Im at the hospital because im bleeding to death

Not reading a single word you ugly fuck. DNI. Your next response will probably get me to post all the pics I have of you (you are sub 2psl so you don't want this) (all pictures are sourced from public posts and are not doxxing)

If you act like a dickhead to people they will be a dickhead to you. I used to support you and wanted you to ascend because I saw all the incel rage you had built up inside. Now I don't give a fuck. I genuinely would be pleased to see you kill yourself. Please do it live on discord or something so people can record it.
all jokes aside. who’s the girl in your avi?

Not reading a single word you ugly fuck. DNI. Your next response will probably get me to post all the pics I have of you (you are sub 2psl so you don't want this) (all pictures are sourced from public posts and are not doxxing)

If you act like a dickhead to people they will be a dickhead to you. I used to support you and wanted you to ascend because I saw all the incel rage you had built up inside. Now I don't give a fuck. I genuinely would be pleased to see you kill yourself. Please do it live on discord or something so people can record it.
Genuinly you are going to be the first person in my ignore list, keep barking like a enraged dog, ive done nothing to you, you just want to feel good by bullying me for no reason but your own ego, dont pretend to be morally superior when acting in such a childish way

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Axii
Ignore him ngl he’s a barking dog
Jfl at you replying to my posts literally all the time. I live rent free in your little 16yr old autistic mind.

@Lebgfinal this dude got mad when I called a photo of his two years ago MTN and he couldnt even post a frontal, he's a niglet manlet cuck bro, just ignore him.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and moggathon
Genuinly you are going to be the first person in my ignore list, keep barking like a enraged dog, ive done nothing to you, you just want to feel good by bullying me for no reason but your own ego, dont pretend to be morally superior when acting in such a childish way
Don’t talk shit to people when they are doing nothing but trying to help you. I tried to help you.

@Lebgfinal this dude got mad when I called a photo of his two years ago MTN and he couldnt even post a frontal, he's a niglet manlet cuck bro, just ignore him.
Who are you talking about? Who is the niglet?

You look like shit brother. Stop coping.

Don’t talk shit to people when they are doing nothing but trying to help you. I tried to help you.

Who are you talking about? Who is the niglet?
shit idk man, maybe the loser whose been replying to this dudes thread like he owns it...
You look like shit brother. Stop coping.
haha

Jfl at you replying to my posts literally all the time. I live rent free in your little 16yr old autistic mind.
Lol at your self awareness ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Axii
post frontal; that isn't a side from two years prior then proceed to get mad when rated high mtn.
As if I'm gonna send some autist a full frontal.
Yes he is. And he has the balls to say anything. He even says he is autistic.

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
16 yr self proclaimed autist btw
Yh and you’re furious over him literally quoting your failures as a man that you boasted. 10 year age gap btw. Fucking brutal.

• +1
Yh and you’re furious over him literally quoting your failures as a man that you boasted. 10 year age gap btw. Fucking brutal.
Keep coping you 16yr old autist.

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and moggathon
Look man, i understand your mind may be angry because i wasnt the nicest to you but unlike you the worst i did is a couple of worthless insults
Meanwhile you (morally superior btw) is posting old pics of myself to bully me, insulting my bloodline, menacing of spreading pictures, do you really think thats a reasonable reaction ?

• +1

Lol at a 26yo grown man being scared to post a frontal.

• +1

post frontal pic subhuman

• +1
Look man, i understand your mind may be angry because i wasnt the nicest to you but unlike you the worst i did is a couple of worthless insults
Meanwhile you (morally superior btw) is posting old pics of myself to bully me, insulting my bloodline, menacing of spreading pictures, do you really think thats a reasonable reaction ?
Don't be a dickhead to people for no reason and they won't be rude to you back. All I did was ever try to help you (excluding my reactions to your first rude comments when I did nothing to prompt such reactions)

• +1
Don't be a dickhead to people for no reason and they won't be rude to you back. All I did was ever try to help you (excluding my reactions to your first rude comments when I did nothing to prompt such reactions)
There a reason i act like a dickhead, people like you have been insulting me for years and back, using my pics trying to doxx me, some guy tried to find my adress
At some point i dont trust anyone because everyone just want to insult me at the end of the day for being "genetically inferior"

• +1
There a reason i act like a dickhead, people like you have been insulting me for years and back, using my pics trying to doxx me, some guy tried to find my adress
At some point i dont trust anyone because everyone just want to insult me at the end of the day for being "genetically inferior"
I never did any of this to you. I just tried to help you and I was treated like a dick. I'm not responding anymore but just know if you're mean to people, they will be mean back.

I never did any of this to you. I just tried to help you and I was treated like a dick. I'm not responding anymore but just know if you're mean to people, they will be mean back.
I can understand people not liking me but i dont understand people reacting like you do trying to obviously harm me. Grow up be a grown man, you can ignore me, not care about me, but you take your time to insult and bully me.

• +1
Also do you think im crazy for being mean to people who are delusional ? You guys are double faced calling me genetic subhuman but then try to gaslight me into "looksmaxxing" jfl

• +1
Reactions: Axii and TechnoBoss
And im seeing so many meth addicts and subhumans
Brutal
I'm sorry about our previous encounters, you are in my prayers dude. you got this!

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Did u slit ur wrists

did opey died?