Tradwife copers gtfih ( lifefuel )

Kavkaz777

Kavkaz777

Iron
So I’m messaging this girl on даивинчик (Russian version of yubo/tinder I guess)

And we talk back and forth and she asks for my ig

And we talk a lil bit there as well and then i ask her out and she says that "it’s a bit weird since I
don’t fully know you yet” so I just block her cause it’s a waste of time honestly

*she was asking me a lot of questions about gay shit like what music I like or whatever

What I’m trynna say is there’s just some girls who grew up with a father figure and are actually looking for “a connection “ which might sound crazy to you mfs (I have a hard time believing it too)

Ik this sounds bs asf but this is hope for tradwife copers, this shows that there are girls who genuinely are looking for love with instead of just sex/ procreating with ultimate chad

Btw this doesn’t apply to you if you’re below 6 psl and below 5’10, if a girl comes up w a excuse like that it’s just cause you’re ugly nothing else

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Neroem, humanoidsub7, overtier1011 and 1 other person
Niggas getting mindblown when they find out women aren’t the shallow chad slaves they thought they were :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: humanoidsub7, overtier1011, Primalsplit and 8 others
Niggas getting mindblown when they find out women aren’t the shallow chad slaves they thought they were :feelskek:
True, my gf left me for the 5'3 manlet curry with the good personality.:fuk:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kavkaz777, humanoidsub7, Primalsplit and 4 others
they are bro but what I mean is there is a select few of them who aren’t

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, sportsmogger and Narcissus🥀
Language is manmade nothing you say or do can build attraction. It’s all about your looks

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, fxckz and Kavkaz777
Read what I wrote on the bottom you stupid nigger
Excuse the fuck out of me?
Graycels have no fucking manners at all, I already did read your shit thread but now I'm gonna forget it.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Primalsplit
Language is manmade nothing you say or do can build attraction. It’s all about your looks

Idk bro, the girl swiped on me, complimented my looks, either she’s lying or what cause I don’t believe it as well I’m not a gullible nigger that thinks look aren’t the most important

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Excuse the fuck out of me?
Graycels have no fucking manners at all, I already did read your shit thread but now I'm gonna forget it.
Sorry my nigga

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Idk bro, the girl swiped on me, complimented my looks, either she’s lying or what cause I don’t believe it as well I’m not a gullible nigger that thinks look aren’t the most important
No, what I’m tryna say is she only “cares” about your hobbies and interests so u like her more or to see if NT. She wants ltr with you, couldn’t actually give two shits about ur likes and dislikes

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Kavkaz777
Deadass lol

The cognitive dissonance some of these basement dwellers have is mad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Iasacrko
No, what I’m tryna say is she only “cares” about your hobbies and interests so u like her more or to see if NT. She wants ltr with you, couldn’t actually give two shits about ur likes and dislikes
Shi you’re right, but then why wouldn’t she wanna meet up? Like let’s say I was mad attracted to a girl idgaf if I knew nothing or everything about her I’d meet up for sure if she asked me to , idk bro maybe it is my looks

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Shi you’re right, but then why wouldn’t she wanna meet up? Like let’s say I was mad attracted to a girl idgaf if I knew nothing or everything about her I’d meet up for sure if she asked me to , idk bro maybe it is my looks
she might think you’re a player, ask for a coffee date. Dumb to waste time texting imo

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Kavkaz777
This is suifuel. Just shows your tradwife even if virgin, may have sexted or nudes as long as she has phone with internet

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Literally, I used to think this, the truth is somewhere in the middle (if OP was a chad it would be a different story…)