Im 6'5 and 250lb i go to gym. What else can i do to improve my look. What is my rating?

I

idhem

6'5 mediterian/slavic person
IMG 20230122 194454 986
IMG 20230201 WA0001
20221122 215249

Im 16btw

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chadmanlet04, garoupilled_, Banderacell and 20 others
MTN+ maybe if looksmaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Grow your hair obviously also 250 lbs means youre likely too fat

• +1
Reactions: ptg405
Grow your hair obviously also 250 lbs means youre likely too fat

He needs to Reach 275 first and bulk on a 300-500 calorie surplus. He needs to use niche appeal because he is ogre he needs to ogre maxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IHeightMogU, Deleted member 27472, Ryldoo IS COPING and 5 others
Gain 200 more pounds so u can look like Eddie Hall

Ropemaxx tiktok fag

• +1
Reactions: madmogger, N1666, Rimaxtis and 1 other person
Ogremaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Icon and Banasura
your face is all bloated because your body doesn’t have enough water-soluble fat storages in other parts of your body.
I’d advise dirty bulking to 270 lbs and looking at how your cheeks evolve.

If your cheeks still aren’t hollow then you probably have IBS (like 1 in 12 people) and your have to get prescribed SSRIs from your doctor.

thoughts @HimmyButler @tristan18 ??

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 1966Ford, Ryldoo IS COPING, garoupilled_ and 9 others
your face is all bloated because your body is doesn’t have enough water-soluble fat storages in other parts of your body.

If your cheeks still aren’t hollow then you probably have IBS (like 1 in 12 people) and your have to get prescribed SSRIs from your doctor.

He need to get at least 3g of sodium in this bulk. To much protein will make him bloated so he should focus on carbs and healthy fats from fatty meat cuts. Basically by increasing his soduke intake, he is going to force his body to flush it out faster which will give him the hollow look he is looking for

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, It'snotover, Deleted member 22924 and 2 others
Im 5’11” 240 so i think i mog you boyo. Time for you to rope tbh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230809-195659_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230809-195659_Gallery.jpg
    471.6 KB · Views: 0
Wear wig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29670
You from tik tok !?

• +1
Reactions: Arditi
Lol ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 134applesauce456, BeanletMogger, tombradylover and 5 others
You have a good brow ridge.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Ogremaxxing

Considering everything youre still a mogger tho and can get girls easily

How the fuck are you incel at 6 5
The thing is....we should maybe not accept non incels. It doesn't make sense to looksmax if you get bitches.

• +1
Reactions: Arditi
He's 6 5 though I don't think you realize how tall that is irl
U see how ugly he is lol. He's like massively recessed with ogre browridge

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
what would you rate me? Im slav from Bosnia
Ofc you're from Bosnia.... what could I rate you tho? You're 6'5" so you already 3/10. Your face isn't bad but not good either so a 5/10. If you go to the gum hard-core and get a mogger physique then a 6/10. In the eyes of most women a gymaxxed version of yourself will be chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Ofc you're from Bosnia.... what could I rate you tho? You're 6'5" so you already 3/10. Your face isn't bad but not good either so a 5/10. If you go to the gum hard-core and get a mogger physique then a 6/10. In the eyes of most women a gymaxxed version of yourself will be chadlite.
Gym*

U see how ugly he is lol. He's like massively recessed with ogre browridge

Bro I know it's brutal but 6 5 I don't think it's possible to be incel at that height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, Blackgymmax and efidescontinuado
no no i have no problems with girls.
Obviously. Right now you would mog blackgymmax tinder off race eye color and height alone. Dude is such a little coper. Keep eating 1200 calories a day so you can match with 19 yr old 4s that cuck you for white normies @Blackgymmax

You are normie now , 5/10.
You can improve a lot though

Obviously. Right now you would mog blackgymmax tinder off race eye color and height alone. Dude is such a little coper. Keep eating 1200 calories a day so you can match with 19 yr old 4s that cuck you for white normies @Blackgymmax
No lol. He would barely get some random mtb height fetishists. Girls in general would look at him as some sort of rapist retard lol

• JFL
your face is all bloated because your body doesn’t have enough water-soluble fat storages in other parts of your body.

Nice you brought back the old username

Nobody could remember the new one

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
1. You should adopt @pneumocystosis face maxxing diet. High sodium and drink lots of water irregularly.
2. You should bulk if ur bf is under 18 percent. You need to utilize size which will give u niche appeal to certain foids. @5.5psl has gotten success with this method
what would u rate me?

Leanmaxx and slay. Lmfao at all these copers itt. You will mog blackgymmax to oblivion and back after leanmaxxed. You actually have decent pretty boy potential but tbh rn you're a masc htn at 6'5 you can do great right now just make your tinder bio nothing but your height. But if you leanmaxx you'll be chadlite smv
He's not masculine htn. I'm somewhere around that. This is like incel ogre. No one with this face even slays irl if you've left your basement. The guy is like jawless with an eye deformity and nct with thinning hair lol
Screenshot 20230809 143839 Chrome
Screenshot 20230809 143848 Chrome

• JFL
No lol. He would barely get some random mtb height fetishists. Girls in general would look at him as some sort of rapist retard lol
tbh i dont think its like that my jaw is better now but my haircut was bad so i chose this pic, and people treat me real nice all the time.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Lethbridge, It'snotover and 2 others