Okay. I will give away the last looksmaxxing secret.

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Dual incretins (twincretins)

This is how you get lean even if your genetic base is 15%>.

You can get Vinnie Hacker level lean on a 5mg , 10mg or 15mg dose over the course of 5-12 months depending from where you start.
This is the biggest looksmax. Your appetite will be completely gone. Hunger signals to the brain, gone. No jitteryness like with stims because incretins just get rid of the hunger. You will essentially be able to stick to a diet. Why am I making this public? Because it costs $20-25k per year to source Mounjaro (Tirzepatide).
Benefits
Your face will change and you will lose all facial fat eventually. (Barrett is clearly on Mounjaro for his modelling)
graph8_weighttrendsalldrugs-1024x857.jpg

mounjaroproducesweightloss.jpg

Been a secret for so long but no one here is moneymaxxed enough to actually afford it.

The end result.
IMG_20210623_192922.jpg

manu-1.jpg

6bc347686e7f8fc8c42d8959229fd714.jpg

58c1d3a917b15d5c9d706e67017857fd.png

1c45833faa4205421532660a8203f179.jpg

4c836bfee0f7e14b284cc539c1211f88.jpg

If anyone is interested in learning more and sourcing. PM me.

I might have fucked up. If normies start using Mounjaro, it's over. But I'm banking on the fact that it's too expensive anyway.

Anyway there you go. No more threads about clen, dnp, t3, ephedrine etc... Done all of them in the past. Tirzepatide is the only thing that can get you to sub 9% bodyfat year round and will sharpen all your facial features, give you insane veins on your hands, a v-taper femalegazed body.

Enjoy....

This is unironically the best, most informative thread I've ever made and that included all the <2020 threads combined, even the @x30001 ones

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, Alt Number 3, WALLSTcel and 71 others
oh... I'm like 10-12% bf but facial features are not sharp. Will this help remove stubborn facial fat?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ALP, adam_ross2549, flxsh and 2 others
Wow, have you used it yourself?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Omen, egiuh, Failedtruecel_ and 6 others
How is this better than semaglutide?

nvm I checked the graph.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Wow, have you used it yourself?
Yes, I still use it. Gymmaxxing + Tirzepatide = tiktok femalegazemaxxed body.

Semaglutide is a lot cheaper and works too but won't completely kill your hunger like Tirzepatide. With Tirz you can maintain sub 10%, 6-pack, insane veins, insanely sharp facial features etc....

Combine that with Retin-A and SPF and you've done most of looksmaxing.

Also, mods please private this thread 😭

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxifier, egiuh, edgemaxx and 21 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Prince88
It's way way way way stronger and gets you to way lower levels of bf to where you get abs, no lower stomach fat, hip fat gone, insane hand and forearm veins, v-taper with veins etc.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Xangsane and igbekele007

Semaglutide is a lot cheaper and works too but won't completely kill your hunger like Tirzepatide. With Tirz you can maintain sub 10%, 6-pack, insane veins, insanely sharp facial features etc....

Thanks so much for sharing this bro.

@defezman look at this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, 5'7 zoomer and Seth Walsh

nvm I checked the graph.
I've used semaglutide too. I don't vouch for anything until I have first hand experience using it for months. Was the same with Retin-A and microneedling, used it for like a year in 2018-2019 until I started talking about it here

• +1
Reactions: igbekele007
@andy9432 @eduardkoopman @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
Thanks so much for sharing this bro.

@defezman look at this
yw but it's gonna be hard to source. 15mg a week works out at about 25k$ per year and models and celebs use it so I don't see off-label or prescription prices dropping soon. People with prescriptions are in shortage because of celebs/models using it.

It's so strong though that you could probably use less than 5mg per week and still see good results. 5mg on peptidesciences coss $160 and that's net of shipping and customs fees. So yeah it's hella expensive but atleast it's not cope like surgeries; even though it costs around the same as 1 Bimax per year cost-wise

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, latincell95, greywind and 2 others
yw but it's gonna be hard to source. 15mg a week works out at about 25k$ per year and models and celebs use it so I don't see off-label or prescription prices dropping soon. People with prescriptions are in shortage because of celebs/models using it.

It's so strong though that you could probably use less than 5mg per week and still see good results. 5mg on peptidesciences coss $160 and that's net of shipping and customs fees. So yeah it's hella expensive but atleast it's not cope like surgeries; even though it costs around the same as 1 Bimax per year cost-wise

Yeah I get you, as with all things looksmaxxing you need the appropriate finances. Still working on that part but this info will be really useful for me later down the line. Especially as I have a very big appetite. Thanks again bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, 5'7 zoomer, Yerico7 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, Deleted member 51465, Tenshi and 9 others
Yeah I get you, as with all things looksmaxxing you need the appropriate finances. Still working on that part but this info will be really useful for me later down the line. Especially as I have a very big appetite. Thanks again bro.
Np man. Being super lean > surgeries. Kinda why I made this thread. Wanted to destroy the "I need double jaw surgery" cope. Most people here would've gotten jaw surgery if they needed it. But no one is getting super lean

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksJourney, BrahminBoss, nordicel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, becomingnearperfect, 5.5psl and 3 others
Great thread, kinda sad it's mostly only available to richcels or famouscels though that kind of keeps it from going viral too :think: :y'all:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Seth Walsh
If you're already close to underweight this is not a good idea to take though, no? Maybe I misunderstand, but it's not thermogenic / fat burning, it just supresses appetite?

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok

You can get Vinnie Hacker level lean on a 5mg , 10mg or 15mg dose over the course of 5-12 months depending from where you start.
This is the biggest looksmax. Your appetite will be completely gone. Hunger signals to the brain, gone. No jitteryness like with stims because incretins just get rid of the hunger. You will essentially be able to stick to a diet. Why am I making this public? Because it costs $20-25k per year to source Mounjaro (Tirzepatide).
Benefits
Your face will change and you will lose all facial fat eventually. (Barrett is clearly on Mounjaro for his modelling)

Been a secret for so long but no one here is moneymaxxed enough to actually afford it.

The end result.
IMG_20210623_192922.jpg

manu-1.jpg

I might have fucked up. If normies start using Mounjaro, it's over. But I'm banking on the fact that it's too expensive anyway.

Anyway there you go. No more threads about clen, dnp, t3, ephedrine etc... Done all of them in the past. Tirzepatide is the only thing that can get you to sub 9% bodyfat year round and will sharpen all your facial features, give you insane veins on your hands, a v-taper femalegazed body.

Enjoy....

This is unironically the best, most informative thread I've ever made and that included all the <2020 threads combined, even the @x30001 ones
I eat once a day and I do not lose any weight.

If you're already close to underweight this is not a good idea to take though, no? Maybe I misunderstand, but it's not thermogenic / fat burning, it just supresses appetite?
You can always be leaner, look better

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, ngblz, Marsiere214 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Bloatedindeed
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
over for my 555 jewros salary per month

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, socialcel, latincell95 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, 147 and Seth Walsh
My mom said if I lose any more weight I'ma be a skeleton but she doesn't understand the jaw GAINZ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ilovenicotine, Chadliter, LooksThinker and 4 others
My mom said if I lose any more weight I'ma be a skeleton but she doesn't understand the jaw GAINZ
If you have to lose weight (unless morbidly obese) then you don't have a jaw in the first place.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: czechsubhuman, LooksThinker, shieldzz and 3 others
Don't have time for it. It's okay. I'll lose weight in a concentration camp.
how do you not have the time for it? its only 1 hour a day 5 days a week.

Or just fast. Free and you don't have to inject chemical garbage.

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Deleted member 22354
Okay good luck getting to 7-8% bf femalegazemaxxed year round without losing your mind from the hunger

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and LooksJourney
Can you give me a source for this?

I totally agree. For me, the possible harm greatly exceeds the benefit and especially since keto, if and animal based diet will also do the job.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Can you give me a source for this?

I totally agree. For me, the possible harm greatly exceeds the benefit and especially since keto, if and animal based diet will also do the job.
peptidesciences.com

i mean for this quote, bc its not true based on my knowledge:
Personal anecdote. I am naturally fat but Tizepatide is the only thing that could get me super lean. I've tried DNP, clen, everything else

@Seth Walsh you are a fool. Even if you suppress your hunger you will tank your testosterone levels if you stay that low year round.

• +1
Reactions: N1666, karbo, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
oh... I'm like 10-12% bf but facial features are not sharp. Will this help remove stubborn facial fat?
how do you know you are 11% bf?

it's not true, nor fact. that you don't have time to put on some muscle. Since you have time to post here. Than you also have time to lift up weights.
I've lifted 1kg weights for 1 year straight. Didn't get any gains.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, RichardSpencel, RopeMaxxed and 2 others
Wow some good advice, what are the side effects of this drug?

If you have to lose weight (unless morbidly obese) then you don't have a jaw in the first place.
eh still better than being fat with no jaw

Jfl spending 20k on this shit when all you need is coffee.
I got this lean by using coffee to supress appetite.

Attachments

• IMG20220620172547.jpg
    IMG20220620172547.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, latincell95, Moggedbyevery1 and 5 others

Benefits

The end result.
IMG_20210623_192922.jpg

manu-1.jpg

Enjoy....

whats your opinion on semaglutide vs tirzepatide? also, wasnt there thyroid cancer associated with glp1s?

What's a femalegazemaxxed body?

Is there anything to increase appetite to gain weight?

Np man. Being super lean > surgeries. Kinda why I made this thread. Wanted to destroy the "I need double jaw surgery" cope. Most people here would've gotten jaw surgery if they needed it. But no one is getting super lean
You can't tell a recessed fag to lean down he will look even more subhuman

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe