Im a worthless leech parasite

standardcel

standardcel

Kraken
It’s over for my self esteem

I wish I was successful

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
You can't go to work if you had schizophrenia or was Fed meds. I never feel ashamed to leech off my father, if he wanted me to work he wouldn't have Fed me meds. And i Will do so with my Brother and uncles.

You can't go to work if you had schizophrenia or was Fed meds. I never feel ashamed to leech off my father, if he wanted me to work he wouldn't have Fed me meds. And i Will do so with my Brother and uncles.
why can’t you work if u took shizo meds? I don’t have schizophrenia anymore

why can’t you work if u took shizo meds? I don’t have schizophrenia anymore
Because you are too weak for that. I can barely walk, if i do 200 meters i feel like i'm being stabbed in the legs

Because you are too weak for that. I can barely walk, if i do 200 meters i feel like i'm being stabbed in the legs
Saw it damages the brain

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Have you always been schizophrenic or did blackpill literally send you into a fit of insanity ☠️

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
Have you always been schizophrenic or did blackpill literally send you into a fit of insanity ☠️
I wasn't schizophrenic Just aggressive they gave me pills to sedate me i never had hallucinations or Heard voices or stuff like that

• JFL
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
  • JFL
I wasn't schizophrenic Just aggressive they gave me pills to sedate me i never had hallucinations or Heard voices or stuff like that
Same

I was taking them for sleep

Same

I was taking them for sleep
They're not an ending Just a new beginning. Now we're free from competition for pussy and wageslaving and can enjoy art, philosophy and relaxing every day.

• +1