I'm actually norwooding

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Looking back at a pic from when I was 17, my hairline has receded significantly, mainly the sides ("Geheimratsecken" in German). I didn't really notice it and thought my hairline was just naturally high and M-shaped but now, when I compare myself to old pics, I realize that I'm norwooding.

Wearing long hair hides it almost completely because it's mainly the sides that are affected - hence why I didn't really notice. I think I'm norwood level II. That shit probably began when I was dumb enough to take anabolic steroids at 19 yo.

Here's a warning guys: never touch AAS if you or family members are prone to hairloss. It might be irreversible once the process has been triggered.

Looking back at a pic from when I was 17, my hairline has receded significantly, mainly the sides ("Geheimratsecken" in German). I didn't really notice it and thought my hairline was just naturally high and M-shaped but now, when I compare myself to old pics, I realize that I'm norwooding.

Wearing long hair hides it almost completely because it's mainly the sides that are affected - hence why I didn't really notice. I think I'm norwood level II. That shit probably began when I was dumb enough to take anabolic steroids at 19 yo.

Here's a warning guys: never touch AAS if you or family members are prone to hairloss. It might be irreversible once the process has been triggered.
what roids did you take?

usually if you run a test only then hairloss can be controlled via fin

what roids did you take?

usually if you run a test only then hairloss can be controlled via fin
Testosterone and oxymetholone (a powerful DHT derivative)

I would never touch 5ar inhibitors

norwood reaper has started attacking my hair as well tbh. it started as soon as i began taking creatine jfl
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst

My condolences, son.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bewusst, Ethnicope and shimada
welcome to the club

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Use ketoconazole 2% shampoo every other day and use 0.5 mgs of finasteride eveery other day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and noped
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
You're fine, it's all about personality anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: Maxillacel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer