I’m an ugly incel failure

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
My gf has a lot of friends and goes out with them, while I just hang out alone in the streets walking around with some vodka and a Red Bull all alone. No one cares about me.
By the time she comes back I’m already drunk and asleep. No one was there to talk to me. Not even God

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Mister Fuwy, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
lol u moan when she gives u handys what a faggot I bet u like cock in ur ass too jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and vermillioncorefan
  • JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and thatrandomteen
My gf has a lot of friends and goes out with them, while I just hang out alone in the streets walking around with some vodka and a Red Bull all alone. No one cares about me.
By the time she comes back I’m already drunk and asleep. No one was there to talk to me. Not even God
Instead of roaming this forum at least make non Nt friends like you. Make friends with discord sub humans and have fun with nerds. At least they are people and probably you mog them too .

what do I do then? Sometimes I’ll say yeah keep stroking that cock but cmon I can’t keep repeating that
say something masculine like "mmm finger my dirty butthole"

• JFL
say something masculine like "mmm finger my dirty butthole"
nah but but getting your salad tossed feel good asl I remember when she did that salad toss + twist/gawk combo shit had me rollin

• Love it
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
nah but but getting your salad tossed feel good asl I remember when she did that salad toss + twist/gawk combo shit had me rollin
proof or larp

• JFL
If your gf has a lot of friends sorry bud but it's over for you. You're getting cheated on and she's getting more fun than what you provide to her, she will find someone better and there's nothing to do.

• +1
Reactions: aber