how do I recover from getting rejected by my uni oneitis?

H

hyoidroper

Iron
so i went out with her a couple times and then asked her for an actual date first she thought i was trolling (lmao ropefuel) then after actually clarifying what I meant she told me that she only sees me as a friend.

guys how do I recover from that? The whole situation with her is obviously deeper than the couple sentences above suggest. When I saw other guys talk to her I felt anger and insecurity but after she rejected me I literally felt nothing (i always cringed when people said that they feel nothing because how tf do you feel nothing but thats literally how it feels neither sad nor happy) I went out to buy cigarettes, on the way i visited a spot where we use to hang out once and just smoked cigarette after cigarette feeling like a movie character due to my autistic brain.

how tf do i recover from that? Does it get better in the long run or is every rejection of a girl you fell in love with so painful?

im tall have good hair and frame but im fat currently losing weight i hope things get better. are there any genuine tips for such situations?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mirrormogger, moreroidsmoredates, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Fat people are friends only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, anitalooksmax, kebab and 3 others
Fat people are friends only
probably one of the hardest quotes i‘ve ever heard.

fat people are friends only man, if i think about it, when have i ever seen a fat guy with a gl girlfriend? I‘ve been blackpilled since early 2019 and always heard that life begins when you get lean. currently losing weight and hitting the gym im doing fine.

i very much appreciate your answer its simple and true, as a matter of fact I could see this being in someones instagram feed in the year 2065 as some sort of motivational quote by ~unknown

fatcels lose your fucking weight theres literally 0% chance that you‘ll be genuinely happy and truely confident in your life while being fat

I‘ll come back in a year when i‘ve fixed my physique and tell you guys exactly how everything changed (because if nothing changes i will probably rope)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, BeanletMogger, butterworld and 1 other person
so i went out with her a couple times and then asked her for an actual date first she thought i was trolling (lmao ropefuel) then after actually clarifying what I meant she told me that she only sees me as a friend.

guys how do I recover from that? The whole situation with her is obviously deeper than the couple sentences above suggest. When I saw other guys talk to her I felt anger and insecurity but after she rejected me I literally felt nothing (i always cringed when people said that they feel nothing because how tf do you feel nothing but thats literally how it feels neither sad nor happy) I went out to buy cigarettes, on the way i visited a spot where we use to hang out once and just smoked cigarette after cigarette feeling like a movie character due to my autistic brain.

how tf do i recover from that? Does it get better in the long run or is every rejection of a girl you fell in love with so painful?

im tall have good hair and frame but im fat currently losing weight i hope things get better. are there any genuine tips for such situations?
Kys faggots what do you have to cope about ? You're just too ugly for her, either looksmax or date someone lower on the looks scale. Juts see it objectively and move on

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, Pikabro and butterworld
You don’t. She’ll live rent free in your mind for the rest of your life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69, BrahminBoss and Luffymaxxing
There is no recovery
Should have said I already havd enough friends when she said I see you as a friend

reincarnate

i‘ve transcended

Transcend realms

• +1
Reactions: Jova
probably one of the hardest quotes i‘ve ever heard.

fat people are friends only man, if i think about it, when have i ever seen a fat guy with a gl girlfriend? I‘ve been blackpilled since early 2019 and always heard that life begins when you get lean. currently losing weight and hitting the gym im doing fine.

i very much appreciate your answer its simple and true, as a matter of fact I could see this being in someones instagram feed in the year 2065 as some sort of motivational quote by ~unknown

fatcels lose your fucking weight theres literally 0% chance that you‘ll be genuinely happy and truely confident in your life while being fat

I‘ll come back in a year when i‘ve fixed my physique and tell you guys exactly how everything changed (because if nothing changes i will probably rope)
Depends on how fat you are

If you’re genuinely obese or something then yeah you have to lose it before getting girls

If you’re just a little heavy then it shouldn’t be a BIG problem. A lot of people look pretty bulky from the gym, so your overall frame might look big

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
You don’t. She’ll live rent free in your mind for the rest of your life
I legit don’t remember anyone I wanted to rape , must be a celiac disease thing

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine

You shouldn’t have asked out a chick when you’re fat. Hit the gym and lose weight.

Dn rd but you’ll hate her forever. If I saw my oneitis ever again, I’ll kill her.