Im an ambassador of the blackpill

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
i have been on incel forums since 2016 and never had sex. i was born to be a truecel, its my destiny. women have always never liked me, no girl had a crush on me in shcool or college. no girl wanted to have any relationship with me even at a friendly level.

my theory is that a girl STILL has to find yu attractive to even be platonic friends with you. You need to be MTN just to have female friends.

I will be doomed to post about women and their sex lives till i die. I will never have sex because im an LTN, just marginally away from the min looks treshold here.

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
i have been on incel forums since 2016 and never had sex. i was born to be a truecel, its my destiny. women have always never liked me, no girl had a crush on me in shcool or college. no girl wanted to have any relationship with me even at a friendly level.

my theory is that a girl STILL has to find yu attractive to even be platonic friends with you. You need to be MTN just to have female friends.

I will be doomed to post about women and their sex lives till i die. I will never have sex because im an LTN, just marginally away from the min looks treshold here.
Brootal. God has his favourites, and then there is us

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid