Leanmaxxing effortlessly

shieldzz

shieldzz

Semaglutide and Tirzepatide

You can get Vinnie Hacker level lean on a 5mg , 10mg or 15mg dose over the course of 5-12 months depending from where you start.
This is the biggest looksmax. Your appetite will be completely gone. Hunger signals to the brain, gone. No jitteryness like with stims because incretins just get rid of the hunger

What are the GLP1- Agonists ?

GLP-1 agonists s have become available in recent years. These agents activate GLP-1 receptors, which lead to improved glucose-mediated insulin secretion while decreasing glucagon secretion, slow gastric emptying, and promote satiety. Injectable GLP-1 agonists include BID exenatide, daily liraglutide and lixisenatide, and weekly albiglutide, dulaglutide, and exenatide. Semaglutide is under evaluation by the FDA and has an oral formulation as well.
3 s20 B9780128221860000146 f24 05 9780128221860

You will be able to finally stick to a calorie deficit with even 1000 calories below meintenance,easily. Thats something which work LONG term,unlikely poison shits like DNP is good only for 2 weeks and u cant sleep because of it . Perfect for people which with eating disorders

If you are naturally being able to control hunger = Low T .

Also this thread isnt for reccesed faggs and anorexic kids with high estradiol which eat nothing anyway and has 40 kilograms

You can get Vinnie Hacker level lean on a 5mg , 10mg or 15mg dose over the course of 5-12 months depending from where you start.
This is the biggest looksmax. Your appetite will be completely gone. Hunger signals to the brain, gone. No jitteryness like with stims because incretins just get rid of the hunger

GLP-1 agonists s have become available in recent years. These agents activate GLP-1 receptors, which lead to improved glucose-mediated insulin secretion while decreasing glucagon secretion, slow gastric emptying, and promote satiety. Injectable GLP-1 agonists include BID exenatide, daily liraglutide and lixisenatide, and weekly albiglutide, dulaglutide, and exenatide. Semaglutide is under evaluation by the FDA and has an oral formulation as well.
View attachment 2757167

You will be able to finally stick to a calorie deficit with even 1000 calories below meintenance,easily. Thats something which work LONG term,unlikely poison shits like DNP is good only for 2 weeks and u cant sleep because of it . Perfect for people which with eating disorders

Also this thread isnt for reccesed faggs and anorexic kids with high estradiol which eat nothing anyway and has 40 kilograms
I just don’t eat brother. No reason to wreck your hormones. Didn’t even read the post

If you’re taking appetite suppressants and still taking 5-12 months to get lean you’re doing something wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President

View attachment 2757167

Completely ripped me off. Thank you :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62819
Just do a ton of cardio nigga dont rely on drugs

you are naturally being able to control hunger = Low T .
is this true?

i got severe acne a few months back when i was over eating due to hunger

but now I don't have acne ever since i controlled my eating and lost a bit of facial fat and bf percent

does this mean I'm low t now than b4

is this true?

i got severe acne a few months back when i was over eating due to hunger

but now I don't have acne ever since i controlled my eating and lost a bit of facial fat and bf percent

does this mean I'm low t now than b4
obviously. Having hunger is a common male trait, only estrogenic twinks have no appetite naturally

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
are any of them oral, im not a fan of refrigerating reconsituitng and injecting

are any of them oral, im not a fan of refrigerating reconsituitng and injecting
would really appreciate it if you don't reply with: go home graycel tiktokcel etc. cheers

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz
High IQ thread feel like its kinda water but do you have any good sources for semaglutide got scammed off a thai website beginning of this year :ROFLMAO::feelsuhh::feelswhy:

Lazy. Yay let's pop pills.
Eat less and move more lazy cunts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moggingu and shieldzz