Im ending my neet status end of the month

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
sad tbh i thought i was different like everyone else

in highschool 90% of cucks cope by muh im gonna decide later muh muh
but once they graduate they have no life plans maybe some will go to college just to waste another 4 years down the drain

i will work at construction probably for slavery times amount of money, what can i do? should i rot online more?

should i keep "LoOkSmAxXinG"? we will never achieve the required looks to earn money from it.

maybe next year i will try to go illegally in usa or apply to decent university

@TraumatisedOgre @Monk @Proex

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 9380, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 11 others
fakecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and goat2x
nice

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and goat2x
i dont even need money

the money i will get is basically useless low amount for insane amount of work rate but what can i do
literally nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
i dont even need money

the money i will get is basically useless low amount for insane amount of work rate but what can i do
literally nothing
get a nice body

• +1
Reactions: goat2x

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and goat2x
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
2x bw bench press w being natty

• +1
What psl are you?

• +1
sad tbh i thought i was different like everyone else

in highschool 90% of cucks cope by muh im gonna decide later muh muh
but once they graduate they have no life plans maybe some will go to college just to waste another 4 years down the drain

i will work at construction probably for slavery times amount of money, what can i do? should i rot online more?

should i keep "LoOkSmAxXinG"? we will never achieve the required looks to earn money from it.

maybe next year i will try to go illegally in usa or apply to decent university

@TraumatisedOgre @Monk @Proex
So u trully live in Mexico.

Well u have to leave that place if u want to have more opportunities....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
That should be enough to enjoy life i think not sure tho
Nah not really , you have to be chad to be on ezy mode

if you are norman you still have to work etc like incels but you wont be handicapped

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 11053
Nah not really , you have to be chad to be on ezy mode

if you are norman you still have to work etc like incels but you wont be handicapped
Do something interest you rn even slightly?

• +1
Do something interest you rn even slightly?
Yes but its nearly irrelevant

i need to like 100% move from my country to earn decent living

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
Good luck bro.I might be getting a part time job too I believe by the end of this year

• +1
Yes but its nearly irrelevant

i need to like 100% move from my country to earn decent living
Move from your country then but dont waste too much time doing things that don't interest you, i dont know what you did in high school but if you got no plans rn its probably cause you did thing that didn't interest you during those years.

• +1
Move from your country then but dont waste too much time doing things that don't interest you, i dont know what you did in high school but if you got no plans rn its probably cause you did thing that didn't interest you during those years.
ye bro i did but which system requries a 13 year old to decide his career

• +1
  • +1
You did thing that interested you?
No my parents chose it for me without looking into it

it was like a mechanic school but they thought it has decent like normie subject education aswell but it turned out to be false

• +1
You from Mexico? What are you gonna do in the U.S.?

• +1
You from Mexico? What are you gonna do in the U.S.?
organize my own cartel

im not from mexico my parents already immigrated to eu country but to a shit one sadly

No my parents chose it for me without looking into it

it was like a mechanic school but they thought it has decent like normie subject education aswell but it turned out to be false
Tbh i think you're parents didn't knew you well and they should've asked you what you like and what you wanted to do and i don't mean what job you want cause that's too much pressure a 13 yo kid can't know that

• +1
I wanna go to usa too ngl just yolo there without knowing everyone and starting on my own

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and goat2x
ur in mexico
be the new generation drug lord brah

• JFL
I chose vocational electrician/automation installer so yeah

• So Sad
Cause i got in similar situations i didn't really know what i wanted to do back then but i remember that there was clearly things that interested me more than others things and i should have focused on that not on the future its impossible for to predict it at this age.

• +1
Those things are in the past tbh can't do nothing about it and your situation ain't that bad. Leave your country, make money and do things that you like.

• +1
organize my own cartel

im not from mexico my parents already immigrated to eu country but to a shit one sadly
If you're not South of the border then how do you plan on getting to the U.S. illegally?

• +1
Tbh i think you're parents didn't knew you well and they should've asked you what you like and what you wanted to do and i don't mean what job you want cause that's too much pressure a 13 yo kid can't know that
No they knew its a mechanical school but they thought the education is decent there but it wasnt

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 11053 and 1 other person
Cause i got in similar situations i didn't really know what i wanted to do back then but i remember that there was clearly things that interested me more than others things and i should have focused on that not on the future its impossible for to predict it at this age.
ye facts bro

• +1
what will u do now

• JFL
what will u do now
I will probably get a shit job for the rest of my life and wait for death if i have the strength to wait for this long

• +1
I will probably get a shit job for the rest of my life and wait for death if i have the strength to wait for this long
where are u from

• +1
  • +1