Okay. I will give away the last looksmaxxing secret.

Pretty sure my mom buys this off her friend with diabetes, will try to get some for myself

This is cope compared to just getting medically diagnosed with retardation and taking prescribed adderall

Best cheaper alternative?

How about just starving yourself?

6% bf here and barley hollow checks

Its not even that lean

Just fast consistently for a year and you'll gain control of your appetite and sugar cravings.

• +1
Reactions: pagodagu
Great thread

Dual incretins (twincretins)

This is how you get lean even if your genetic base is 15%>.

You can get Vinnie Hacker level lean on a 5mg , 10mg or 15mg dose over the course of 5-12 months depending from where you start.
This is the biggest looksmax. Your appetite will be completely gone. Hunger signals to the brain, gone. No jitteryness like with stims because incretins just get rid of the hunger. You will essentially be able to stick to a diet. Why am I making this public? Because it costs $20-25k per year to source Mounjaro (Tirzepatide).
Benefits
Your face will change and you will lose all facial fat eventually. (Barrett is clearly on Mounjaro for his modelling)
graph8_weighttrendsalldrugs-1024x857.jpg

mounjaroproducesweightloss.jpg

Been a secret for so long but no one here is moneymaxxed enough to actually afford it.

The end result.
IMG_20210623_192922.jpg

manu-1.jpg

6bc347686e7f8fc8c42d8959229fd714.jpg

58c1d3a917b15d5c9d706e67017857fd.png

1c45833faa4205421532660a8203f179.jpg

4c836bfee0f7e14b284cc539c1211f88.jpg

If anyone is interested in learning more and sourcing. PM me.

I might have fucked up. If normies start using Mounjaro, it's over. But I'm banking on the fact that it's too expensive anyway.

Anyway there you go. No more threads about clen, dnp, t3, ephedrine etc... Done all of them in the past. Tirzepatide is the only thing that can get you to sub 9% bodyfat year round and will sharpen all your facial features, give you insane veins on your hands, a v-taper femalegazed body.

Enjoy....

This is unironically the best, most informative thread I've ever made and that included all the <2020 threads combined, even the @x30001 ones
Nigga wrote all that to say “just eat less”

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Yeh you don't need drugs or money to get that just some willpower and work

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Jfl at wanting shortcuts in life instead of working for something

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
Just enjoy the feeling of being hungry th?

Getting used to fasting or keto-adapted can get you the same results for free. What a cope... I literally lost all interest in food, it doesn't give me any satisfaction anyway. One meal every 1-2 days is enough
Gold yet nobody knows about it

You can get Vinnie Hacker level lean on a 5mg , 10mg or 15mg dose over the course of 5-12 months depending from where you start.
This is the biggest looksmax. Your appetite will be completely gone. Hunger signals to the brain, gone. No jitteryness like with stims because incretins just get rid of the hunger. You will essentially be able to stick to a diet. Why am I making this public? Because it costs $20-25k per year to source Mounjaro (Tirzepatide).
Benefits
Your face will change and you will lose all facial fat eventually. (Barrett is clearly on Mounjaro for his modelling)

Been a secret for so long but no one here is moneymaxxed enough to actually afford it.

The end result.
IMG_20210623_192922.jpg

manu-1.jpg

I might have fucked up. If normies start using Mounjaro, it's over. But I'm banking on the fact that it's too expensive anyway.

Anyway there you go. No more threads about clen, dnp, t3, ephedrine etc... Done all of them in the past. Tirzepatide is the only thing that can get you to sub 9% bodyfat year round and will sharpen all your facial features, give you insane veins on your hands, a v-taper femalegazed body.

Enjoy....

This is unironically the best, most informative thread I've ever made and that included all the <2020 threads combined, even the @x30001 ones
jfl have some discipline or semaglutide is way better

Benefits

The end result.
IMG_20210623_192922.jpg

manu-1.jpg

Enjoy....

Yeah but its cheap all over europe, so is this only applicable to Americans.

The issues with dieting below 1000 calories p/day go way beyond just hunger. This drug is good for upcoming movie roles or photoshoots but you shouldn't be eating that little for the rest of your life.

Your test will crash, you will be essentially asexual, no energy, etc...

The issues with dieting below 1000 calories p/day go way beyond just hunger. This drug is good for upcoming movie roles or photoshoots but you shouldn't be eating that little for the rest of your life.

Your test will crash, you will be essentially asexual, no energy, etc...
Smoking that cigarette also lowers T lmao

Smoking that cigarette also lowers T lmao

I don't smoke regularly just thought it was funny. Also it's not just a slight decrease in T, literally ask anyone who has done an actual deep cut to below 10% bf.

I don't smoke regularly just thought it was funny. Also it's not just a slight decrease in T, literally ask anyone who has done an actual deep cut to below 10% bf.
Should i bulk? I have never had any fat on any of my body.

181cm 58 kg (127.868lbs)
holy fucking shit bro yes bulk. You probably are not prone to fat gain so bulk hard as fuck. 3000 calories + strength training 6x week

Ignore the jew diet of chicken and rice. Eat fatty steaks, lots of eggs, mix yogurts with whey and peanut butter, etc...

• +1
Reactions: pagodagu and HTN_Mentalcel
holy fucking shit bro yes bulk. You probably are not prone to fat gain so bulk hard as fuck. 3000 calories + strength training 6x week

Ignore the jew diet of chicken and rice. Eat fatty steaks, lots of eggs, mix yogurts with whey and peanut butter, etc...
What weight should i get to? I grew a few cm the last 2 months so i think im growing.

Benefits

The end result.
IMG_20210623_192922.jpg

manu-1.jpg

Enjoy....

mfs will do anything but be in a caloric deficit

mfs will do anything but be in a caloric deficit
These things are to go from lean to shredded level jfl. If you’re a fat fuck there’s no point using them until you get to like 15 percent bf.

What weight should i get to? I grew a few cm the last 2 months so i think im growing.
I'd say you don't need to worry about that. Bulking will only help you grow taller, too.

just eat big and train 6x a week

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Does it just target fat? I’ve been lifting for 7-8 years so I’ve built a lot of muscle don’t really want to lose much, I am currently 15-16-% bf last time it was checked

Last edited:
Does it just target fat? I’ve been lifting for 7-8 years so I’ve built a lot of muscle don’t really want to lose much, I am currently 15-16-% bf last time it was checked
hop on a quick little ostarine cycle and cut hard. ostarine was literally invented to retain muscle while eating in a hella caloric deficit.

Idk if i can get a reply but i can afford and somehow get my hands on ozempic. Is that efficient?

Legit but not worth the monetary cost.

Hell for 20-25k you could get some work on your face (which will always mog leanmaxxing) and afford a bulk and cut steroid cycle alongside of it...

• +1
Reactions: murdah
It's all subjective/discretionary. Try get a physique like the photos in OP. Don't focus too much on physique. It's all about FACE and femalegaze, even the non-physical femgaze stuff like finding some groups with guys & girls where everyone's single and bluepilled that like playing a certain sport or doing a certain hobby and get to know them, go for drinks a lot and you will get a gf eventually. Blackpill is cope if you don't even meet people or have crippling anxiety due to registering every person that heightmogs you as you walk down the street.
female gaze varies, where im from girls older than 20 always prefer stubble over clean shaven and usually go for built guys

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
female gaze varies, where im from girls older than 20 always prefer stubble over clean shaven and usually go for built guys
Just be a young looking rich looksmaxed Chad who oozes self sufficiency, opportunity and options.

Yeah I agree, a little bit of stubble is definitely more attractive IRL in 2024

• +1
Reactions: wollet2

Benefits

The end result.
IMG_20210623_192922.jpg

manu-1.jpg

Enjoy....

Parents took all my fuckin money

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Yes of course... The thing is if you wanna be leaner and look better WITHOUT losing weight, this doesn't seem to be the way? Basically I want to shed bodyfat while staying the same weight since if I drop lower i will be a skeleton lol
You have to make sacrifices to get where you wanna be. Just lean bulk after its not the end of the world when your extremely skinny but it feels like it when your a high body fat ugly fuck

Enjoy....

Sure I'll try but I'm already at circa 10% bf.

Benefits

The end result.
IMG_20210623_192922.jpg

manu-1.jpg

Enjoy....

my current meds already cut my appetite (side effects) is it useless to take it if you already got 0 appetite?

Delete this before horseface psycho copies and sells it please. Thank you

• So Sad
Reactions: Navnith
my current meds already cut my appetite (side effects) is it useless to take it if you already got 0 appetite?
Yes of course. If you have no appetite then you will lose weight anyway

How much are people paying per 5mg of Tirz at the moment? I think I could easily source it for those interested at the most competitive commercial price