Im eating 1000cals a day and on 300mg of testosterone until I lose 40lbs

Pu33

Pu33

Gold
Im 210 at the moment, pretty muscular and have been using test all year at 200mg a week. Going to crash diet on 300mg a week and 1000 cals until like 12% body fat (at 25 at the moment)

Reckon ill hold onto any muscle or will I just end up dyel at the end of the cut? Either way I dont care I cant stand being fat.

lol gl with that, 300mg test will make u hungry

Also cutting on 300 test. But I'm taking 35mg of anavar with it. I'm already sub 12%, going for sub 10%.

Should be fine cause of how fat you are. Might want to add in some anavar once you get below 15% to hold onto muscle.

Also cutting on 300 test. But I'm taking 35mg of anavar with it.

Should be fine cause of how fat you are. Might want to add in some anavar once you get below 15% to hold onto muscle.
Been keeping hold of my norwood 2 with fin, dont want to risk my hairline with any other steroid. Worst case scenario I get var and it turns out to be winny lol. Goodluck though hows the cut going?

Been keeping hold of my norwood 2 with fin, dont want to risk my hairline with any other steroid. Worst case scenario I get var and it turns out to be winny lol
Yeah that would suck. Actual anavar is probably the mildest steroid ever made when it comes to your hairline though.

• +1
Reactions: Pu33
T3/clen/DNP death cut or you're not even trying.

T3/clen/DNP death cut or you're not even trying.

Iol Im not trying to compete at the fucking olympia. I have the mass, im just cutting to 12%.

What supplements can i use to boost testesorone

Im 210 at the moment, pretty muscular and have been using test all year at 200mg a week. Going to crash diet on 300mg a week and 1000 cals until like 12% body fat (at 25 at the moment)

Reckon ill hold onto any muscle or will I just end up dyel at the end of the cut? Either way I dont care I cant stand being fat.
any update?

Im off steroids, gonna do DNP and T3 and just twinkmaxx until Im 170lbs of nothing. Took me 2 months to lose 18 lbs of muscle from steroids so I can prob get it back in 4months. crazy how fast the mass goes.

300 test just means more estrogen conversion which means more fat storage lol, you should drop that and use diff compounds

Im off steroids, gonna do DNP and T3 and just twinkmaxx until Im 170lbs of nothing.

300 test just means more estrogen conversion which means more fat storage lol, you should drop that and use diff compounds
More estrogen means more water which means more weight which means a higher TDEE and an advantage in being able to lift weights. Androgens effect lipocytes directly in variety of ways which is advantageous not to mention recovery.. shit it even helps regulate leptin levels so you do not feel as hungry. DNP and T3 without steroids is a bad idea. Based on what you wrote I would strongly recommend not touching the stuff.

Im off steroids, gonna do DNP and T3 and just twinkmaxx until Im 170lbs of nothing. Took me 2 months to lose 18 lbs of muscle from steroids so I can prob get it back in 4months. crazy how fast the mass goes.

you mean you're gonna hop back on gear?

Any reason why you aren't just water fasting? It is more muscle sparing and easier psychologically than using a regular deficit and you burn your entire RMR daily + any cardio you do. All my cuts are done in 1/4th the time now and it's easier for me mentally too.

See sig

Any reason why you aren't just water fasting? It is more muscle sparing and easier psychologically than using a regular deficit and you burn your entire RMR daily + any cardio you do. All my cuts are done in 1/4th the time now and it's easier for me mentally too.

See sig

not many ppl have the will power+environmental circumstances to pull that off

See sig
I have done water fasts on 2 occasions both lasting a week. They work, I find it very hard to sleep fasted however and what im doing it working well anyway. Probably the increase in adrenaline.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MadMong
Woooow 1000 kcals u are gonna look anorexic after all of that. When i started lifting i was 45 kg and i was skinny fat and i though i need to cut ( very baad mistake) and i have eaten 1200 kcals. And i was anorexic. Dont know much bout u but this much of calories not gonna kill you but damagr your metabolism. Just lift and make body recomposition you will gain muscle mass at the time you are losing body fat. And that all the men want. Looking leaner with more muscle mass. You are gonna burn your muscle and fat and end up anorexic.