I'm back -Looksmaxxed a bit getting more IOI's

TRNA

TRNA

(Retired) Mog never stops
Been using Tazorac for 2 months now for acne cleared it completely and helped with scarring and I'm getting more IOI's from ugly fat ghetto black chicks, I know that's not that good, but it's a far cry from me getting rejected by 40 girls in Junior year because I tried to redpill hold frame and PUA maxx after watching Stephiscold videos, even though I got some numbers I got ghosted and it led to nowhere, and I and I had very bad acne at the time, after this virus thing is over, I'm gonna approachmaxx

Gonna tag the whole forum so I get some rep in my return

@Blackout.xl, @brbbrah, @SubhumanCurrycel, @Yuyevon, @PYT, @personalityinkwell, @Vvvvxxxx, @inceletto, @rightfulcel, @St. Wristcel, @eduardkoopman, @Copemaxxing, @Mirin2234, @Latebloomer10 @Colvin76, @Short Ugly and Brown , @Lifewasted, @larsanova69, @goat2x, @RealLooksmaxxer, @thehealingfields, , @Proex,@TheCopefulCurry, @streege, @sytyl, @Trungvu, @Hozay, @looksmaxxer234, @copingvolcel, @some1h0peless, @Kingkellz , @ItisOver , @JamesHowlett, @Uglybrazilian , @kjsbdfiusdf, @Chadelite, @Gargantuan

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 8165 and 14 others
Who

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and TRNA
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: TRNA
damn my tag do be built different

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 4612 and 2 others
95AF3570 DF02 4D6D 81EA 6E297B43EB75

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, zaynbrah, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Bruh i wanna try tazorac too do you think it mogs retin a ?

Bruh i wanna try tazorac too do you think it mogs retin a ?
yes it does it's a much stronger version, the only thing stronger than tazorac is accutane

yes it does it's a much stronger version, the only thing stronger than tazorac is accutane
Where did you get it from ?

after watching Stephiscold videos
:lul: Brootal I know many who fell for his sweet words
Nice to see you back brocel
as well as @personalityinkwell thanks To the jew mods who freed my nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and TRNA
Been using Tazorac for 2 months now for acne cleared it completely and helped with scarring and I'm getting more IOI's from ugly fat ghetto black chicks, I know that's not that good, but it's a far cry from me getting rejected by 40 girls in Junior year because I tried to redpill hold frame and PUA maxx after watching Stephiscold videos, even though I got some numbers I got ghosted and it led to nowhere, and I and I had very bad acne at the time, after this virus thing is over, I'm gonna approachmaxx

Gonna tag the whole forum so I get some rep in my return

@Blackout.xl, @brbbrah, @SubhumanCurrycel, @Yuyevon, @PYT, @personalityinkwell, @Vvvvxxxx, @inceletto, @rightfulcel, @St. Wristcel, @eduardkoopman, @Copemaxxing, @Mirin2234, @Latebloomer10 @Colvin76, @Short Ugly and Brown , @Lifewasted, @larsanova69, @goat2x, @RealLooksmaxxer, @thehealingfields, , @Proex,@TheCopefulCurry, @streege, @sytyl, @Trungvu, @Hozay, @looksmaxxer234, @copingvolcel, @some1h0peless, @Kingkellz , @ItisOver , @JamesHowlett, @Uglybrazilian , @kjsbdfiusdf, @Chadelite, @Gargantuan

acne. is such a looksmin. It's not even funny anymore.

• +1
Approaching girls who aren't interested is a recipe for failure. If you're too horny, get that under control. Don't try nofap to cold approach, you'll just be a horny desperate loser and it won't give you a better result. The more you chase them, less likely you are to actually get them.

• +1