Im a worthless fuck nigga

D

Deleted member 7820

Fuck nigga
Im a good for nothing worthless fuck nigga, my life can be resumed to a chain of fuck ups. couldn't even do something right to save my life.

Wish my mom got a fucking abortion so she wouldn't witness this sorry ass mistake.

I bet even if i was tall and good looking i would still be a loser, i know genes play a major role but some people cope by saying it's 100% genetics, i think it's cope for people who don't wanna admit that they fucked up and that life would have been a little bit better if they have dome something.

Look im even too much of bitch to end it despite having suicide on my mind nearly 24/7, i have no place in paradise with the good people wearing white and having fun, deserve to burn like shit that i am, mater of fact i don't like wearing white, i prefer black jeans and black hoodies.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 10987 and 8 others
its just me im a soldier

Why would you be a loser if you was tall and good looking? It’s impossible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I'm tall and good looking and I'm still a loser, sorry to hear it bro

• +1
I'll pay you LL when I become a millionaire. Which will be in about 1.5years, if at all.
Can you pay for my infraorbital implants then all 3 of us can ascend and live happily ever after

• +1
Can you pay for my infraorbital implants then all 3 of us can ascend and live happily ever after
I'll buy you some shotgun implants

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10042
Thanks for the replies and reacts btw, i feel less shitty now.

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lasko123, Deleted member 10615 and GamerCel
Wish my mom got a fucking abortion so she wouldn't witness this sorry ass mistake.

Look im even too much of bitch to end it despite having suicide on my mind nearly 24/7, i have no place in paradise with the good people wearing white and having fun, deserve to burn like shit that i am, mater of fact i don't like wearing white, i prefer black jeans and black hoodies.
over for wannabe biggiecels

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 7820
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and GamerCel
Maybe you should wear grey to stay in a middle ground.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7820
Im a good for nothing worthless fuck nigga, my life can be resumed to a chain of fuck ups. couldn't even do something right to save my life.

I bet even if i was tall and good looking i would still be a loser, i know genes play a major role but some people cope by saying it's 100% genetics, i think it's cope for people who don't wanna admit that they fucked up and that life would have been a little bit better if they have dome something.

Redempt yourself by joining army
Rise trough the ranks and demand permission to create your own unit
Make an S.A.S or DEVGRU equivalent for us

It would be better than rot and be depressed
At least you will achieve something
Electronic arts 5ea95ac9d417c

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: GamerCel and Deleted member 7820
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 7820
Redempt yourself by joining army
Rise trough the ranks and demand permission to create your own unit
Make an S.A.S or DEVGRU equivalent for us

It would be better than rot and be depressed
At least you will achieve something
View attachment 991063
nah fuck that shit, how is risking your life to fill pocket of jews a good thing?
there was a time when there was actual honor in militairy work, that time is gone

• Hmm...
nah fuck that shit, how is risking your life to fill pocket of jews a good thing?
there was a time when there was actual honor in militairy work, that time is gone
He is algerian
The official goverment hate the jews

He will just need to create and command the unit

Its not like the golem army of america

• JFL
Reactions: GamerCel
He is algerian
The official goverment hate the jews

He will just need to create and command the unit

Its not like the golem army of america
africans are low iq, he will need to take commands from subhuman general of apes who will probably send him to his death with low iq strategies

• JFL
africans are low iq, he will need to take commands from subhuman general of apes who will probably send him to his death with low iq strategies
There is no war now
Its peace
He will just train and Algeria is the best army in Africa

• +1
Reactions: GamerCel
All niggers are worthless

looks like your in the blackpill spiral you need to reach 6 psl to get out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820

all you need is 20 grams of sodium nitrite in 50ml of water and antimetics and night night

I'm coping hard and postponing my suicide my coping with surgeries