Im a criminal

Dr. Bludy

Dr. Bludy

Can't see me bitch
Yo
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Im not terrorist chillout yo Im just selling a lil bit of weed
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

• JFL
Im not terrorist chillout yo Im just selling a lil bit of weed
over I just paid some fiverr nigga just to get some incel JFL reacts

• JFL
  • +1
You retard for putting money into this shithole ngl
just something easy to hand over to the FBI though init bruv, get out of jail card or something in minecraft

• JFL
just something easy to hand over to the FBI though init bruv, get out of jail card or something in minecraft
Prison break typeshitinnit lad

• JFL