• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, NateJacobs, Ryldoo IS COPING and 3 others
fuck u sex haver

• +1
Reactions: Arditi
brag thread

• +1
Reactions: Arditi
The only Stacy/Becky I'm 100% sure likes me is 16. I can get uggos my age, but GL ones don't treat me special. it's okay. Im 20.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
The only Stacy/Becky I'm 100% sure likes me is 16. I can get uggos my age, but GL ones don't treat me special. it's okay. Im 20.
Same bro, only underage girls like me, the ones my age mid 20s look at me like some kind of disease

• +1
Reactions: stralzon
If people at ur school are calling others a pedo for dating a girl 1 year below them they are jealous and hating. Ur “almost 16” meaning ur 15 and she’s 14. Nothing wrong with it. Even if ur 16 and she’s 14 still nothing wrong with it. I would get to know her parents and get her to meet ur as well and if both of ur parents are cool with you guys dating that young then it’s definitely all good. Both of u are very young though so talk to ur parents or parent and see what they think.

NT niggas at my school call niggas pedos for dating 1 year below

And now age 13 is gonna be off limits for me :rage:
Her age isn't on the clock, it's time to drop her rn.

If people at ur school are calling others a pedo for dating a girl 1 year below them they are jealous and hating. Ur “almost 16” meaning ur 15 and she’s 14. Nothing wrong with it. Even if ur 16 and she’s 14 still nothing wrong with it. I would get to know her parents and get her to meet ur as well and if both of ur parents are cool with you guys dating that young then it’s definitely all good. Both of u are very young though so talk to ur parents or parent and see what they think.
Nigga we fuck under the radar and I don't want to meet her parent