I'm done being a standardcel

nigtard

nigtard

I ignored every girl below HTB because I believed that I was entitled to model level women but I'm done with that.An ugly man with high standards is just stupid, there are a lot of MTBs in my life that I simply don't talk to because of muh "standards" but that changes today.From today anyone can get it

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, noodlelover, Deleted member 57464 and 1 other person
Imagine if you lower your standards so much only to realize not even the bottom-of-the-barrel women wants sex wtf would you do

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and ElTruecel
Imagine if you lower your standards so much only to realize not even the bottom-of-the-barrel women wants sex wtf would you do
Then Iโ€™ll kill myself

I just want an MTB. I just can't / won't be with an LTB. I've tried talking to them and they haven't haloed themselves with personality. It's a shame. I can easily get LTBs off OLD.

I ignored every girl below HTB because I believed that I was entitled to model level women but I'm done with that.An ugly man with high standards is just stupid, there are a lot of MTBs in my life that I simply don't talk to because of muh "standards" but that changes today.From today anyone can get it
You still won't get anything, MTBs don't talk to LTN's and they are difficult to get even if MTN. I talked to a lot of MTBs and didn't get anything, sometimes got friendzoned other times ignored. No female wants relationships nowadays.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, aber, Lebron_James and 1 other person
meanwhile i cant even get an LTB :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
You still won't get anything, MTBs don't talk to LTN's and they are difficult to get even if MTN. I talked to a lot of MTBs didn't get anything, sometimes got friendzoned other times ignored.
why am i so ugly???

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01

Users who are viewing this thread

Back