Im 6'5 and 250lb i go to gym. What else can i do to improve my look. What is my rating?

tbh i dont think its like that my jaw is better now but my haircut was bad so i chose this pic, and people treat me real nice all the time.
If I went out to any social event you'd be the tallest however you'd be one of the ugliest. Even among blacks. I don't know how anyone can rate you above average when yourenuglier than most people

• +1
Reactions: reptiles

Attachments

• IMG_20220909_151053_391.jpg
    IMG_20220909_151053_391.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 0
Please rope you ugly ogre

If I went out to any social event you'd be the tallest however you'd be one of the ugliest. Even among blacks. I don't know how anyone can rate you above average when yourenuglier than most people

Laf

I think I fixed my jaw.

You look mentally stunted
and i can grow preety filled in beard so myb i will try that. Right now i keep my face shaved because the girls im interested in right now like it this way.

How's life being ugly
I mog you im white just like this guy does why are you coping? weve all seen your mtb receipts and your dogshit tinder stats dog. Girls want tall guys who look like this not weird black sociopathic aspies

I mog you im white just like this guy does why are you coping? weve all seen your mtb receipts and your dogshit tinder stats dog. Girls want tall guys who look like this not weird black sociopathic aspies
I have like thousands of matches on tinder lol

Your main falios are skin, NCT, need to leanmaxx, and recessed. But since the forum users on here are gigaautists with an inability to rate based off a female gaze they see those things and automatically assume you have an ugly face because they do not go outside. But your harmony, eyebrows, forward growth, lips, and overall eye area are all actually pretty good and it makes up for the NCT. Again these forum users mainly do not know how to rate properly based off a female gaze, they are autistic, they see features and assume, they dont actually understand the nuances of how those features come together harmoniously and what makes a face genuinely attractive to look at. Just leanmaxx and skincare is all you really need, but if you really want to hardmaxx bimax would ascend you pretty hard after you are lean.

I have like thousands of matches on tinder lol
???? matches mean absolutely nothing tf? White normies will ammass thousands of matches after a few years in NYC if they pay for premium and have good photos. What a cringey cope. What matters is match percentage

???? matches mean absolutely nothing tf? White normies will ammass thousands of matches after a few years in NYC if they pay for premium and have good photos. What a cringey cope. What matters is match percentage
Lol I get a few hundred within a week with bathroom selfies

Lol I get a few hundred within a week with bathroom selfies
Yes very typical for platinum + leanmaxxed + gymmaxxed + HTN face in a city. 6'5 white masc normie still mogs in a club and in genuine desire though.

Yes very typical for platinum + leanmaxxed + gymmaxxed + HTN face in a city. 6'5 white masc normie still mogs in a club and in genuine desire though.
No lol not without gym

@Arborist is this larper valid to apply for human?

Tiktokers need to rope

the most 1/1 balkan looks i've seen in a while

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and NerdcelThundercok
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Orc
nije ni uvreda ni kompliment, samo sam znao čim sam vidio slike
Aha ma da budem realan meni je to kompliment jaka je to stvar ahahhaha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
Brate, izgubi malo sala budi bar 12% bf i eto te u high tier normie range nema sta i probaj duzu kosu svakako

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221006-213710_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20221006-213710_Instagram.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Krakowski
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221006-213710_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20221006-213710_Instagram.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Yea what are your stats im slavic so that is why myb.
Nah man just delete your account, get lean (being big is a joke), get some tattoos and run numbers game. 6’5 with decent frame is a joke of a cheat code

Nah man just delete your account, get lean (being big is a joke), get some tattoos and run numbers game. 6’5 with decent frame is a joke of a cheat code
Numbers game?

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

It’s confirmed, he is a shittokker
I swear im not i think its havig a lot of women but im not sure, im from balkan and i dont see any english tiktokers.

fix ur skin bro. I'm not joking that a girl could see a chad but walk up to them and they'd drop to a subhuman with those shitty lips and acne. ofc the hair as well but I think you get that
Screenshot 20230810 020459 Gallery
Screenshot 20230417 152708 Gallery
Screenshot 20221006 213710 Instagram
what you think?

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
JoinedAug 4, 2023

Lmao, he's just a young average guy. Why you always trying to make people down and mess with their emotions? Don't you have better things to do. Genuinely curious and serious as I always see you do that lol. It's funny how people do sometimes believe and buy what you say, but then again. This is a forum filled with people who don't know the reality pill which is why I was able to mog you on Niko's thread where you made a fool of yourself and your psl thread that you couldn't respond so you can ran away with @fogdart

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

JFL MIERDA AT THIS CRANIUM

Banana jaw

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
tbh i dont think its like that my jaw is better now but my haircut was bad so i chose this pic, and people treat me real nice all the time.
4.5 mtn leanmaxx and jaw fillers will ascend you to a 6-6.5

your face is all bloated because your body doesn’t have enough water-soluble fat storages in other parts of your body.
I’d advise dirty bulking to 270 lbs and looking at how your cheeks evolve.

If your cheeks still aren’t hollow then you probably have IBS (like 1 in 12 people) and your have to get prescribed SSRIs from your doctor.

thoughts @HimmyButler @tristan18 ??
IMG 20230201 WA0001
250lb
Screenshot 20231221 010220 Gallery
about 265-270lb
20221122 215249
250lb
265-270lb
What to do now and how do you rate me?

not even a joke, grow hair and just be confident