I'm convinced all reddit users are just feds/elites

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
No way regular every day people use reddit, has to be the Jews interacting with each other

@ihatereddit

regular every day people dont, only aspies do but we rarely see them outside so we think they are fewer than they are

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
Reddit is one of the social media with the most bots by far. I have been saying this for years and people haven't started really noticing until all the recent antiPalestine and proisrael stuff in some of the biggest subreddits like r/worldnews (By the way it is rumoured with a decent chunk of evidence that Jeffrey Epstein's wife modded that subreddit)

It's especially easy to notice for someone who more or less can read the patterns, and what's mesmerizing is that it happens even in small 10k suscribers subreddits. There are for example muslim countries subs literally modded by only americans and israelis, and everytime someone asks why they are so different from the views of those countries in real life they get banned. Also there is a page to see which subreddits are most overlapped by other subreddits and it was so clear, like random arab countries having the biggest overlap with r/israel way before the recent war even started. Also upvotes and downvotes in Reddit are HEAVILY manipulated by bots.

Reddit as i said is by far one of the most controlled social media that exists. If you want to know what western political elites want then just follow the propaganda and most upvoted wave of big subreddit political stuff.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried