how to recover from 3 rejection in a row in a short time?

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
its not like cold approach or sth, i was brutally invested emotionally at least for the first one and this last one. second one didn't matter much tbh i just thought she likes me so might aswell approach her but turns out she didn't, or she did but when i told her im khhv she freaked out. i should probably never ever mention that ever again to any foid ever.

well after first one, i started using drugs again. opioids and shit. its coping me relatively smooth but the addiction gonna be brutal.

i should just visit a therapist, then tell her i'm khhv at 27 with more than 100 irl rejection with invested emotions. i was drug addict at some point, i'm about to start again this time go one level higher, gonna use heroin.

write me down drugs that will make me high but healthier or i'm gonna become a heroin addict. idgaf, i don't even need to talk to you. i know my body needs euphoria right now, anything else is mind's cope. either sex and love or drugs.

its not like cold approach or sth, i was brutally invested emotionally at least for the first one and this last one. second one didn't matter much tbh i just thought she likes me so might aswell approach her but turns out she didn't, or she did but when i told her im khhv she freaked out. i should probably never ever mention that ever again to any foid ever.

well after first one, i started using drugs again. opioids and shit. its coping me relatively smooth but the addiction gonna be brutal.

i should just visit a therapist, then tell her i'm khhv at 27 with more than 100 irl rejection with invested emotions. i was drug addict at some point, i'm about to start again this time go one level higher, gonna use heroin.

write me down drugs that will make me high but healthier or i'm gonna become a heroin addict. idgaf, i don't even need to talk to you. i know my body needs euphoria right now, anything else is mind's cope. either sex and love or drugs.
A therapist wont do shit lol, you best option is to live in another country and be bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
You have over 100 rejections? Fuark

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
You have over 100 rejections? Fuark
2 month going to work. approached 3 out of 3 cases available. now imagine i used to go uni for 4 years plus high school.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
you dont have 100 rejections. I had 30 rejections all my life time. I know how long it would take.

U never even hugged a foid. Bro just rope
i will, i'm just waiting for approach buffer zone to end. i can't just sui right after being rejected. she may be traumatized or sth and it's cringe. imagine if she tells people, then all people think i suicides because a girl.
they don't know its not a girl, its dozens and life in general. don't want people get into funeral shit cuz about to be new year here.

ill do it in last month of spring, weather good so people dont be bothered in my funeral and quickly forget me after summer vacations.
idk maybe i should wait for my brother military service to end. he is under pressure right now, if i sui he will be brutalized.
it would be over in next winter. i guess ill wait till im 28 and kms in my birthday which everyone always forgets.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
i will, i'm just waiting for approach buffer zone to end. i can't just sui right after being rejected. she may be traumatized or sth and it's cringe. imagine if she tells people, then all people think i suicides because a girl.
they don't know its not a girl, its dozens and life in general. don't want people get into funeral shit cuz about to be new year here.

ill do it in last month of spring, weather good so people dont be bothered in my funeral and quickly forget me after summer vacations.
idk maybe i should wait for my brother military service to end. he is under pressure right now, if i sui he will be brutalized.
it would be over in next winter. i guess ill wait till im 28 and kms in my birthday which everyone always forgets.
Tbh if I were to legit rope I’d just foodmax and dopamine max as much as possible since u won’t have any concequences technically

you dont have 100 rejections. I had 30 rejections all my life time. I know how long it would take.
cope. i started since 12. i only approached girls i liked and was attracted to for real and would see myself ltring them.
i was low inhib so i approached a lot. main quests maybe less than 30, (girls i had feelings for) 70 girls i was just attracted to sexually and emotionally but not love tier)

not even counting online rejections and stuff, that's above 300. since yahoo messenger till IG, quit long time ago tho.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Save money plan south east asia trips. 100 rejections in a row is literal 0 per cent chance, you unlocked the achievement it is over.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
cope. i started since 12. i only approached girls i liked and was attracted to for real and would see myself ltring them.
i was low inhib so i approached a lot. main quests maybe less than 30, (girls i had feelings for) 70 girls i was just attracted to sexually and emotionally but not love tier)

not even counting online rejections and stuff, that's above 300. since yahoo messenger till IG, quit long time ago tho.
I was a low inhib kid too but girls rejections changed me to an introverted dude. I didn't had friends in school, it has always been over.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and Psychophilly
You don't recover from something like that. You just rope.:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly

Put your interests in something like hobbies, football , basketball or whatever