I'm effortlessly leanmaxxing rn

brb7

brb7

beef + eggs + no salt
I'm on carnivore and did a lot of research into leanmaxxing as even on carnivore your bodyfat percentage does not necessarily naturally settle at 10%.

Now, basically the tldr here is that you can utilize protein leverage hypothesis and manipulate your protein to fat ratio such that your bodyfat percentage naturally converges towards 10% eating to satiety.

This is the way to reach lean bodyfat and keep it year around. The "starvemaxxers" and prolonged waterfasters on here are engaged in a war with their amygdala which they will inevitably lose

For example this is what I currently eat in a day (very lean beef) and I'm satiated eating food that totals 1644 kcal even though I would normally eat in the 3000 kcal range when the protein:fat ratio was lower (calories are kind of bullshit anyway but thats another story).

If you eat a protein to fat ratio somewhere in the range of 2:1 to 4:1 you will naturally reach 10% bodyfat eating to satiety. The higher you go with that ratio the more frequently you should incorporate fat refeeding (fat cycling) to balance hormones. Also eat mainly red meat bc it has all micronutrients you need.

This is the way.

Maybe I will do a detailed guide on this once I reach 10% and confirm it works. Comment if you want to be tagged

@yayatourer

Attachments

• 1698431987053.png
    1698431987053.png
    73.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers, Member since 2022, yayatourer and 3 others
I'm bulking at 6k calories and still gain a minimal amount of weight every week.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Member since 2022, datboijj and vinn98
I'm bulking at 6k calories and still gain a minimal amount of weight every week.
my cheat day is 6k calories jfl

• +1
Reactions: Meister!
I hate all bread except crackers and baguette.
Put a shit ton of quality butter on a baguette and let it melt on an oven you’ll down them in minutes.

Put a shit ton of quality butter on a baguette and let it melt on an oven you’ll down them in minutes.
I don't like butter either.

might go out to collect some mushrooms to eat this weekend.

I'm on carnivore and did a lot of research into leanmaxxing as even on carnivore your bodyfat percentage does not necessarily naturally settle at 10%.

Now, basically the tldr here is that you can utilize protein leverage hypothesis and manipulate your protein to fat ratio such that your bodyfat percentage naturally converges towards 10% eating to satiety.

This is the way to reach lean bodyfat and keep it year around. The "starvemaxxers" and prolonged waterfasters on here are engaged in a war with their amygdala which they will inevitably lose

For example this is what I currently eat in a day (very lean beef) and I'm satiated eating food that totals 1644 kcal even though I would normally eat in the 3000 kcal range when the protein:fat ratio was lower (calories are kind of bullshit anyway but thats another story).

If you eat a protein to fat ratio somewhere in the range of 2:1 to 4:1 you will naturally reach 10% bodyfat eating to satiety. The higher you go with that ratio the more frequently you should incorporate fat refeeding (fat cycling) to balance hormones. Also eat mainly red meat bc it has all micronutrients you need.

This is the way.

Maybe I will do a detailed guide on this once I reach 10% and confirm it works. Comment if you want to be tagged

@yayatourer

View attachment 2516014View attachment 2516037
High IQ thank you very much bro (don't forget to underline the importance of organs meat and liver on such a diet, I know you know ;) )
You give me so much motivation to cut right now but I'm gonna bulk for another 3 months before that.
Btw do you know about the Ultimate Diet by Lyle McDonald, incredible to get to low body fat very efficiently (but unsubstainable in the long run).

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and brb7

This is the way.

@yayatourer

I feel like it will not work because your leptin will get too low and need some carbohydrates to get higher so even if you will feel satiated your body will be very conservative on energy expenses and you'll be lethargic so you will hit a plateau surely around 12% bf no matter how big the deficit is. Calories out will just decreases with it, hence the idea of carb cycling at low body fat%.
But I hope I'm wrong and it works for you bro !

• +1
Reactions: brb7
You give me so much motivation to cut right now but I'm gonna bulk for another 3 months before that.
Btw do you know about the Ultimate Diet by Lyle McDonald, incredible to get to low body fat very efficiently (but unsubstainable in the long run)
Great then you can be lean for summer 2024 still
Is that the PSMF approach?

I feel like it will not work because your leptin will get too low and need some carbohydrates to get higher so even if you will feel satiated your body will be very conservative on energy expenses and you'll be lethargic so you will hit a plateau surely around 12% bf no matter how big the deficit is
We'll see what happens as I get lower and lower. I'm at 78kg right now and need to get down to like 71 or so to be at 10% if I calculated it correctly. I know that Shawn Baker was able to settle at around 10% by eating 70/30 protein / fat aka very lean

This is the way.

@yayatourer

Interesting, tag me if you confirm your theory

• +1
well that is bullshit unless you burn off 3k kcal

I used to do carnivore (hence my name), definitely great for curbing hunger, but I stopped because it was hindering my progress in the gym and I was super fed up with the extremely boring food.

Now I eat high volume foods and make lower calorie recipes for foods I actually enjoy eating. I usually start my first meal of the day off with a nice 400kcal 2L protein smoothie that I make everyday (tastes amazing) at around 4 or 5 in the afternoon that fills me up completely. Have no issues with hunger or energy, while eating plenty of sugar in form of fruits (which people on here say is bad).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer
well that is bullshit unless you burn off 3k kcal
He would have to burn off like 5700 calories to not get fat with those calories. Bro is definitely greatly overestimating how much he is eating.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I used to do carnivore (hence my name), definitely great for curbing hunger, but I stopped because it was hindering my progress in the gym and I was super fed up with the extremely boring food.

Now I eat high volume foods and make lower calorie recipes for foods I actually enjoy eating. I usually start my first meal of the day off with a nice 400kcal 2L protein smoothie that I make everyday (tastes amazing) at around 4 or 5 in the afternoon that fills me up completely. Have no issues with hunger or energy, while eating plenty of sugar in form of fruits (which people on here say is bad).
Interesting my gym performance is higher than ever im hitting PRs eating in a so called "caloric deficit"

How long did you do it?

Im not sure about fructose, its even more glycating than glucose and high in deuterium

So you did a lot of research and you eat 1 food a day everyday...

kidneys left the chat
vitamins and minerals left the chat
joy from food left the chat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and brb7
kidneys left the chat
vitamins and minerals left the chat
joy from food left the chat
Thinks protein damages kidneys
Doesnt understand red meat has all nutrients you need
Is addicted to sugar dopamine hits and calls it "joy"

There is nothing more satisfying and nourishing than biting into a rare rib-eye steak its the most amazing food I could think of. Different from dopamine-craved sugar binging though.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and yayatourer
Doesnt understand red meat has all nutrients you need
Folate 15%
Vitamin A 5%
Vitamin C 0%
Vitamin D 6%
Vitamin E 14%
Vitamin K 3%
Calcium 11%
Magnesium 66%
Manganese 5%

congrats bro.. all nutrients you need btw

Interesting my gym performance is higher than ever im hitting PRs eating in a so called "caloric deficit"

How long did you do it?

Im not sure about fructose, its even more glycating than glucose and high in deuterium
My aerobic performance was better on carnivore, but my strength is better with carbs, even in a steep deficit.

I did it for like a year or so, it was pretty decent overall, but I was craving carbs so bad.

• +1
Folate 15%
Vitamin A 5%
Vitamin C 0%
Vitamin D 6%
Vitamin E 14%
Vitamin K 3%
Calcium 11%
Magnesium 66%
Manganese 5%

doesnt understand different micronutrient requirements that come with fat adaption and takes SAD rda at face value

Nobody on carnivore gets scurvy even though meat has "low" vitamin C. Why is that?

You only get scurvy with low vitamin C on SAD diet

• +1
Great then you can be lean for summer 2024 still
Is that the PSMF approach?

We'll see what happens as I get lower and lower. I'm at 78kg right now and need to get down to like 71 or so to be at 10% if I calculated it correctly. I know that Shawn Baker was able to settle at around 10% by eating 70/30 protein / fat aka very lean
Nope PSMF leads to catastrophe don't do it you crush your hormone and will probably yoyo. Plus you're a zombie, sleep is horroble, you still lose tons of muscle and if already dieting since a long time you won't lose that many fat.
Steady 600-700kcal deficit max is the best

• +1
Folate 15%
Vitamin A 5%
Vitamin C 0%
Vitamin D 6%
Vitamin E 14%
Vitamin K 3%
Calcium 11%
Magnesium 66%
Manganese 5%

Watch liver you dumbass

• +1
I don't like butter either.
I’ve honestly never heard of someone not loving butter.
As a child I would steal it from my fridge and eat entire blocks of it.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Carnivore