I'm leaving forever, my honest thoughts about you guys

lol, thought u reporeted me. i found 4 years old post of you that you were saying u feel suifuel and wanna kill yourself. then i replied " you feeling better now?" i got a warning from mods.
no, i don't report users and i usually like ur posts.

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
I'm leaving because when i'm posting here i'm not writing my book and i want to write that damn book for quite long now.
my honest thoughts about looksmax users is that i truly believe you are all sub 100 IQ and retarded, jfl at "looksmaxxing" like it actually helps or sth. now i will specifically insult every user i can remember in random order.

@khvirgin you are not funny at all, it's just your avi that reminds me a retarded friend of mine who would look at me like that and say stupid shit.
@Thomas DOM you are truly mental bro, seek help. jfl if u think i forgot what a cuck you are. MGTOW my ass
@forevergymcelling dopamine junkie, probably suicides if he gets 0 notification one day
@bonelessMan basically faggot
@Niko get a grasp of reality, you are not chad and never will be. you are just statusmaxxed and you belong to reddit, secretly bluepilled too
@the BULL you are gay, told u that before. you are living in such hard denial phase i can't fucking believe it man. u should already come out as gay and move on, stop torturing yourself retarded Italian nigger
@ReadBooksEveryday your existence is an insult to my intelligence, you don't know shit decpite reading books. books are threads made by incels before us in a psl forum called library, they don't mean shit
@Mogpogs 2 words, incel and cringe
@BearBoy kek at your "i'm a badboy" roleplay, you are just a child, inject T asap. also you are among the lowest IQs in this forum, congratz
@KING REIDYZ you will automatically be in heaven no matter what you do due to sub60 IQ. allah said retarded people belong to heaven
@apemaxxed i hate half of your DNA and trust me it's the half you think it is, bottom line is u are not Persian in any way. 70% iranians themselves are not Persian, let alone mixed shit outside
@Eriot Lodger Stop pretending, i know what u are doing and trust me you are not high IQ. it's a phase and it will end, i've been there before. "real high IQ people don't mention it all the time" my ass, real high IQ people don't give a fuck about such a thing and mention it when needed.
@Bvnny. i liked you but after brazil lost, you lost all respect. next time make sure retards don't play in your national team. also bifaggot
@luljankybo its brutally over for your kind, why don't you stop trying? i still can't understand why curries like you don't mass suicide over a night. thought indian etc might at least be high IQ if no looks but holy fuck u guys are so moronic
@Enfant terrible i have no doubt that you sucked dick and jerked off for people before. you basically like to make man cum, you are obsessed with CUM, also get the fuck back to reddit.
@ihatereddit don't remmeber shit about you but u are probably faggot
@Octillionaire you should have eat more meat and Inject T but it's too late now. see a doctor, you have hormone issues u might come out as gay later, jfl at that beard and u are 19? also u are among the lowest IQ users
@enchanted_elixir i'm fine with low IQ people u know, but when low IQ people get the impression that they are high IQ, thats when they become annoying. u are annoying, lifeless, no sense of humor etc
@Amnesia / @averagejoe whoever is cirisik, bro holy fuck at your cope. you are far away from chad or even chadlite, i literally personally mog you. and the other one who is considered "chad" is beyond ltn
@MoggerGaston you are ltn and life is not great for ltns, deal with it. stop secretly thinking u are chad or sth, you are not. mentally damaged abused dog is what u are, get help.
@quemirasmanv2 you literally have HIV, i still envy but HIV man?!
@Xangsane JFL at your cope, you and 3 more users which i can't remmeber are the bottom 4 of IQ chart. read books and train your brain, you might get to 70IQ or sth. autistic af, keeps making Polls like a data miner from Microsoft

can't remember anything more rn, sorry if i forgot anyone to insult dont take it personally, or take it as an insult. you were so shit that i didn't even bother tagging for insult.
bye retards
Wow, wasn't mentioned nor insulted at all, huh.

Cheers mate.
C6b

• +1
Now everyone thinks that you're either a soy jew wifu enjoyer(half true) or Indian
I already debunked the Indian myth and I’m not the dude that I posted a couple days ago. I’m 50% jewish so that’s partially true and I do find Asian girls attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
How can I be the lowest iq user when @hebbewem and @Growth Plate exist?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Ey, fuck you nigguh! :lul: You're just sore about losing to me in chess twice.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Psychophilly and Deleted member 16369
Dnrd suck my dick faggot

Those who have over 1000+ posts and didn't even get mentioned - it's truly over.

@Bvnny. i liked you but after brazil lost, you lost all respect. next time make sure retards don't play in your national team. also bifaggot
I'm still shaking and crying for the loss of Brazil till now

• JFL
Good luck with the book. I study a lot myself when I'm not on here, but I often feel guilty about spending time here instead of doing something productive. You're making a good choice. Hopefully you stick with your decision.

----
@_MVP_ you are the only high IQ user in this forum and i'm not joking, you are just mentally down and need some strong medication and methods.
See you tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I'm leaving because when i'm posting here i'm not writing my book and i want to write that damn book for quite long now.
my honest thoughts about looksmax users is that i truly believe you are all sub 100 IQ and retarded, jfl at "looksmaxxing" like it actually helps or sth. now i will specifically insult every user i can remember in random order.

@khvirgin you are not funny at all, it's just your avi that reminds me a retarded friend of mine who would look at me like that and say stupid shit.
@Thomas DOM you are truly mental bro, seek help. jfl if u think i forgot what a cuck you are. MGTOW my ass
@forevergymcelling dopamine junkie, probably suicides if he gets 0 notification one day
@bonelessMan basically faggot
@Niko get a grasp of reality, you are not chad and never will be. you are just statusmaxxed and you belong to reddit, secretly bluepilled too
@the BULL you are gay, told u that before. you are living in such hard denial phase i can't fucking believe it man. u should already come out as gay and move on, stop torturing yourself retarded Italian nigger
@ReadBooksEveryday your existence is an insult to my intelligence, you don't know shit decpite reading books. books are threads made by incels before us in a psl forum called library, they don't mean shit
@Mogpogs 2 words, incel and cringe
@BearBoy kek at your "i'm a badboy" roleplay, you are just a child, inject T asap. also you are among the lowest IQs in this forum, congratz
@KING REIDYZ you will automatically be in heaven no matter what you do due to sub60 IQ. allah said retarded people belong to heaven
@apemaxxed i hate half of your DNA and trust me it's the half you think it is, bottom line is u are not Persian in any way. 70% iranians themselves are not Persian, let alone mixed shit outside
@Eriot Lodger Stop pretending, i know what u are doing and trust me you are not high IQ. it's a phase and it will end, i've been there before. "real high IQ people don't mention it all the time" my ass, real high IQ people don't give a fuck about such a thing and mention it when needed.
@luljankybo its brutally over for your kind, why don't you stop trying? i still can't understand why curries like you don't mass suicide over a night. thought indian etc might at least be high IQ if no looks but holy fuck u guys are so moronic
@Enfant terrible i have no doubt that you sucked dick and jerked off for people before. you basically like to make man cum, you are obsessed with CUM, also get the fuck back to reddit.
@ihatereddit don't remmeber shit about you but u are probably faggot
@Octillionaire you should have eat more meat and Inject T but it's too late now. see a doctor, you have hormone issues u might come out as gay later, jfl at that beard and u are 19? also u are among the lowest IQ users
@enchanted_elixir i'm fine with low IQ people u know, but when low IQ people get the impression that they are high IQ, thats when they become annoying. u are annoying, lifeless, no sense of humor etc
@Amnesia / @averagejoe whoever is cirisik, bro holy fuck at your cope. you are far away from chad or even chadlite, i literally personally mog you. and the other one who is considered "chad" is beyond ltn
@MoggerGaston you are ltn and life is not great for ltns, deal with it. stop secretly thinking u are chad or sth, you are not. mentally damaged abused dog is what u are, get help.
@quemirasmanv2 you literally have HIV, i still envy but HIV man?!
@Xangsane JFL at your cope, you and 3 more users which i can't remmeber are the bottom 4 of IQ chart. read books and train your brain, you might get to 70IQ or sth. autistic af, keeps making Polls like a data miner from Microsoft

can't remember anything more rn, sorry if i forgot anyone to insult dont take it personally, or take it as an insult. you were so shit that i didn't even bother tagging for insult.
bye retards
No one cares.
But I do :what:

arent you the guy that prevented some oldcel from ascending with a JB?

• +1