I'm desensitized to gore and stuff

CrackRockMogger

CrackRockMogger

Iron
I've been desensitized to gore n shit since I was in like 2nd grade :lul: Me and my homie Eduardo got introduced to it at that age and would watch it in the back of class. shit was funny as fuck scaring random kids:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: egiuh, randomop and GabachoCopium
what did you see
me and my family were driving on the outside of juarez and saw some dude laying down with his eyes hanging out of his socket on the side of his road. I'm pretty sure he only had one hand too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: egiuh and ChickenRun
I've been desensitized to gore n shit since I was in like 2nd grade :lul: Me and my homie Eduardo got introduced to it at that age and would watch it in the back of class. shit was funny as fuck scaring random kids:lul:
Same shit.
I have been scrolling through pages of gore sites for smth stimulating

Had an accident, last year January, It was really early in the morning, cold, and dense fog, I was in a bus andand the bus driver was driving at around 60-70km/hr.

As expected he crashed into a pole om the divider.
I survived because I was at the backseat with like 10 layers of clothes. No glass or rod penetrated me.

Got off and saw a person with a rod in his head and brain slightly splurging out.
A guy whose both eyes were full of small shattered glasses, crying blood.

The driver's body was also pierced by the pole in his chest. And many other victims.

• So Sad
Reactions: ChickenRun

“Yeah bro gore doesn’t scare me at all”-
IMG 0366

not letting pixels on a screen affect ur head isn’t special ngl

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and fuxkdakikez
good for you

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
@vermiIioncore @Vermilioncore tier thread

Do you want a medal you fucking retard?