I'M ADONIS

grief

grief

Diamond
80mg furosemide to start the day, ha serum to my undereyes this time so I look less like a heroin addict when dehydrated. high protein meal then full body in the gym. another high protein meal then shower and hairstyling. then college. I'm adonis.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Pierrot

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and iam good boy
dnrd + cope + 0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Teddo23 and sub5c3l
this one slaps

You are a faggot

80mg furosemide to start the day, ha serum to my undereyes this time so I look less like a heroin addict when dehydrated. high protein meal then full body in the gym. another high protein meal then shower and hairstyling. then college. I'm adonis.
That’s what Jeffrey would say

• Hmm...
Reactions: grief
He keeps appearances but truthfully he is
imagine if he appears one day with eye area surgery saying looks are all that matters

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot

• +1
imagine if he appears one day with eye area surgery saying looks are all that matters
Would be bad. Blackpill should be gatekept.
It gives advantage

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23
Would be bad. Blackpill should be gatekept.
It gives advantage
even with the whole knowledge being exposed the average guy does almost nothing to improve his looks, girls on the other hand are blackpilled and high effort in beauty by default

• +1
even with the whole knowledge being exposed the average guy does almost nothing to improve his looks, girls on the other hand are blackpilled and high effort in beauty by default
True but unconsciously so they can get played

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Are you a Dalit