Im a good candidate for lefort 1

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Niggas have told me to get bimax instead of lefort 1. This makes no sense. (I don’t blame them tho because it’s hard to tell by looking at a few pictures)

my mandible is actually good but my maxilla is underdeveloped. This causes my mandible to be push back when i have occlusion. But when I open my mouth I feel my natural mandible alignment. I mouth breathed for around 1/3 to 1/2 of my life and was on a liquid diet for around a year during the early stages of puberty, which probably caused my maxilla to be underdeveloped. I have tinnitus because my mandibular condyle is being pushed back into the socket unnaturally. Lefort 1 will literally fix this and have functional benefits.

When I open my mouth my mandible automatically pops forward and it feels natural and my TMJ feels better. Then when I bite down it either rests in front of my maxilla giving me and underbite or it gets forced backward and hurts my TMJ a bit.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Niggas have told me to get bimax instead of lefort 1. This makes no sense. (I don’t blame them tho because it’s hard to tell by looking at a few pictures)

my mandible is actually good but my maxilla is underdeveloped. This causes my mandible to be push back when i have occlusion. But when I open my mouth I feel my natural mandible alignment. I mouth breathed for around 1/3 to 1/2 of my life and was on a liquid diet for around a year during the early stages of puberty, which probably caused my maxilla to be underdeveloped. I have tinnitus because my mandibular condyle is being pushed back into the socket unnaturally. Lefort 1 will literally fix this and have functional benefits.

When I open my mouth my mandible automatically pops forward and it feels natural and my TMJ feels better. Then when I bite down it either rests in front of my maxilla giving me and underbite or it gets forced backward and hurts my TMJ a bit.

bro you genuinely look very good imo

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: virren, IndianMewingChad69 and Deleted member 1901
mogs me brutally

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Jfl at this cope. I guarantee you two both mog me to suicide you’re gaslighting me. Im a recessed malformed racially inferior mutt untermench
i genuinely mean it tbh, you probably have bdd or smth. you could defo look better but you look very good at least from the side

• Ugh..
i genuinely mean it tbh, you probably have bdd or smth. you could defo look better but you look very good at least from the side
Ok fair but from the front I am even more subhuman I have a long midface and close set eyes and a wide nose I don’t look like a normally developed human but some sort of ugly inbred subhuman malformed chinkish ape. And from the side I’m still subhuman as fuck with no chin and recessed maxilla

Ok fair but from the front I am even more subhuman I have a long midface and close set eyes and a wide nose I don’t look like a normally developed human but some sort of ugly inbred subhuman malformed chinkish ape. And from the side I’m still subhuman as fuck with no chin and recessed maxilla
pm me a front profile

• +1
honestly think side is good. can u pm me front?

• Ugh..
wish i looked like u no joke dude

• Ugh..

how long u been doing cryolipolysis for? ur cheeks look more hollow mirin

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: IndianMewingChad69
  • Ugh..
@FrenchChad @ArcticStorm @Escarabajo

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad and ArcticStorm
  • Hmm...
Why? Cryo is meant to be done through only a few sessions. Normally one or two
oh damn didnt know it was that effective. ill check ur vid again. u do it for 1 hr if i remember correctly? and just deaal with the pain mentally

• +1
I already posted my face quite a few times
ok yea your side mogs your front but honestly follow these guides:

get a 2mm mse (minimum to split sutures i think) then chew a lot with your canines/front teeth, your ipd will expand and your midface will shorten

also if your cheekbones end up too wide apply retin a to them to slim the skin and reduce bone mass, making them appear less wide

you have potential tbh

• JFL
oh damn didnt know it was that effective. ill check ur vid again. u do it for 1 hr if i remember correctly? and just deaal with the pain mentally
I do 2-3 hours. Longer than 1 is ideal I just postulated 1 hour as a minimum. And you have to get fresh ice every ten minutes approximately (but it depends switch it when it starts to melt halfway or so but switching it out even earlier would be ideal for a more stable cooling) and in my video I recommended using a plastic bag since I didn’t want some nigga to get frostbite but I actually started using ice without a barrier for more coldness I switched to that after ten minutes with plastic bad

• +1
I do 2-3 hours. Longer than 1 is ideal I just postulated 1 hour as a minimum. And you have to get fresh ice every ten minutes approximately (but it depends switch it when it starts to melt halfway or so but switching it out even earlier would be ideal for a more stable cooling) and in my video I recommended using a plastic bag since I didn’t want some nigga to get frostbite but I actually started using ice without a barrier for more coldness I switched to that after ten minutes with plastic bad
ye i bought 2 circular shaped ice pads but they melt quickly so ill probs try ur method of the spherical molded ice in ziplock bag instead. this seems interesting too, face ice roller but i havent looked into that much

• +1
Yeah the point of it is not like an east daily routine but something you do every 1-3 months until desired results and you go very extreme when you do it otherwise it won’t destroy any fat cells

• +1
Yeah the point of it is not like an east daily routine but something you do every 1-3 months until desired results and you go very extreme when you do it otherwise it won’t destroy any fat cells
tyvm brother, one of best users here whos actually gonna ascend than rot. i agree, doing it for less time might be bad too similar to ice hooding where it stims brown fat and makes u chubby there instead

• +1
ok yea your side mogs your front but honestly follow these guides:

get a 2mm mse (minimum to split sutures i think) then chew a lot with your canines/front teeth, your ipd will expand and your midface will shorten

also if your cheekbones end up too wide apply retin a to them to slim the skin and reduce bone mass, making them appear less wide

you have potential tbh
Why the jfl react @Ekil73_YT?

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Retin a doesn’t reduce bone mass

I don’t have potential
F05E491F CE3B 4BC1 BD72 DA48967CAF51

i found other studies before but i couldn’t find them now, but yes it reduces bone mass

• +1
dude your forward growth is good it mogs me im a fucking bimax candidate :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

• Hmm...
You bonemog me to the dirt dead srs

• Hmm...
DOn't think you need either

• Ugh..
If only I had the same foward growth as you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and 5.5psl
you Have forward growth that mogs 70% percent of men not even a good Sargent would performers it on u find another cope

• JFL
If only I had the same foward growth as you
you Have forward growth that mogs 70% percent of men not even a good Sargent would performers it on u find another cope
I’m recessed it’s called angle frauding. My maxilla is literally UNDERdeveloped.

I’m recessed it’s called angle frauding. My maxilla is literally UNDERdeveloped.
Just stop being mentalcel bro, all you really need are a couple softmaxxes and you're good

• WTF
Jfl at this cope. I guarantee you two both mog me to suicide you’re gaslighting me. Im a recessed malformed racially inferior mutt untermench
i doubt you go gym

going gym is the first step to ascension bhai

i doubt you go gym

going gym is the first step to ascension bhai
I do.

Your assumption was incorrect.

And no gym won’t work for me even if I could gain mass and I can’t.

I do.

Your assumption was incorrect.

And no gym won’t work for me even if I could gain mass and I can’t.
if gym isn’t “working” for you you’re not gymcelling properly brœ

if gym isn’t “working” for you you’re not gymcelling properly brœ
Eh it’s impossible to get big while trying to slow aging.

I only eat one meal per day but I still gymmax hard. It’s that and my gook genetics.

Eh it’s impossible to get big while trying to slow aging.

I only eat one meal per day but I still gymmax hard. It’s that and my gook genetics.
u need to eat more it will descend u but you need to get any bone you can before its too late