I’m done, I’m killing my self. No reason to leave anyway sun 5’10. Girl I love just told me i’m too short.

Brutal heightpill

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and PseudoMaxxer
i’m now talking to her no worries.

She’s acting normal, maybe i gave her the ick when i stopped replying but she’s holding on to believing i’m taller
Definitely gave the ick but how tall is she?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and finn899
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and wsada
kys nigga.

Let me cope ffs. If this shit does out im dying with it too.

She told me to come fuck on christmas, i might even pay 200€+ to go fuck
why do you have to pay 200 to fuck is she charging you 😭 or do you have to fly to her? also you didnt see my message lil nigga but i said you can still do LL worse comes to worst

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
like i don’t even care to write this out in some funny font or anything, im straight killing my self
Try being ugly negro, but don't worry. Come to denmark and I will fix you up.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and PseudoMaxxer
it’s not that it bothers me, she just told me i’m short nigga, wtf do i tell her.

I left her on delivered on her message saying she’s 163cm, should i continue this clownery to just get laughed at?
Ask her for the addy. If she gives it go but try to go earlier than you planned or move the date up due to an excuse. If she doesn’t send it you have your answer.

• +1
I’m tryna help you niggga
I know…
There is legit nothing special about this foid 9/10 chance
Yeah tbh, only thing for now is that she likes me and it’s direct in the dms (like she told me “you are mine” “don’t talk to other hoes” etc..)
What makes her so different from the other 4 billion foids living on the planet
Nothing tbh, i don’t even know her well enough for now.

Fuck you are so right. I’m coping hard.

I’m just talking to her now and let’s see what happens.

I don’t even feel like spending that much money for sex with her tbh, she even lives 300km away from my home town.

It’s gonna be hard af when i get back to suitably even dating her tbh. It’s gonna be only my escape from virginity tbh and thinking about it rn ruins it and i don’t wanna think about it

• +1
Reactions: wsada
bro you're catching oneitis for a wizz whore. time to get your shit together

• JFL
Reactions: ZaC and PseudoMaxxer
I’m crying rn, i really am.

I haven’t cried in a bit, i’m not sobbing or anything. Just some tears dropping down my face.

why god, why me.

The girl i’m texting that i said just yesterday i’m in love with just told me to come by christmas and fuck.

I told her ok, she sends me a nude and she then asks me the question i was avoiding al this time.

“How tall are you? ahahah”

groundhog day suicide GIF

My heart stopped, i larped 1 inch and said 5’7. and what she replies?

“oww…that’s short.”

Here i closed the chat and looked at the ceiling 5 minutes.

Then i ask her how tall she is and she said 5’5. So i’m 5’6 and when i’ll be with no shoes or nothing we’ll be basically same height.

It’s fucking over, im not replying to her “5’5” text and i’m done. I’m really fucking done this time.

It’s just not fair, at all. Why me? i look good for what? to be 5’6? Fuck outta here.

Id prefer being subhuman at this point, the amount of pussy i would get would be zero like now anyway, and i wouldn’t go through this. i’m killing my self.
Chad begging for attention for being only 5 7

• JFL
why do you have to pay 200 to fuck is she charging you 😭 or do you have to fly to her? also you didnt see my message lil nigga but i said you can still do LL worse comes to worst
i’m in lithuania rn but i live in italy.

To fuck her on christmas i have to fly home paying my own ticket. If not i get home on march and will (i won’t, chad will get her before i get back) fuck her then

• So Sad
How do you get a girl to ask you for fuck
i’m good looking, but not chad.

I’ve been rated Chadlite/High HTN, but i believe to be HTN for autists here.

But when i go out i wipe the floor the every nigga i see (90%), my only failo is height

i’ll try, but i’m in lithuania.

Why? what’s the plan behind this move

yeah i guess
The method is that it gives you power over the situation. It allows you to secure the meetup and it gives her less time to be uncertain about meeting you.

• +1
LOL

• WTF

I haven’t cried in a bit, i’m not sobbing or anything. Just some tears dropping down my face.

why god, why me.

The girl i’m texting that i said just yesterday i’m in love with just told me to come by christmas and fuck.

I told her ok, she sends me a nude and she then asks me the question i was avoiding al this time.

“oww…that’s short.”

Then i ask her how tall she is and she said 5’5. So i’m 5’6 and when i’ll be with no shoes or nothing we’ll be basically same height.

It’s fucking over, im not replying to her “5’5” text and i’m done. I’m really fucking done this time.

It’s just not fair, at all. Why me? i look good for what? to be 5’6? Fuck outta here.

Id prefer being subhuman at this point, the amount of pussy i would get would be zero like now anyway, and i wouldn’t go through this. i’m killing my self.
Absolutely brutal

• +1
ask her "how tall do you think our kids are going to be" :lul:

Go for sub 160cm girls

Same thing happened to me but irl

Girl I confessed said she felt something but it was not enough “I’m not sure, your cute butif just you were taller”

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and PseudoMaxxer
Same thing happened to me but irl

Girl I confessed said she felt something but it was not enough “I’m not sure, your cute butif just you were taller”
how tall are you? totally brutal btw.

Already happened to me 2 times irl, 1 time she just said same words as you. Second time she laughed in my face first and the said i was too short.

Happened countless times over the phone tho

ęř

• +1

why god, why me.

“oww…that’s short.”

I know multiple guys that height with gfs the key is that their both jacked. You just need to gymaxx.

Walk around with air force and 1 inch lift to be 5,8.5. When you get home do an amnesia and pop on ya slippers with 1 inch lifts tucked inside so you can walk around the house at around 5'7.
Posture max and take 3000mg glucosamine daily for an added 1cm.

how tall are you? totally brutal btw.

Already happened to me 2 times irl, 1 time she just said same words as you. Second time she laughed in my face first and the said i was too short.

Happened countless times over the phone tho
I was 5’9 at the time it was 2 years ago

Never wasted any energy in having any sort of relationship with a female after that

Feel you brah

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and PseudoMaxxer
i knew it too yakhi, but it hurts so much rn i swear to god.

I feel like crying, i loved her bro.

She’s the first girl that sent me nudes ever
She sent those same nudes to many other boys

• WTF
I believed a woman?
i’m so sad rn bro.

She stopped replying to me yesterday night, she woke up and told me good morning but hasn’t replied back to me still.

I’m such a fucking faggot pussy, i just read this shit again and i’m so fucking disabled man. I got attached to a girl in 1 week.

i’m so sad rn bro.

She stopped replying to me yesterday night, she woke up and told me good morning but hasn’t replied back to me still.

I’m such a fucking faggot pussy, i just read this shit again and i’m so fucking disabled man. I got attached to a girl in 1 week.
It’s only natural to fall in love with someone you’re attracted to. You’ll get jaded and distrustful soon

• +1
It’s only natural to fall in love with someone you’re attracted to. You’ll get jaded and distrustful soon
yeah, after this one it’s over for my emotions.

I’ll become cold af

• So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Also 5'6 isn't even that bad you can still grow to 5'8 using hgh
And you have a decent face as well
Also start doing drugs rather than just smoking nicotine.
5'8 too short

• +1
and get my head cut by some cartel just for looking at them for 0.0001 seconds?
Escape to china become a monk and devote your life to Buddhism

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger and PseudoMaxxer
Hang in there

Things will get better.

• +1
Something similar happened to me. I'm 163
its ova :feelscry:

wear 2 inch lifts and you should've said 5'8. I sexed a girl who was 5'10 and i'm 5'7 so just don't act insecure and once she sees you have bwc it will be ok.

• So Sad
Italy moment

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and PseudoMaxxer