respect.
I don’t think most of what I say on this forum is serious. Being tall would be nice though.

• +1