I’m done, I’m killing my self. No reason to leave anyway sun 5’10. Girl I love just told me i’m too short.

• Woah
Reactions: It'snotover and PseudoMaxxer
i never had any sexual encounter in my 19 years of life
me too im 18 im scared of women and act silent and run away from them whilke smiling

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Pikabro and PseudoMaxxer
same height

ive been to 2 LL consultations
i don’t got the resources.

I’m 19 and just got out of heightschool.

Are you not scared of being crippled all life

Send me some of the syrian money faggot
Too rich for thattttttttt hahaha lol
Young Dolph Money GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop

• So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
she just called me but i didn’t respond, i texted her to wait
It’s all a numbers game

If I were you I’d just text multiple foids at once so you don’t end up becoming an abused dog and becoming attached to one

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, bloomercel, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
real nigger just multiply from kanye song

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
i’m not going to fuck a subhuman
bruhh ask @FailedNormieManlet if any of his lays are 'subhuman', theyre def not 10s but theyre still decent

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
i don’t got the resources.

I’m 19 and just got out of heightschool.

Are you not scared of being crippled all life
kys tbh newcels like you are annoying as fuck

It’s all a numbers game

If I were you I’d just text multiple foids at once so you don’t end up becoming an abused dog and becoming attached to one
i do 10 hoe rotation meta

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
So you have 1 life. A girl says you're short. And now you are sobbing on looksmax.org.
Donald Trump Lol GIF by Election 2020

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bigchunguslover, Deleted member 52625 and Kamui
I’m crying rn, i really am.

I haven’t cried in a bit, i’m not sobbing or anything. Just some tears dropping down my face.

why god, why me.

The girl i’m texting that i said just yesterday i’m in love with just told me to come by christmas and fuck.

I told her ok, she sends me a nude and she then asks me the question i was avoiding al this time.

“How tall are you? ahahah”

groundhog day suicide GIF

My heart stopped, i larped 1 inch and said 5’7. and what she replies?

“oww…that’s short.”

Here i closed the chat and looked at the ceiling 5 minutes.

Then i ask her how tall she is and she said 5’5. So i’m 5’6 and when i’ll be with no shoes or nothing we’ll be basically same height.

It’s fucking over, im not replying to her “5’5” text and i’m done. I’m really fucking done this time.

It’s just not fair, at all. Why me? i look good for what? to be 5’6? Fuck outta here.

Id prefer being subhuman at this point, the amount of pussy i would get would be zero like now anyway, and i wouldn’t go through this. i’m killing my self.
Heightpill ate my self esteem alive and brought me from normal to suicidal, twice.

• +1
while you contemplate suicide there are 5'5 indians getting laid lmfaoo
I was out with some friends yesterday, a friend of a friend who's a 24 year old kpop maxxed short guy introduced us to his new gf, a hot 19-year-old high school girl (she failed a year), 3 cm shorter than him tops

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
So you have 1 life. A girl says you're short. And now you are sobbing on looksmax.org.
1 hoe??? nigga please.

I’ve been rejected 100s of times, all the girls i liked told me i’m too short or straight up laughed in my face

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: bigchunguslover and bloomercel
how tall are you? 5’10 incoming…
I’ve managed to fuck foids who have said I was too short before lol, I’m not trying to sound like a redpill coper but there’s more fish in the sea

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, PseudoMaxxer and blite
D

I haven’t cried in a bit, i’m not sobbing or anything. Just some tears dropping down my face.

why god, why me.

The girl i’m texting that i said just yesterday i’m in love with just told me to come by christmas and fuck.

I told her ok, she sends me a nude and she then asks me the question i was avoiding al this time.

“oww…that’s short.”

Then i ask her how tall she is and she said 5’5. So i’m 5’6 and when i’ll be with no shoes or nothing we’ll be basically same height.

It’s fucking over, im not replying to her “5’5” text and i’m done. I’m really fucking done this time.

It’s just not fair, at all. Why me? i look good for what? to be 5’6? Fuck outta here.

Id prefer being subhuman at this point, the amount of pussy i would get would be zero like now anyway, and i wouldn’t go through this. i’m killing my self.
Dont Atleast your htn facially

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Actually if you were a 8/10 instead of a 5.5 your face would make up for it.

So it’s either become chad or LL for you
no bro, you just don’t understand.

If you are not my height you wouldn’t get it anyway.

It’s either i move to argentina or fuck LTBs

I’m barley fucking taller then you I’m 5’8 and I’m uglier

• So Sad
keep crying manlet

• WTF
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 51465
Also don’t go to Argentina when drago exists, one look at him and your LTr is gone

• +1
Actually if you were a 8/10 instead of a 5.5 your face would make up for it.

So it’s either become chad or LL for you
Only a little bit jfl

1 hoe??? nigga please.

I’ve been rejected 100s of times, all the girls i liked told me i’m too short or straight up laughed in my face
Wah wah wah nigga just do it already then. Bgm had the nose of saturn then changed it. You have the legs of an ant so change it as well. This is looksmax not sanctioned

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Bruh wtf, you're talking to a girl you've never met and plan to meet .. on Christmas!!??? THAT'S LIKE 1 MONTH AWAY

Anyway, it seems you are extremely insecure about your height. Most people your height who slay literally don't give a fuck about being short and usually have some replies ready when a girl calls them short.

But if you ain't gonna be a man and suck up your insecurity then just larp a couple inches more to say 5'8 (had a 5'5 friend who did that jfl). Girls will either not notice when u meet up or not have the balls to confront you about it.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger

why god, why me.

“oww…that’s short.”

Why are manlets so hysterical and prone to emotion? Not only do you have the height of a woman, you act like one too JFL

When a foid calls you short ugly or stupid you should reply "What can I do about that?"

Victim playing is legit tbh you should make her feel like a bad person so you can manipulate her tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52601, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 21661 and 2 others
Wdym a little bit? A 5’6 guy that’s at a nick Bateman level looks wise can still slay no?
Yes ofc but your options would be greatly limited by your height alone

Tall and gl > Average height and gl > Tall HTN > Chadlet

Yes ofc but your options would be greatly limited by your height alone

Tall and gl > Average height and gl > Tall HTN > Chadlet
How tall are we talking for the chadlet?

probably true, I’ve never seen a girl say “he’s so handsome” it’s always “he’s so tall”

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 52601
probably true, I’ve never seen a girl say “he’s so handsome” it’s always “he’s so tall”
You gotta be waffling lmao, I’ve heard foids say that more than I’ve heard “he’s so tall”

Ropefuel indeed. You probably won’t get over the fact that your genes carry an untermensh short height for life. That’s the true black pill dose I’m giving you here.

But Ykw OP, fuck em. Life goes on anyway.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 52601 and bloomercel
Cope I’ve never heard that
Must be an anomaly then, I’ve heard bitches say “omg he’s so fine” to “he look like he could fuck the shit outta me” even tho they’re manlet tier

Ropefuel indeed. You probably won’t get over the fact that your genes carry an untermensh short height for life. That’s the true black pill dose I’m giving you here.

But Ykw OP, fuck em. Life goes on anyway.
Wdym can you increase your height with microfractures after 20?