im curious of thoughts of my hair

thxmes

thxmes

6'0 14y
IMG 2837
IMG 2839

new old
I've dyed my hair quite a few shades darker recently and started styling it in a more mature way that I prefer compared to my lighter "fluffy hair" that was a pain in the ass to style and I don't even think looked that great. just curious of thoughts on it and maybe other hair tips.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WanderingBurro, CarrotMaxxer, nigkook and 1 other person
Fuck that im rating u instead, strong htn

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, CarrotMaxxer, shalomnigga and 3 others
looks good

Fuck that im rating u instead, strong htn
thanks man this forum is so hard to acc get ratings on tho ive had people saying low mtn to low chadlite

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and poopoohead
thanks man this forum is so hard to acc get ratings on tho ive had people saying low mtn to low chadlite
Fuck ratings here just make a Tinder profile do see your actual rating

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, nigkook and thxmes
View attachment 2654213 View attachment 2654214
new old
I've dyed my hair quite a few shades darker recently and started styling it in a more mature way that I prefer compared to my lighter "fluffy hair" that was a pain in the ass to style and I don't even think looked that great. just curious of thoughts on it and maybe other hair tips.
the darker hair makes you look more masculine

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Headhunter and thxmes
Just go on a boat with a couple rich jews you might become a model you never know

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream, fuckedupmanlet, BowlCutMogger and 1 other person
high HTN-chadlite
apply for a modelling agency

• JFL
Reactions: 9cel and Tai Lung
high HTN-chadlite
im only 14 atm but when im 15-16 i think ill apply to agencies in my area

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: drag and Allornothing
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream, mirrormogger, fuckedupmanlet and 3 others
new old
high htn you're majestic af

chad

• +1
Reactions: thxmes
high htn in the one with dark hair

• +1
Reactions: Headhunter
normie haircut

Looks great

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
Basic
Decent for appeal

new old
both look good buit i agree the darker one suits u better

new old
You are fucking gay

• +1
Anyone with this hair should unironically rope. I know everything about you just from those pictures.

Solid chadlite. Needs more softmaxxing imo

Good hair and my guess chadlite what height r you

new old
Chad. You are literally what I wish I loooked like. Get off here asap and become a model. How tall are you?

Chad. You are literally what I wish I loooked like. Get off here asap and become a model. How tall are you?
6’0” in shoes but im 14 and ive heard alot to wait till im like 16-17 ish to apply

new old
Idk

Test on women not here moron

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Damn new forum Chad dropped

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, shalomnigga and thxmes
high HTN-chadlite
Why would anyone be a model, its a horrible job with nonexistent pay. Be glad that your gl and find a real job

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger, drag and Headhunter
low chadlite

• +1
6’0” in shoes but im 14 and ive heard alot to wait till im like 16-17 ish to apply
Brother you are lucky, I’m 15 between 5’10 and 5’11 still growing, I assume I’m finished growing at 17. praying for 6’2.

2 questions, what’s a guy like you doing on here? And do you mew?

Hoping to look like this after a cut

first image mogs, second one you just look punchable.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Hair looks great, 0 obvious flaws but it looks like u have a small skull?

First hair mogs since more unique imo

that length n style suits u, couldve kept the blonde hair tho but looks great either way

• +1
new old
Easily HTN+

• +1
Brother you are lucky, I’m 15 between 5’10 and 5’11 still growing, I assume I’m finished growing at 17. praying for 6’2.

2 questions, what’s a guy like you doing on here? And do you mew?
Who doesnt

First hair mogs since more unique imo
If your talking about the lighter hair in my area it is the most generic possible haircut, 1/3 guys 12-24 will have that exact style

Let the side grow nigga

Start working out your neck bro I promise you. You're probably not gonna take this advice, but if you do, you'll notice such a difference. High HTN

• +1