Im at the hospital because im bleeding to death

Lebgfinal

Lebgfinal

@Lebgfinal on neets.net/incels.is/discord.
And im seeing so many meth addicts and subhumans
Brutal

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe, Xangsane, St.TikTokcel and 9 others
typical looksmax addict

checking posts while bleeding out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe, aspiringexcel, ShowerMaxxing and 18 others
I hope you feel better

typical looksmax addict

checking posts while bleeding out
Brother, am i supposed to look at a wall, i want to be able to talk my thoughts before i die,m

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Axii

Attachments

• IMG_7445.jpeg
    IMG_7445.jpeg
    377.8 KB · Views: 0
Nothing of value was lost if u did die tbh.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, tombradylover, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, tombradylover, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe, aspiringexcel and distance decay
  • +1
Reactions: Axii
yo wtf happened you bleeding rn??? call a nurse rn!!!

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Axii and ChiraqJihad
Internal bleeding or did you cut yourself ?

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Backstory? What is happening?

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and ElTruecel
good

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
hope you die you subhuman cunt. matter of fact, kill yourself to save any nurses the trouble.

id feel very bad if i had to make the nurses tend to my subhuman face.

its over for you ugly fuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe, NotCarv, Ricky212 and 2 others
hope you die you subhuman cunt. matter of fact, kill yourself to save any nurses the trouble.

id feel very bad if i had to make the nurses tend to my subhuman face.

its over for you ugly fuck
Edgy retard, not a single word im reading
You’ve shown yourself as a pretty low iq individual, i wont bother talking

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Axii and NoseProphecy
Just post on an incel forum while you're on your death bed theory JFL

Jokes aside I really hope you get better bhai

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and NoseProphecy
Edgy retard, not a single word im reading
You’ve shown yourself as a pretty low iq individual, i wont bother talking
Shut up you ugly fucking incel.

Hope you kill terminate yourself immediately.

Last edited:
3494754_1687986536628.png

Literally just kill yourself you ugly fucking subhuman piece of genetic trash.

No woman will ever love you.

You're gonna die alone and all you can do to cope is play vidya and lurk on org.

You are without a doubt one of the UGLIEST people I HAVE EVER SEEN.

kys immediately.

I would be SO HAPPY if you took yourself off the planet. You are a piece of shit who doesn't deserve to be living on this planet.

I sincerely hope you agree and start tying the noose, because you are simply genetic trash who will die alone.

Scumbag piece of shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aspiringexcel, NotCarv, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
3494754_1687986536628.png

Literally just kill yourself you ugly fucking subhuman piece of genetic trash.

No woman will ever love you.

You're gonna die alone and all you can do to cope is play vidya and lurk on org.

You are without a doubt one of the UGLIEST people I HAVE EVER SEEN.

kys immediately.

I would be SO HAPPY if you took yourself off the planet. You are a piece of shit who doesn't deserve to be living on this planet.

I sincerely hope you agree and start tying the noose, because you are simply genetic trash who will die alone.

Scumbag piece of shit.
Keep yapping it doesnt affect me
Ive heard this already, if you think im somehow affected by having some guy calling me ugly again
Go back in your cage

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Axii
Ive heard this already, if you think im somehow affected by having some guy calling me ugly again
Go back in your cage
Are you able to check Discord ?

Just post on an incel forum while you're on your death bed theory JFL

Jokes aside I really hope you get better bhai
Id obviously not do that if i was actually dying, worse i can get is losing my entire toe but thats not death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Axii and Autismcel
Go back in your cage
Can't wait for the day you decide to kill yourself you ugly incel fuck.

You love talking shit to people who try to help you.

Just kill yourself. I will bully you until you put a gun in your ugly mouth. I hate being mean to people it's not in my nature but for you, you're just ugly inside and out. Can't wait to see you on the news after you jump in front of a train car.

Call me mean I don't care but you're a piece of shit.

• JFL
Reactions: NotCarv
Take aspirin

Shut up you ugly fucking incel.

Hope you kill terminate yourself immediately.
Can you elaborate to why you seem to be talking like i killed your family? I did nothing to you? Even if you think im a genetic failure thats like bullying a disabled dude in the street lol
Have some manners and stop acting like a nigger

Can you elaborate to why you seem to be talking like i killed your family? I did nothing to you? Even if you think im a genetic failure thats like bullying a disabled dude in the street lol
Have some manners and stop acting like a nigger
Shut the fuck up you ugly incel. Not reading a word of what you say. Stop talking to people like shit when you look like literal bottom 0.1% of genetic quality.

Maybe if you didn't talk shit to people when they try to help you, those people wouldn't start calling you an ugly piece of shit incel who should kill himself.

• JFL
Shut the fuck up you ugly incel. Not reading a word of what you say. Stop talking to people like shit when you look like literal bottom 0.1% of genetic quality.

Maybe if you didn't talk shit to people when they try to help you, those people wouldn't start calling you an ugly piece of shit incel who should kill himself.
Nigga damn what did he even say to you

well according to you im the bottom 0.01% genetic pool so whats the point of being nice ? If anything being nice would make me a cuck because subhuman are nice guys cucks while chad is the one who should be confident ? Thats your logic and what people tell me
I just act because i know no matter how i act or how what i do id be ugly
Why do you act angry at someone who got unfortunate at the genetic lottery ? I cant control the fact im ugly.

• +1

Im using your own logic agaisnt yourself, you say its all looks but then say its because of how i act that i get treated badly, isnt it because of my looks ?

• +1
He talked shit so he's gonna get insulted.

He looks like complete dogshit. Can't wait for the day he decides to hang himself. He's an ugly little underage incel.

well according to you im the bottom 0.01% genetic pool so whats the point of being nice ? If anything being nice would make me a cuck because subhuman are nice guys cucks while chad is the one who should be confident ? Thats your logic and what people tell me
I just act because i know no matter how i act or how what i do id be ugly
Why do you act angry at someone who got unfortunate at the genetic lottery ? I cant control the fact im ugly.
You're a little piece of shit. I was nice to you and all I got from you was insults back. You deserve to hung by your little neck incel. Not reading more than 5 words of what you wrote to me.

Im using your own logic agaisnt yourself, you say its all looks but then say its because of how i act that i get treated badly, isnt it because of my looks ?
Don't know in what universe you saw me say "it's all about looks"

Feel free to go through all 4k of my posts and quote me because you don't even know what you're talking about. You're using my own logic against me? I'm not using any "logic" I'm simply calling you an ugly little incel (which you are)

Stop trying to act smart when you're literally some subhuman ugly little incel who insults people and then cries when they talk shit to you. Stupid fuck. Don't even respond to me again or I'm gonna post all the pictures I have of you (NOT DOXING ALL THE PICS I HAVE OF YOU ARE FROM THIS FORUM AND NOT PMS/PRIVATE COMMUNICATIONS)

• JFL

He looks like complete dogshit. Can't wait for the day he decides to hang himself. He's an ugly little underage incel.

You're a little piece of shit. I was nice to you and all I got from you was insults back. You deserve to hung by your little neck incel. Not reading more than 5 words of what you wrote to me.

Feel free to go through all 4k of my posts and quote me because you don't even know what you're talking about. You're using my own logic against me? I'm not using any "logic" I'm simply calling you an ugly little incel (which you are)

Stop trying to act smart when you're literally some subhuman ugly little incel who insults people and then cries when they talk shit to you. Stupid fuck. Don't even respond to me again or I'm gonna post all the pictures I have of you (NOT DOXING ALL THE PICS I HAVE OF YOU ARE FROM THIS FORUM AND NOT PMS/PRIVATE COMMUNICATIONS)
The only insult i did to you is calling you a bad user, and your immature ass got triggered and now you are typing retarded dogshit essays

• +1

The only insult i did to you is calling you a bad user, and your immature ass got triggered and now you are typing retarded dogshit essays
J

Its crazy how mad you are when i did nothing to you but say worthless insults, dont take seriously retards online, know that i dont care enough to hate you, and you shouldnt either

• +1
JFL "essays" is like 1 paragraph to you.

J

Its crazy how mad you are when i did nothing to you but say worthless insults, dont take seriously retards online, know that i dont care enough to hate you, and you shouldnt either
you're an ugly fuck and you're a bad user.
3494753_1687986489545.png

I put the guy in a thread saying top 10 worst users or something and he got triggered he was in the list
Ofc he is a doublefaced retard who insults me for no reason, looking back i was pretty right of putting him there
Still funny he got triggered for such a insignificant dogshit thread i made, its like i killed his mother lol

• +1
JFL "essays" is like 1 paragraph to you.

you're an ugly fuck and you're a bad user.
Whats your point ? I said its an essay because you dont seem to read anything i type, do i need to use keywords or you really cant read and understand

• +1
Whats your point ? I said its an essay because you dont seem to read anything i type, do i need to use keywords or you really cant read and understand
Not reading a single word you ugly fuck. DNI. Your next response will probably get me to post all the pics I have of you (you are sub 2psl so you don't want this) (all pictures are sourced from public posts and are not doxxing)

If you act like a dickhead to people they will be a dickhead to you. I used to support you and wanted you to ascend because I saw all the incel rage you had built up inside. Now I don't give a fuck. I genuinely would be pleased to see you kill yourself. Please do it live on discord or something so people can record it.

-26yo man btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Axii
-26yo man btw
Imagine being 26yo and insulting random people online because of cheap worthless internet insults
@TechnoBoss am i rent free in your head ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and moggathon
Ignore him ngl he’s a barking dog

• +1
Imagine being 26yo and insulting random people online because of cheap worthless internet insults
@TechnoBoss am i rent free in your head ?
Was he born in 1998 or 1997 ?