I'm about to end up on the street :(

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
Due to the current situation with the Coronavirus and the lockdown everything has been turned upside down.

I tried to keep the calm and find any shitty job like crazy but I'm actually even failing to find the opportunity to clean some filthy bathroom so I could make some money.

I feel overwhelmed by all the problems and things that happen to me and the fact that I have to worry about where I'm gonna sleep or what I'm going to eat next week because I only have like 100£ left just fucks me up.

I'm not even 20 I have no resources, I have no family (I had to leave them at 15 for my own safety ), I don't have love either. All I have is the memory of this whore who ruined my mind for not having a big dick.

I feel defeated. I talked to a church to see if I could live there for a couple of weeks and I'm yet to receive an answer jfl.

I don't have many choices if I don't find a job I may have to sleep with landwhales or roasties for money. I did this in the past but I don't like it and I feel very bad. Another problem is that I'm looking bad right now so I don't know if I'd even get something. I have also received messages from guys but I just pray to God not to force me do something like that to barely subsist this tragic circumstances I have to deal with and hate myself forever... :(

It's so over.

And yes this is a blackpill, there are many, but I'm not gonna specify what they are.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and 14 others
SAD SHIT, SON. IF YOU LOOKED LIKE CHICO YOU WOULDN'T BE IN THIS POSITION THOUGH.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LostYouth, Patient A and 10 others
HOBOS ME

BUT LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, NOW YOU CAN SOCIALIZE WITH THE OTHER BUMS (NT MAX), BEG ON THE STREETS (LEARN MARKETTING SKILLS) AND GET ADDICTED TO SMACK (DARK TRIAD LOW INHIB MAX)

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper, Patient A and 4 others
No! :(

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and PersianKingdom
I'm crying so much i don't know what to do :( god

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 6401, 54UD4D3 and 5 others
Due to the current situation with the Coronavirus and the lockdown everything has been turned upside down.

I tried to keep the calm and find any shitty job like crazy but I'm actually even failing to find the opportunity to clean some filthy bathroom so I could make some money.

I feel overwhelmed by all the problems and things that happen to me and the fact that I have to worry about where I'm gonna sleep or what I'm going to eat next week because I only have like 100£ left just fucks me up.

I'm not even 20 I have no resources, I have no family (I had to leave them at 15 for my own safety ), I don't have love either. All I have is the memory of this whore who ruined my mind for not having a big dick.

I feel defeated. I talked to a church to see if I could live there for a couple of weeks and I'm yet to receive an answer jfl.

I don't have many choices if I don't find a job I may have to sleep with landwhales or roasties for money. I did this in the past but I don't like it and I feel very bad. Another problem is that I'm looking bad right now so I don't know if I'd even get something. I have also received messages from guys but I just pray to God not to force me do something like that to barely subsist this tragic circumstances I have to deal with and hate myself forever... :(

It's so over.

And yes this is a blackpill, there are many, but I'm not gonna specify what they are.

You are based in London, I'm a landlord in London I got a room spare and charge £550pcm and bills included, but it would be awkward as fuck.

You on social housing or private ? If So You don't have to pay anything for two months as evictions have been halted due to the virus.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and PersianKingdom
Your based in London, I'm a landlord I got a room spare and charge £550pcm and bills included, but it would be awkward as fuck.

You on social housing or private ? If So You don't have to pay anything for two months as evictions have been halted due to the virus.
I don't even know if this is private or social jfl and yes i heard that but they're still charging me regardless and I don't want to start arguments with them and be told stuff like they want me to leave the fuck out of their house or smth jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
I don't even know if this is private or social jfl and yes i heard that but they're still charging me regardless and I don't want to start arguments with them and be told stuff like they want me to leave the fuck out of their house or smth jfl.

I used to also be a debt collector for rents lol so I can advise you.

Seeing you don't know and that you left at 15 it would be social housing where you are getting housing benefit paid directly to the landlord.

I see no reason for them to evict you if they are being paid in full by the council with no missing or shortfall in payments.

They can't force you out without a court order and bailiff, I used to attend court for these things regularly.

They havnt served you a section 8 or section 21 so they can't touch you.

Last edited:
  • +1
That fucking sucks. Is it not possible to go home to your parents for a little while?

• +1
I used to also be a debt collector for rents lol so I can advise you.

Seeing you don't know and that you left at 15 it would be social housing where you are getting housing benefit paid directly to the landlord.

I see no reason for them to evict you if they are being paid by the council.

They can't force you out without a court order and bailiff, I used to attend court for these things regularly.

They havnt served you a section 8 or section 21 so they can't touch you.
Mmm iI'm not involved in any way to housing benefits tbh
That fucking sucks. Is it not possible to go home to your parents for a little while?
No

• +1
Mmm iI'm not involved in any way to housing benefits tbh

No

Hmm.. so you pay rent every month directly to private landlord with no help from the government? I.e. did you go to an estate agents find a place you like etc. This would be impossible at age 15, no one would accept you.

There is one thing I remember dealing with was teenagers who left homes and the council deals with everything but I left the company before they dumped these cases on me to deal with. You are over 18 so this doesnt apply to you? You should have a caseworker who can advise you how it works then I can advise as your case is more niche.

In any way they cannot verbally ask you to leave they have to serve you section 8 or section 21 apply to the courts if it's section 8 get a court order then get bailiffs to extract you and change the locks etc. That's how it works in the UK

Last edited:
  • +1
Hmm.. so you pay rent every month directly to private landlord with no help from the government? I.e. did you go to an estate agents find a place you like etc. This would be impossible at age 15, no one would accept you.

There is one thing I remember dealing with was teenagers who left homes and the council deals with everything but I left the company before they dumped these cases on me to deal with. You should have a caseworker who can advise you how it works then I can advise as your case is more niche.

In any way they cannot verbally ask you to leave they have to serve you section 8 or section 21 apply to the courts if it's section 8 get a court order then get bailiffs to extract you and change the locks etc. That's how it works in the UK
JUST GIVE HIM A PLACE TO STAY FOR FREE👌💪🦶🦵🖖🖐✋🤜(y)(n):tiny::cool:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3902 and 3 others
Hmm.. so you pay rent every month directly to private landlord? I.e. did you go to an estate agents find a place you like etc. This would be impossible at age 15

There is one thing I remember dealing with was teenagers who left homes and the council deals with everything but I left the company before they dumped these cases on me to deal with. You should have a caseworker who can advise you how it works then I can advise as your case is more niche.

In any way they cannot verbally ask you to leave they have to serve you section 8 or section 21 apply to the courts if it's section 8 get a court order then get bailiffs.
I didn't come here at 15. I've been in London for a bit over one 1 year.

And yes all those laws sound very beautiful but it's not really useful jfl

JUST GIVE HIM A PLACE TO STAY FOR FREE👌💪🦶🦵🖖🖐✋🤜(y)(n):tiny::cool:
That's not my intention please go away with your trolling. Some advice is the most i need.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, 25thpercentile human and 1 other person
I didn't come here at 15. I've been in London for a bit over one 1 year.

And yes all those laws sound very beautiful but I'm being called in my phone for being 2 days late on the payment jfl. The landlord already threatened an OLD WOMAN who lives here for being late on the payment.

I kinda get a free pass because "they kinda like me" jfl

That's not my intention please go away with your trolling. Some advice is the most i need.

Tell them to go fuck themselves, all evictions have been halted for 3 months.

I have a tenant who is out of work and can't pay his rent due to the resteraunt closing down. It is what it is have to wait for the resteraunt to reopen and his 80% government furlough money to come through. I don't threaten him that accomplishes nothing.

Seeing he is threatening you directly for money you must be a private tenant. Anyway just ignore him tell him things are tight due to the virus. He can't even evict you he just has to wait.

Keep looking for work dude as you will be building up rent debt as time goes on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Morpheus and 2 others
Tell them to go fuck themselves, all evictions have been halted for 3 months.

I have a tenant who is out of work and can't pay his rent due to the resteraunt closing down. It is what it is have to wait for the resteraunt to reopen and his 80% government furlough money to come through. I don't threaten him that accomplishes nothing.

Seeing he is threatening you directly for money you must be a private tenant. Anyway just ignore him tell him things are tight due to the virus. He can't even evict you he just has to wait.

Keep looking for work dude as you will be building up rent debt as time goes on.
I've read the article Yh. Don't u know where i could find some job?

• +1
I've read the article Yh. Don't u know where i could find some job?

Unfortunately not. Least you have the comfort you have a roof over your head for a good while.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and RAITEIII
you should go to a food pantry. can his landlord cut off his gas if he dosen't pay rent?

• +1
SAD SHIT, SON. IF YOU LOOKED LIKE CHICO YOU WOULDN'T BE IN THIS POSITION THOUGH.
I'm yet to understand why you had to make this stupid comment tbh.

The only reason it doesn't happen to you or any of the people who gave u like is thanks to your privileges of having a family.

That's it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4430, Gaia262 and 2 others
I'm yet to understand why you had to make this stupid comment tbh.

The only reason it doesn't happen to you or any of the people who gave u like is thanks to your privileges of having a family.

That's it.
THIS IS INDEED TRUE. BUT IT FURTHER PROVES MY POINT.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Join army

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LostYouth, Chadelite and 1 other person
@RAITEIII you have to learn how to be sneaky and a scammrr to get free food

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
OP you should explore working for Amazon during this crisis. They're hiring a ton of workers during this crisis and they pay $17 an hour. Worth a shot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Moggy
OP you should explore working for Amazon during this crisis. They're hiring a ton of workers during this crisis and they pay $17 an hour. Worth a shot.
Do they hire teenagers?

• +1
  • +1
Do they hire teenagers?
I would assume so.
Didn't u say you need a car tho

It's not happening jfl
They have their own delivery vans. Also more jobs than just delivery. And if you need ways to get to the warehouse, public transportation should be feasible if you're not in America. Worse case scenario, get a cheap bike.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and Chadelite
What about homeless shelter bros or some youth charitys ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
I'm just coming to say that I decided to share a part of my situation on reddit and everybody is in awe and can't give credit to all the things that happen to me. To a point that a journalist himself wants to make an article about it

20200402 154539

Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Patient A
didnt

• +1