Okay. I will give away the last looksmaxxing secret.

What do you think about oral vit c for collagen? I've heard it's good for collagen but bad for elastin so I wonder if i should take it

You took it back in the day if i remember correctly, so how was it, also what dose?
Oral vitamin C is amazing for skin. Elastin and Collagen. I megadosed it for about a month in Aug2022. Insane results, I was blown away. I took about 3000mg per day, maybe up to 5000mg.

I've tried literally everything in looksmaxxing. First hand experience with 1000s of supplements, drugs, routines, etc. Sad thing is I never cashed in on it and made a paid discord or something like mogwarts. I feel like I've given out so much value. I like doing it. And I've kept some things completely to myself. I guess I don't really talk about something until I've experimented for months or years. Then I tell people what works, and what's a dud.

I just checked the mogwarts website for the 1st time today. My transformation is better than 99-100% of all of them shown on there. Again I wish I could've set up some sort of business helping people. A few listen. Most don't. Most ask repeat questions.

I've like 8-9k posts on this account and @x30001. You can find everything I tried over the past 5 years in real-time (and prior). It's cool you remembered that time when I took it.

I guess I was never looking for a following. Or to make a buck off people I help. But I can't help but believe I could set up a real looksmaxing service that isn't just water+cookie cutter stuff.

It's all marketing and dumbasses falling for the marketing at the end of the day. Imagine I wasn't honest about saying there's no way to heightmax, and sold garbage supplements to desperate manlets trying to grow... Some people on the forum went ahead and did that.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, Hirekdr, RTLBbc and 1 other person
Oral vitamin C is amazing for skin. Elastin and Collagen. I megadosed it for about a month in Aug2022. Insane results, I was blown away. I took about 3000mg per day, maybe up to 5000mg.

I've tried literally everything in looksmaxxing. First hand experience with 1000s of supplements, drugs, routines, etc. Sad thing is I never cashed in on it and made a paid discord or something like mogwarts. I feel like I've given out so much value. I like doing it. And I've kept some things completely to myself. I guess I don't really talk about something until I've experimented for months or years. Then I tell people what works, and what's a dud.

I just checked the mogwarts website for the 1st time today. My transformation is better than 99-100% of all of them shown on there. Again I wish I could've set up some sort of business helping people. A few listen. Most don't. Most ask repeat questions.

I've like 8-9k posts on this account and @x30001. You can find everything I tried over the past 5 years in real-time (and prior). It's cool you remembered that time when I took it.

I guess I was never looking for a following. Or to make a buck off people I help. But I can't help but believe I could set up a real looksmaxing service that isn't just water+cookie cutter stuff.

It's all marketing and dumbasses falling for the marketing at the end of the day. Imagine I wasn't honest about saying there's no way to heightmax, and sold garbage supplements to desperate manlets trying to grow... Some people on the forum went ahead and did that.
thanks bro, i'll do it ASAP, maybe it can do something for my acne scars as well. Why did you stop after 1 month tho?

The problem is that any kind of forum is mainly used by aspies, normies prefer watching dumb ass tiktok videos over reading, it's just not as mentally stimulating. If you wanted to make some money off it you would have to do it like syrian psycho. He sells mediocore information stolen off this forum and makes a living from it. Normies don't use forums man, tiktoks and insta reels are the way, and where the money is.

But I'm kinda thankful that you didn't. Normies paying for mogwarts ( :ROFLMAO:) is a much better prospect than them having actually good looksmaxxing info. It's good for us, but for you it must suck seeing someone like syrian psycho earning thousands just from stolen info while you actually contributed to the community. marketing is everything man

thanks bro, i'll do it ASAP, maybe it can do something for my acne scars as well. Why did you stop after 1 month tho?

The problem is that any kind of forum is mainly used by aspies, normies prefer watching dumb ass tiktok videos over reading, it's just not as mentally stimulating. If you wanted to make some money off it you would have to do it like syrian psycho. He sells mediocore information stolen off this forum and makes a living from it. Normies don't use forums man, tiktoks and insta reels are the way, and where the money is.

But I'm kinda thankful that you didn't. Normies paying for mogwarts ( :ROFLMAO:) is a much better prospect than them having actually good looksmaxxing info. It's good for us, but for you it must suck seeing someone like syrian psycho earning thousands just from stolen info while you actually contributed to the community. marketing is everything man
Yeah tbh I wouldn't even want to do that. Money isn't an issue for me at all, nor is sharing info. But seeing he has like 64k members paying $20 a month; that's lifechanging money. Goes to show the power of marketing and selling cope/hope. For acne scars use Retin A, try some professional microneedling and laser therapy. Vitamin C will help too.

I stopped it after a month because I just wanted to see the effects, if It'd improve my skin or not. Retin-A is the staple though.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Appetite suppressants have side-effects, just remember that. If you can handle them you're good.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and pentamogged9000
I don’t understand why this is so hyped everywhere,is it just an appetite suppression and doesn’t actually have any increase in Hgh,test,igf ??

Like nigga put down the fork fatass lmao 😜

Also as people above has stated it’s not even expensive I think like a 6 month minimum supply from QSC is like $800 maybe a years supply

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, Navnith and pentamogged9000
I don’t understand why this is so hyped everywhere,is it just an appetite suppression and doesn’t actually have any increase in Hgh,test,igf ??

Like nigga put down the fork fatass lmao 😜

Also as people above has stated it’s not even expensive I think like a 6 month minimum supply from QSC is like $800 maybe a years supply
Mainly because of metabolism effects and more muscle water uptake

What do you mean. I never tried metformin. If you mean tirzepatide. Yeah there are tons of side effects I'm ngl. Extremely thirst, low bloody sugar, less frequent shitting, lower energy.

Pros (for leanmaxxing)

You literally won't each much
You'll eat healthier (likely)
You WILL lose weight

It can be tough mentally
Thankfully I never had it that rough using it, primarily the only side effect would be less energy but that's expected when in a caloric deficit. I think it may also delay the release of some medication or pharmacology I take. For the rest, it's been pretty amazing.

I can tell right away when it's time for a new injection as the hunger starts coming back and I have an appetite for some foods again. Takes about 36 hours to truly set in for me after injecting, so I usually try to inject it a day before I'd even start feeling hungry again.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
everyone buys from qsc. Literally everyone.

basically all of their peptides are 98-99% pure. Steroids are like 98%
Yo, is there any chance you could create a conversation with me and answer a couple of my questions?

be
Dual incretins (twincretins)

This is how you get lean even if your genetic base is 15%>.

You can get Vinnie Hacker level lean on a 5mg , 10mg or 15mg dose over the course of 5-12 months depending from where you start.
This is the biggest looksmax. Your appetite will be completely gone. Hunger signals to the brain, gone. No jitteryness like with stims because incretins just get rid of the hunger. You will essentially be able to stick to a diet. Why am I making this public? Because it costs $20-25k per year to source Mounjaro (Tirzepatide).
Benefits
Your face will change and you will lose all facial fat eventually. (Barrett is clearly on Mounjaro for his modelling)
graph8_weighttrendsalldrugs-1024x857.jpg

mounjaroproducesweightloss.jpg

Been a secret for so long but no one here is moneymaxxed enough to actually afford it.

The end result.
IMG_20210623_192922.jpg

manu-1.jpg

6bc347686e7f8fc8c42d8959229fd714.jpg

58c1d3a917b15d5c9d706e67017857fd.png

1c45833faa4205421532660a8203f179.jpg

4c836bfee0f7e14b284cc539c1211f88.jpg

If anyone is interested in learning more and sourcing. PM me.

I might have fucked up. If normies start using Mounjaro, it's over. But I'm banking on the fact that it's too expensive anyway.

Anyway there you go. No more threads about clen, dnp, t3, ephedrine etc... Done all of them in the past. Tirzepatide is the only thing that can get you to sub 9% bodyfat year round and will sharpen all your facial features, give you insane veins on your hands, a v-taper femalegazed body.

Enjoy....

This is unironically the best, most informative thread I've ever made and that included all the <2020 threads combined, even the @x30001 ones
been on it for a month now 2.5MG a week went from 69kg to 59kg in a little over a month im 6 ft btw idk how im losing this much weight so quickly getting scared but i dont have ripped abs so my current weight prob not really my weight or some shit the side effects r annoying too

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz
@Seth Walsh one of the best threads on this site, this thread is worth more than 99% of threads

@Seth Walsh Btw people like me and @Alexanderr are using sema / tirz from QSC ( chinese supply ) , so i pay like 200 usd for 10 vials of 10 mg which i can use it for few months . and its same as the original ones but not branded

I can finally stick to a diet for days without actually thinking to binge,the biggest side effect untill now is that i might tend to sleep more / getting fatigued . But i drink energy drinks and take caffeine and helps me. it also make my lips dry and sometimes can even make u depressed but its worth it,since you will not use it forever

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
@Seth Walsh one of the best threads on this site, this thread is worth more than 99% of threads

@Seth Walsh Btw people like me and @Alexanderr are using sema / tirz from QSC ( chinese supply ) , so i pay like 200 usd for 10 vials of 10 mg which i can use it for few months . and its same as the original ones but not branded

I can finally stick to a diet for days without actually thinking to binge,the biggest side effect untill now is that i might tend to sleep more / getting fatigued . But i drink energy drinks and take caffeine and helps me. it also make my lips dry and sometimes can even make u depressed but its worth it,since you will not use it forever
thought you had to use it forever or the weight comes back on

Just use nicotine and caffeine.

thought you had to use it forever or the weight comes back on
your appetite will come back,not your weight . if you manage to stay disciplined after you are lean and eat at maintenance you are good .or you can use lower dosage

your appetite will come back,not your weight . if you manage to stay disciplined after you are lean and eat at maintenance you are good .or you can use lower dosage
how much MG are you using?

im using semaglutide 0.5 rn
damn then me using 2.5 MG a week is insane as now im underweight as shit just in a month lmfao side effects are fucking me too 0 energy barley can eat get sick after i do eat maybe i should drop the dosage 10kg in a month aint healthy was able to not eat for like three days and be fine when i was really going for it im on tirz

Last edited:
damn then me using 2.5 MG a week is insane as now im underweight as shit just in a month lmfao side effects are fucking me too 0 energy barley can eat get sick after i do eat maybe i should drop the dosage 10kg in a month aint healthy was able to not eat for like three days and be fine when i was really going for it im on tirz
semaglutide and tirzepatide dosages are different . 2.5mg of tirz is like 0.5 of sema. max dosage sema u can use is like 2 MG meanwhile tirz u can go up to 15 mg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and john588
@User28823 whats funny freak

• JFL
Reactions: Navnith and User28823
But if you can’t stick to diet before sema why should you after you used it?

Nothing beats that semaglutide leanmaxxing run when you just start out. I remember starting at like 0.2mg and losing so much weight. 15mg tirz gives so many sides.

I am glad you're losing weight and fat but make sure to hit the gym hard and don't keep increasing the dose as you lose more weight. There will be more sides!

damn 25k, you know you can get LL for this much right

LL is a meme

Dual incretins (twincretins)

This is how you get lean even if your genetic base is 15%>.

You can get Vinnie Hacker level lean on a 5mg , 10mg or 15mg dose over the course of 5-12 months depending from where you start.
This is the biggest looksmax. Your appetite will be completely gone. Hunger signals to the brain, gone. No jitteryness like with stims because incretins just get rid of the hunger. You will essentially be able to stick to a diet. Why am I making this public? Because it costs $20-25k per year to source Mounjaro (Tirzepatide).
Benefits
Your face will change and you will lose all facial fat eventually. (Barrett is clearly on Mounjaro for his modelling)
graph8_weighttrendsalldrugs-1024x857.jpg

mounjaroproducesweightloss.jpg

Been a secret for so long but no one here is moneymaxxed enough to actually afford it.

The end result.
IMG_20210623_192922.jpg

manu-1.jpg

6bc347686e7f8fc8c42d8959229fd714.jpg

58c1d3a917b15d5c9d706e67017857fd.png

1c45833faa4205421532660a8203f179.jpg

4c836bfee0f7e14b284cc539c1211f88.jpg

If anyone is interested in learning more and sourcing. PM me.

I might have fucked up. If normies start using Mounjaro, it's over. But I'm banking on the fact that it's too expensive anyway.

Anyway there you go. No more threads about clen, dnp, t3, ephedrine etc... Done all of them in the past. Tirzepatide is the only thing that can get you to sub 9% bodyfat year round and will sharpen all your facial features, give you insane veins on your hands, a v-taper femalegazed body.

Enjoy....

This is unironically the best, most informative thread I've ever made and that included all the <2020 threads combined, even the @x30001 ones
How do i get that shi in Moldova?

Nothing beats that semaglutide leanmaxxing run when you just start out. I remember starting at like 0.2mg and losing so much weight. 15mg tirz gives so many sides.

I am glad you're losing weight and fat but make sure to hit the gym hard and don't keep increasing the dose as you lose more weight. There will be more sides!

I can finally stick to a diet for days without actually thinking to binge,the biggest side effect untill now is that i might tend to sleep more / getting fatigued . But i drink energy drinks and take caffeine and helps me. it also make my lips dry and sometimes can even

its hard as fuck to
go to gym on sema and tirz cuz u have no energy

This is way too far. You’re gonna take drugs to starve urself naturally it can’t possibly be good. U will probably be tired all the time and maybe even affect the brain. Don’t do this.

• JFL
This is way too far. You’re gonna take drugs to starve urself naturally it can’t possibly be good. U will probably be tired all the time and maybe even affect the brain. Don’t do this.
true. high iq

• +1
Reactions: KermitFace
Yeah tbh I wouldn't even want to do that. Money isn't an issue for me at all, nor is sharing info. But seeing he has like 64k members paying $20 a month; that's lifechanging money. Goes to show the power of marketing and selling cope/hope. For acne scars use Retin A, try some professional microneedling and laser therapy. Vitamin C will help too.

I stopped it after a month because I just wanted to see the effects, if It'd improve my skin or not. Retin-A is the staple though.
How are you so rich? Do you have like a business or smth to afford 25k a year

I just used cocaine tbh

this is probably healthier but it is prescription only where I am

• JFL
stfu