MY LAST POST

TRNA

TRNA

(Retired) Mog never stops
My time on Looksmax has come to an end, it's time to stop wasting time and actually focus on looksmaxxing and ascension, I know everything I need to know about blackpill and looksmaxxing, I've enjoyed my time here, and the humor on here, looks is very important nowadays, it's so crucial to looksmax. not just for women because even being a good looking Chad will not guarentee women as evidenced by @Amnesia getting flaked on left and right, but it's for the halo effect of gettting treated better in everyday situations, don't let your potential go to waste. Go out there and do whatever it takes to ascend

Users who helped me or made me laugh,
@Blackout.xl, @brbbrah, @SubhumanCurrycel, @Yuyevon, @PYT, @personalityinkwell, @Vvvvxxxx, @inceletto, @rightfulcel, @St. Wristcel, @eduardkoopman, @Copemaxxing, @Mirin2234, @Latebloomer10 @Colvin76, @Short Ugly and Brown , @Lifewasted, @larsanova69, @goat2x, @RealLooksmaxxer, @BigBiceps, @Chadlite Rutherford, @Taylorswift, @thehealingfields, @Thongmaster, @Proex, @Truthmirrorcoper, @TheCopefulCurry, @xefo69, @MrGlutton, @youngmaxxing, @streege, @sytyl, @Trungvu, @Hozay, @looksmaxxer234, @copingvolcel, @some1h0peless, @Kingkellz , @ItisOver , @JamesHowlett, @Gargantuan

Riding off Into the sunset | Cowboy pictures, Western riding, Photo

I wish all of you the best, Good luck and Goodbye

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6856, Deleted member 6723, RAITEIII and 10 others
Make sure to add me on discord buddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: TRNA
hello and goodbye

fuark 3 users users gone already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
I wish you good luck

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful
So long brother

63B79FC5 35BF 4BBE 97C7 BD4226B01F23

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
its great that rotters are leaving the subhuman echochamber that is psl. the final blackpill is leaving the forum. i need to do the same

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 10097
Gone but not forgotten, on the way to ascension, Retired

• +1
Reactions: inceletto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back