Okay. I will give away the last looksmaxxing secret.

Tbf, I do put you on par with @x30001 - highest of tier threads (PM me your best ones, GHK threads, softmaxxes etc.)

Tbf, I do put you on par with @x30001 - highest of tier threads (PM me your best ones, GHK threads, softmaxxes etc.)
I am x30001 lol.

And just use the search bar. I only think a few things are helpful after like 4+ years.

Methylphenidate
Retin-A
Suncream
Bromantane
Cistanche
Potassium
Dandelion Root Extract
Eyelash serum
Niacinamide
Hairmaxx stuff (the salon guy)
Diet (caloric deficit)
Training for veiny hands and femalegazemaxxing stuff

Fashion actually helps. Baggy clothes, longer hair, clean shaven low bf with clear skin. All pretty basic.

Oh yeah and GHK-cu, VitC, urea stuff like that ofc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, polishcel, KING REIDYZ and 5 others
So does it actually burn fat (like actually increases basic metabolic rate) or does it just suppress appetite like crazy

You can always be leaner, look better

Yes of course... The thing is if you wanna be leaner and look better WITHOUT losing weight, this doesn't seem to be the way? Basically I want to shed bodyfat while staying the same weight since if I drop lower i will be a skeleton lol

This is to expensive.. so this the best priced place you know to get semaglutide also?

Yes of course... The thing is if you wanna be leaner and look better WITHOUT losing weight, this doesn't seem to be the way? Basically I want to shed bodyfat while staying the same weight since if I drop lower i will be a skeleton lol
Lose weight but keep some muscle. You don't need to be "built". Your frame and height are genetic, so is your pheno. Leanmaxxing works best if you have a top tier face with soft and some feminine features (clear skin, youthful), good eye area and supraorbitals for dimorphism. Grown out hair with sea salt spray tiktokmaxxed, then just train normally. But you can absolutely lose tons of weight. 150-170lbs is ideal for a 6'1 man. It's the typical average weight of all top supermodels at that height.

Girls really don't give a shit about a guy being "built". They just like muscles and not stick insect type shit. The pics I posted are literally ideal if you want girls.

images
This is not better

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, zenflix and Deleted member 22623
Lose weight but keep some muscle. You don't need to be "built". Your frame and height are genetic, so is your pheno. Leanmaxxing works best if you have a top tier face with soft and some feminine features (clear skin, youthful), good eye area and supraorbitals for dimorphism. Grown out hair with sea salt spray tiktokmaxxed, then just train normally. But you can absolutely lose tons of weight. 150-170lbs is ideal for a 6'1 man. It's the typical average weight of all top supermodels at that height.

Girls really don't give a shit about a guy being "built". They just like muscles and not stick insect type shit. The pics I posted are literally ideal if you want girls.

images
This is not better

i'm 5'10.5 and 145 lb :hnghn:

dropping any further seems like a gigantic cope... but maybe ure right

i'm 5'10.5 and 145 lb :hnghn:

dropping any further seems like a gigantic cope... but maybe ure right
It's all subjective/discretionary. Try get a physique like the photos in OP. Don't focus too much on physique. It's all about FACE and femalegaze, even the non-physical femgaze stuff like finding some groups with guys & girls where everyone's single and bluepilled that like playing a certain sport or doing a certain hobby and get to know them, go for drinks a lot and you will get a gf eventually. Blackpill is cope if you don't even meet people or have crippling anxiety due to registering every person that heightmogs you as you walk down the street.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, Tr0ubLe, Yerico7 and 2 others
It's all subjective/discretionary. Try get a physique like the photos in OP. Don't focus too much on physique. It's all about FACE and femalegaze, even the non-physical femgaze stuff like finding some groups with guys & girls where everyone's single and bluepilled that like playing a certain sport or doing a certain hobby and get to know them, go for drinks a lot and you will get a gf eventually. Blackpill is cope if you don't even meet people or have crippling anxiety due to registering every person that heightmogs you as you walk down the street.

yeah, you are right. I need to start being more social. Apply myself, find a hobby to do with other people

• +1
Reactions: hammy5241 and Seth Walsh
What a shitpost. Nobodies gonna pay for that shit

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Because it costs $20-25k per year to source Mounjaro (Tirzepatide).
except generics literally cost $280 for 50mgs.

Can't believe there are people unironically wasting a single dime on peptidesoyences when QsC exists

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and Alexanderr
except generics literally cost $280 for 50mgs.

Can't believe there are people unironically wasting a single dime on peptidesoyences when QsC exists
What is qsc boss

That shit's get seized if it gets sent from China. Can anyone hook me up with a source which ships from inside EU?

Been a secret for so long but no one here is moneymaxxed enough to actually afford it.
didnt @x30001 already talk about this in his q and a thread.

I am x30001 lol.

And just use the search bar. I only think a few things are helpful after like 4+ years.

Methylphenidate
Retin-A
Suncream
Bromantane
Cistanche
Potassium
Dandelion Root Extract
Eyelash serum
Niacinamide
Hairmaxx stuff (the salon guy)
Diet (caloric deficit)
Training for veiny hands and femalegazemaxxing stuff

Fashion actually helps. Baggy clothes, longer hair, clean shaven low bf with clear skin. All pretty basic.

Oh yeah and GHK-cu, VitC, urea stuff like that ofc
How can you use Retin-A and GHK-cu at the same time

Need to implement this thanks

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
didnt @x30001 already talk about this in his q and a thread.
Probably talked about it in that thread too, but this is the first thread I made about Tirz

Selling Tirzepatide 99.9% purity for less than half the retail price. Selling 50mg and 100mg boxes only. DM if interested

• +1
Reactions: Asps12
Semaglutide acts on 1 receptor.
Tirzepatide acts on 2 different receptors. (so yes it is superior)
There is a 3rd one that acts on 3 different receptors and more powerful than Tirzepatide ;)

Tirzepatide acts on 2 receptors. (so yes it is superior)
There is a 3rd one that acts on 3 receptors and more powerful than Tirzepatide ;)
Yep I know. Have you used it?

I'm on 10mg Tirz rn. Will move to 15, maybe 20 before considering the switch to a GGG
Did you get any plateau with Tirz? According to researchs, there is no plateau with the third one.

Did you get any plateau with Tirz? According to researchs, there is no plateau with the third one.
Felt like I was starting to plateau with 5mg (been on that dose since March), so testing 10mg as of this morning. I'll let you know if 10mg plateaus (or when). With 5mg I definitely did after 4 months on the same dose. But I started taking Cistanche as of a few weeks ago which increases test and is a Ghrelin receptor agonist too

• +1
Reactions: zenflix
Felt like I was starting to plateau with 5mg (been on that dose since March), so testing 10mg as of this morning. I'll let you know if 10mg plateaus (or when). With 5mg I definitely did after 4 months on the same dose. But I started taking Cistanche as of a few weeks ago which increases test and is a Ghrelin receptor agonist too
Great let me know about it

• +1
Tirzepatide acts on 2 different receptors. (so yes it is superior)
There is a 3rd one that acts on 3 different receptors and more powerful than Tirzepatide ;)
Retatrutide?

Mounjaro is prescription only in my country. Any alternative ?

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Getting used to fasting or keto-adapted can get you the same results for free. What a cope... I literally lost all interest in food, it doesn't give me any satisfaction anyway. One meal every 1-2 days is enough

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Deleted member 17244
Why isn’t this in BOTB yet mods?

• Love it
from where and who am i supposed to smuggle it ?
Literally the closes country where u can get it shipped to and drive back in, DM op for sourcing

I ordered 10x - 10mg, should be here in a week or so. I'll log my progress, side effects, etc. The reported side effects seem very tame relative to their benefits. If the cost of this gets reduced no doubt this'll be very common in the future.

• Woah
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 29581
I ordered 10x - 10mg, should be here in a week or so. I'll log my progress, side effects, etc. The reported side effects seem very tame relative to their benefits. If the cost of this gets reduced no doubt this'll be very common in the future.
The tiktok shekels are coming in

Been taking it for a week and a half, still waiting for it to build up in my system and really get going. Injected 2.5mg, and afterwards a week or so later 3.5mg. There's certainly appetite suppresion but not to the level I want yet.

Side effects have been minimal. I do notice that I get fuller faster and longer. Digestion also slowed down, so instead of taking a shit nearly every day, I think I only do about every three days now.

I'll make an elaborate thread on my experience using it once I've lost a substantial amount of weight. I think I've only lost maybe 1-2kg thus far and it's probably water weight.

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
Been taking it for a week and a half, still waiting for it to build up in my system and really get going. Injected 2.5mg, and afterwards a week or so later 3.5mg. There's certainly an appetite impression but not to the level I want yet.

Side effects have been minimal. I do notice that I get fuller faster and longer. Digestion also slowed down, so instead of taking a shit ne plarly every day, I think I only do about every three days now.

I'll make an elaborate thread on my experience using it once I've lost a substantial amount of weight. I think I've only lost maybe 1-2kg thus far and it's probably water weight.
tag

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Just put the fork down and save your 25k. It's not sustainable or healthy taking drugs long term anyways. Being natural is best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and autismmaxxer
wouldnt this be unnecessarily dangerous? why cant I just starvemax without drugs?

How many days does a 10 mg pen last before needing to buy another one?

this shitty thread doesnt deserve botb

wouldnt this be unnecessarily dangerous? why cant I just starvemax without drugs?
Just put the fork down and save your 25k. It's not sustainable or healthy taking drugs long term anyways. Being natural is best.
If you can starvemax without drugs, more power to you but there's a reason most people struggle with weight loss. Tirz also has a good safety profile, it's not DNP.
How many days does a 10 mg pen last before needing to buy another one?
Depending on your dosage, best to start low with 1.5mg-2.5mg a week and then titrate up.
In the netherlands it is prized 130 euro, so it would come to about 5k to 7k euro. Not that bad honestly
Compounded vials from China are cheaper (100mg for $300), so don't get scammed by ordering from other places that just get it from China either way and rebrand it.

20230823 190707

Received 2635928873214343

What is my bf%???