im done with newcels and old users who keep rotting like brahminboss

D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
Imagine having that many posts on ur new acc @BrahminBoss thats so sad

all ur friends like inferiorpispot have stopped rotting while ur still going on about muh im still relevant haha ur just a jester whose persona is predictable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, lilxder2, Deleted member 16275 and 8 others
youre the larper - chink irl, white girl worshipper in org. You were already here and on psl when that idiot elliot rodger started shooting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, wsada, Nick.Harte and 5 others
youre the larper - chink irl, white girl lover in org

View attachment 2563571
wheres the larp? i claim to be chink and i like white girls which isnt even indicative of me claiming to be white passing (nothing wrong w that since most gooks are too masculine for me as i have caucasian eyes whilst still being asian passing)

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Imagine having that many posts on ur new acc @BrahminBoss thats so sad

all ur friends like inferiorpispot have stopped rotting while ur still going on about muh im still relevant haha ur just a jester whose persona is predictable
Brutal i remember when this nigga went by as rabid rosaries

That name mogs brahminboss to suicide ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 16275, chosen-one and 1 other person
wheres the larp? i claim to be chink and i like white girls which isnt even indicative of me claiming to be white passing (nothing wrong w that since most gooks are too masculine for me as i have caucasian eyes whilst still being asian passing)
do you think well placed moles are a halo on an already attractive face

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, bradpittshairline and Deleted member 31497
Ngl @BrahminBoss ascended he gotta lose weight tho

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
do you think well placed moles are a halo on an already attractive face
why deflect from my statement? im entitled to white women as im too feminine for asian women as i may have an asian pheno but my eyes are too big

Posts13,184Reputation12,908

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Nick.Harte and bradpittshairline
well in his old pics he was 1 psl so not surprising
If he lives in India he has high appeal now among non racist baddies from big cities, low appeal in low educated areas with dark skin falio

@inferiorpisspot

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Posts13,184Reputation12,908
Posts35,751 and this is an alt

must be some kind of record for most posts by an alt

really indicative of ur looks, dalit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
If he lives in India he has high appeal now among non racist baddies from big cities, low appeal in low educated areas with dark skin falio
arent baddies from big cities even more selective when it comes to skin tone

thank god im pale skin wise @BrahminBoss

im still asian passing tho innit

i dont have alt

• WTF
indian iq
thanks

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 31497 and 1 other person
arent baddies from big cities even more selective when it comes to skin tone

thank god im pale skin wise @BrahminBoss

im still asian passing tho innit
They are but the lib ones aren’t

Arnt you the guy who wanted to fuck his sister? How did that go?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Arnt you the guy who wanted to fuck his sister? How did that go?
yea i want to fuck her still but im too high inhib cuz if i make a sexual move its possible i get disowned

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41749
nigga these indians are IMMIGRANTS ur living in some slum please stop talking to me :)
Ive been to America twice, and I live in an extremely posh neighbourhood. I can prolly buy your whole chink familys wealth land and resources going back to the Tokugawa period

• Woah

Hes italian not dalit get ur facts right kid 😡

• JFL
Ive been to America twice, and I live in an extremely posh neighbourhood. I can prolly buy your whole chink familys wealth land and resources going back to the Tokugawa period
nigga going to america for holiday wont get u their education (shit but mogs india)

you live in a "posh neighbourhood" in india which means ur above the 81iq avg congrats! Both my parents are well off but ok perma larper dalit who thinks he mogs a first world family

• JFL
nigga going to america for holiday wont get u their education (shit but mogs india)

you live in a "posh neighbourhood" in india which means ur above the 81iq avg congrats! Both my parents are well off but ok perma larper dalit who thinks he mogs a first world family
You strawman things to get a grip on reality, thats the only way cockroaches like you can not feel completely crushed mentally and spiritually when you finally understand with your chink pea brain and put two and two together that you do not exist in the same plane as me. I dont care what your chink parents did, I can buy them and feed them to the offspring of the dogs they ate lolz. We have been controlling this country for generations - wealth wise you dont hold a candle.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and Deleted member 31497
You strawman things to get a grip on reality, thats the only way cockroaches like you can not feel completely crushed mentally and spiritually when you finally understand with your chink pea brain and put two and two together that you do not exist in the same plane as me. I dont care what your chink parents did, I can buy them and feed them to the offspring of the dogs they ate lolz. We have been controlling this country for generations - wealth wise you dont hold a candle.

Med vs east asian war BRUTAL 😱😱😱😱😱

• JFL
nigga its no strawman im just stating facts. Yes native indians on this forum seem to be top tier among third world ppl and i can believe lots are above like 100iq but im sorry i still dont think they're near the american indian avg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and BrahminBoss
Legit
funniest part is that he is only rotting cause he refuses to put the fork down for a month

Users who are viewing this thread

Back