I'm back on PSL after 5+ years because my oneitis rejected me due to massive NW3 forehead (despite 100+ slays)

researcher888

researcher888

Bronze
Ever since she rejected me I have insane urges to suicide daily. I chatted with this cute virgin literally for 2 years. She thought that I am HTN due to forehead coverup game. 1 day she sent me her passport picture with asymmetry then I sent her a photo where my hairline is visible partially to make her feel better and so she can see my major flaw. I shit you not after that she basically full ghosted me and now we barely talk anymore. She rejected me and threw 2 years of talking in the trash just because of 1 video where my forehead is partially exposed. That's the reality of nature, of the world. There is no love. there is no catharsis. There are only LOOKS.

My fucking forehead ruined my f ucking life. 9.5cm bulgehead its over for me. im not even balding.

I have been researching forehead reduction for 1+ month now, reading studies, consulting people, consulting multiple surgeons and experts. I will get it fixed no matter what and ascend. No matter what it takes, no matter what I have to do. I am going to do it.

image.png

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, wannaimprove, Kristin and 10 others
I litreally look like a nazi SS officer except for the fucking forehead. I don' tknow how the fuck it's possible 😢😥😰😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, Kristin, Sushifart and 1 other person
Larping master

• +1
Reactions: rawmilk and Kristin
jfl u think thats bad

you should see mine

and im actually balding

Ltn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, nofap, It'snotover and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jarate, shabby890, LooksThinker and 9 others
no way your forehead is bigger than 9.5 cm. average forehead is 6-7cm
i just measured 10.2 cm
i have a bigger forehead than 99% of ppl i encounter
im literally fuckin mega mind, its over

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, LooksThinker, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Just measured mine and got 7.5cm

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and researcher888
I litreally look like a nazi SS officer except for the fucking forehead. I don' tknow how the fuck it's possible 😢😥😰😭
In that case it’s a typical nerdic hairline

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, tombradylover, researcher888 and 2 others
i just measured 10.2 cm
i have a bigger forehead than 99% of ppl i encounter
im literally fuckin mega mind, its over
High iq girls are into guys with big brains

Go to Harvard or something and you'll get a halo!

I never thought a large forehead was that bad of a failo anyways

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, tombradylover, butterworld and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Oueyy, It'snotover, Ryldoo IS COPING and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • Hmm...
Reactions: researcher888
  • So Sad
is this arvid jfl

• JFL
can the fucking NIGGERS please exit my thread. i am a white european and i only want white europeans here. thanks.

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, Oueyy, shabby890 and 4 others
Ever since she rejected me I have insane urges to suicide daily. I chatted with this cute virgin literally for 2 years. She thought that I am HTN due to forehead coverup game. 1 day she sent me her passport picture with asymmetry then I sent her a photo where my hairline is visible partially to make her feel better and so she can see my major flaw. I shit you not after that she basically full ghosted me and now we barely talk anymore. She rejected me and threw 2 years of talking in the trash just because of 1 video where my forehead is partially exposed. That's the reality of nature, of the world. There is no love. there is no catharsis. There are only LOOKS.

My fucking forehead ruined my f ucking life. 9.5cm bulgehead its over for me. im not even balding.

I have been researching forehead reduction for 1+ month now, reading studies, consulting people, consulting multiple surgeons and experts. I will get it fixed no matter what and ascend. No matter what it takes, no matter what I have to do. I am going to do it.

image.png
Norwood 4 not 3

its actually a norwood 1.5
Lol no, you dont even have M shape hairline or the norwood 3 widow peaks, ur hairline starts at the middle of ur head type shit just hop on ru58841 and minoxidil dermaroll

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
are you uglysmile from lookism?

Lol no, you dont even have M shape hairline or the norwood 3 widow peaks, ur hairline starts at the middle of ur head type shit just hop on ru58841 and minoxidil dermaroll
yes exactly retard. i dont have the M shape hairline because my hairline was always like that, aka no recession but very high. kill yourself

yes exactly retard. i dont have the M shape hairline because my hairline was always like that, aka no recession but very high. kill yourself
Keep the cope baldie meanwhile i have better hairline blasting dht derivative steroids hahahah

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz, tombradylover and VenatorLuparius
Fucking piece of shit and waste of oxygen.

Imagine trying to kill yourself over a girl you never met and only chatted with for 2 years straight ?

Fucking faggot, do you even know how many girls you could have dated and smashed during this whole time ?

You have much serious issues to solve before thinking of your look.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, nofap, bobtheflowerpot and 5 others

Imagine trying to kill yourself over a girl you never met and only chatted with for 2 years straight ?

Fucking faggot, do you even know how many girls you could have dated and smashed during this whole time ?

I have 100 + slays and dated many girls while talking to her lol

I have 100 + slays and dated many girls while talking to her lol
Stop the lies, any guy with that many options wouldn't want to commit suicide because one of many sluts rejected him.

You're not fooling anyone, virgin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, lebronjames23 and researcher888
Doesnt matter you get rejected for being bald meanwhile i am 6'2 roided monkey that fucks daily
you are still a brown monkey inferior to me. also i have 100 + slays. cope.

Genetic failure tbh no wonder he is balding so hard

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, lebronjames23, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Stop the lies, any guy with that many options wouldn't want to commit suicide because one of many sluts rejected him.

You're not fooling anyone, virgin.
my thread got deleted but there's a forum member here that I sent proof and he vouched for me

also im obviously not srsly going to kill myself you 70 iq nigger

image.png
Insane dome

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
It's called coverup game bucko.
Bruh how tf u coverup that atrocious hairline it starts from the middle of ur head wtf. U need to wear a cap at all times buddy boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, lebronjames23, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48839, lebronjames23, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
Bruh how tf u coverup that atrocious hairline it starts from the middle of ur head wtf. U need to wear a cap at all times buddy boyo
how do u cover up being a brown monkey

how do u cover up being a brown monkey
By being chadlite meanwhile everyone can see you are going bald at a rapid rate. Please for ur own good man wear a cap at all times or just shave that shit off. Even finasteride wont help atp :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, nofap and lebronjames23

image.png
Just grew beard gain more fat to balance size lol i have problem my forehead is 5cm too small

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and St.TikTokcel
I think I saw your ass on @Clavicular's tiktok. You're that homeless dude that he was spitting blackpilled lingo to out in the middle of NYC. Glad to see his words inspired you to make a .org account, brah

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, Clavicular, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
maybe try telomere shortening in Андріївка for anti aging
telomere shortening:forcedsmile: ur trying to get this nigga to kill himself? I think u mean telomere LENTHENING 🤓