i'm done

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Last night was awful. We had nothing in common, our personalities completely clashed there was no connection. We both just found each other sexually attractive and fucked and probs both regret it now (i know i do). I feel so low and shit.

These last 3 months i've been fucking a girl i genuinely have a connection with and we both really like each other and the sex is 100x better.

Hookup meaningless sex is trash tbh. You don't know much about the person etc. so dogshit. I feel like shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackout_96_, BigJimsWornOutTires, TechnoBoss and 4 others
Inb4 some fag says humble brag when i legit haven't slept much and feel suicidal rn

Last night was awful. We had nothing in common, our personalities completely clashed there was no connection. We both just found each other sexually attractive and fucked and probs both regret it now (i know i do). I feel so low and shit.

These last 3 months i've been fucking a girl i genuinely have a connection with and we both really like each other and the sex is 100x better.

Hookup meaningless sex is trash tbh. You don't know much about the person etc. so dogshit. I feel like shit.
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE and WishIwasChico
4003021_IMG_20231030_190238.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, malvolio511, TechnoBoss and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, TechnoBoss, Zonar and 1 other person
No Bro you mogged me too hard i can't move anymore now
I don’t even mog you facially wtf you talking about bro just chill bro. It’s not over for you, just work out and take fat burners and you will be mogger again

Whining faggot

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Yea I can relate so much, but how the fuck do you we get the connection with them. Maybe not fucking first time we meet them?

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Yea I can relate so much, but how the fuck do you we get the connection with them. Maybe not fucking first time we meet them?
No go for drinks or something first or a date and if you vibe and get on we’ll go back to theirs or yours then the sex will be 10x better

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook and TechnoBoss
Hookups did nothing for me if the girl wasn't obsessing with me while she's at my house. If she's looking at me and going "meh" in her head, I don't want her.

Although I will admit, when she is genuinely happy to see me, and the sex is good & she's fun to talk to, it's very nice. I'm not cut out to do one night stands anymore because I'm realizing how increasingly hard it's being to find someone with these good qualities. I start thinking of dating them, even after meeting them once or twice; and I never thought like this.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and WishIwasChico
Hookups did nothing for me if the girl wasn't obsessing with me while she's at my house. If she's looking at me and going "meh" in her head, I don't want her.

Although I will admit, when she is genuinely happy to see me, and the sex is good & she's fun to talk to, it's very nice. I'm not cut out to do one night stands anymore because I'm realizing how increasingly hard it's being to find someone with these good qualities. I start thinking of dating them, even after meeting them once or twice; and I never thought like this.
Agreed bhai. Hookups with no connection suck

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Dnr sex haver

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Not necessarily, why do you need to know the person to enjoy sex lol

• Hmm...
Agreed bhai. Hookups with no connection suck
So what's happening with the girl you've been seeing that you like? Take her out somewhere nice bro. Maybe even simp a lil and get her some flowers.

Situations like this make you value the good ones in your life more.

• +1
No go for drinks or something first or a date and if you vibe and get on we’ll go back to theirs or yours then the sex will be 10x better
ii know but she inved me straight round and was basically begging me to fuck. FUCK

• +1
Just chad shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051 and WishIwasChico
So what's happening with the girl you've been seeing that you like? Take her out somewhere nice bro. Maybe even simp a lil and get her some flowers.

Situations like this make you value the good ones in your life more.
we go out a lot together and shit already bhai

• Love it
we go out a lot together and shit already bhai
Do you feel kind of guilty for slaying the girl, almost like you cheated on the girl you go out with? Not saying you should feel guilty. obviously.

• +1
stop whining faggot

• Hmm...
Do you feel kind of guilty for slaying the girl, almost like you cheated on the girl you go out with? Not saying you should feel guilty. obviously.
Not really we’re not in an ltr and I find it hard to form a connection cause I am such an abused dog it’s over

• So Sad
It feels like shit I know

• +1
Not really we’re not in an ltr and I find it hard to form a connection cause I am such an abused dog it’s over
Yeaah I know ya'll aren't dating, but still. In my mind I still feel like I'm cheating on girls I'm just hooking up with if I really like them.

Ogre for abused dogs like us bhai.

• +1