I'm at a crossroads in my life about looksmaxxing. I have some options before me and I need your advice and help. Please read carefully.

Which way should I go:

• Screw my chance of ascension and just careermaxx and moneymaxx with day trading

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Screw careermaxxing and devote time to dead-end $30K jobs for looksmaxxing.

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Do low level jobs and some mild learning of day trading on the side.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Borrow full money for lookmaxxing from my dad along with money for day trading account.

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum
Presently, I'm NEET. I'm also KHHV 5'7 and curry. I want to looksmaxx with a surgeries and treatments but I need money. Now, I can ask my dad to finance my surgeries, but honestly, its a lot of money so I'd like to earn some of that money myself right now by getting a job that pays $30K-40K. But here's the problem: these jobs are dead end, low life and uninspiring jobs without any prospect for growth and career development.

Ideally I'd like to be a day trader and my dad is on board with the idea. I could earn money from my day trading to finance my looksmaxxing but that involves 2 years worth of education, trial and error, risk taking and uncertainty. There's a good chance that I won't succeed in day trading, but I love the idea of having a dynamic thrilling gambling career that would keep me locked in. Also, the earning potential is higher for day trading compared to low level jobs.

On the other hand, there are these 30K low level jobs that require minimal education and the money starts coming in right away so I don't have to wait. But the problem is that my day trading career may not only be pushed back, but it may never take off because learning this shit requires full time effort and dedication.

So here are my options:

1. Screw my chance of ascension and just careermaxx and moneymaxx with day trading.
In this scenario, I just do the minimum looksmaxxing by borrowing only a little money from my dad. Chance of ascension is minimal.

2. Screw careermaxxing and devote time to dead end jobs for looksmaxxing. In this scenario, I will have to forgo my day trading and hence chances of moneymaxxing and betabuxxing so Asian foids and curry foids will be out of my reach now. I will have to concentrate on western whores alone so my ascension chances will be low.

3. Do low level jobs and some mild learning of day trading on the side. Not ideal for day trading because it will require full time effort and dedication. Looksmaxxing carries on the same as option #2 above.

4. Borrow full money for lookmaxxing from my dad along with money for day trading account. Not deal like option #3 because I will have borrowed too much and there will be enormous pressure on me.

Options #3 and #4 aren't ideal so the tug-of-war is essentially between #1 and #2.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Damocles
Probably not the smartest decision, but I would become a chad as quickly as possible, even if it means going in debt.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000, Deleted member 3043, rtssssy and 2 others
Just collect money as much as possible with day trading first bro.
Two years is not that long,and men's SMV wont go down sharply in only two years.

You can still looksmax with surgery after having a lots of money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
Idk OP. This is a hard decision. Can you looksmax for two years then go into a job. That would be the easy choice.

@wereqryan age?

The job is for looksmaxxing. Not the other way around.
Looksmax then job I guess. You should looksmaxx then go into the job. Once you start your job you may never get a chance to do invasive surgery.

Soft looks max on your own money, have your dad help you in your career, get surgeries once you have a stable upper class income. Being a 30 year old Chad working dead end jobs is no good as you're no longer competing for JBs but for women that might be earning more than you do. Plus day trading is not like investment banking or PE so the way you look matters less.

• +1
Reactions: Anubis, DidntRead and BushDid711
Personally in your 20s you should always prioritize looks over money

Ascend then you start wageslaving.

Dude, don't go into day trading. That's not a business, that's a big fat scam to rip people like you off.
Do something that provides value to other people and you will create yourself a much safer source of income.

Dude, don't go into day trading. That's not a business, that's a big fat scam to rip people like you off.
Do something that provides value to other people and you will create yourself a much safer source of income.

Retail day trading leads to failure in most cases, being a professional trader working for a trading firm or fund under the guidance of experienced professionals is a whole other story.

Presently, I'm NEET. I'm also KHHV 5'7 and curry. I want to looksmaxx with a surgeries and treatments but I need money. Now, I can ask my dad to finance my surgeries, but honestly, its a lot of money so I'd like to earn some of that money myself right now by getting a job that pays $30K-40K. But here's the problem: these jobs are dead end, low life and uninspiring jobs without any prospect for growth and career development.

Ideally I'd like to be a day trader and my dad is on board with the idea. I could earn money from my day trading to finance my looksmaxxing but that involves 2 years worth of education, trial and error, risk taking and uncertainty. There's a good chance that I won't succeed in day trading, but I love the idea of having a dynamic thrilling gambling career that would keep me locked in. Also, the earning potential is higher for day trading compared to low level jobs.

On the other hand, there are these 30K low level jobs that require minimal education and the money starts coming in right away so I don't have to wait. But the problem is that my day trading career may not only be pushed back, but it may never take off because learning this shit requires full time effort and dedication.

So here are my options:

1. Screw my chance of ascension and just careermaxx and moneymaxx with day trading.
In this scenario, I just do the minimum looksmaxxing by borrowing only a little money from my dad. Chance of ascension is minimal.

2. Screw careermaxxing and devote time to dead end jobs for looksmaxxing. In this scenario, I will have to forgo my day trading and hence chances of moneymaxxing and betabuxxing so Asian foids and curry foids will be out of my reach now. I will have to concentrate on western whores alone so my ascension chances will be low.

3. Do low level jobs and some mild learning of day trading on the side. Not ideal for day trading because it will require full time effort and dedication. Looksmaxxing carries on the same as option #2 above.

4. Borrow full money for lookmaxxing from my dad along with money for day trading account. Not deal like option #3 because I will have borrowed too much and there will be enormous pressure on me.

Options #3 and #4 aren't ideal so the tug-of-war is essentially between #1 and #2.

I went down to the crossroad fell down on my knees I went down to the crossroad fell down on my knees Asked the lord above "Have mercy now save poor Bob if you please"

Just sell your souls max

Can't judge because no pics

So here are my options:

didnt read a single word faggot
rope

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
ask surgeons to do multiples surgeries in a row.
In 4 months maximum you'll be ok

I think my decision requires knowing what you look like. If at least decent enough to feel moderately confident, go all out for a year with trading. If no confidence and genuinely ugly, fuck trading for now.

trying to cope with money while being alone in your 40s sounds like the saddest thing ever.

looks is more important at your age.

5'7 curry, say you looksmax best scenario

result? 5'9 curry

Nope, not worth it