• So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Jungcuck, fukmylyf and 5 others
:cry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• So Sad
i had quit smoking weed for a month, i went to work, found a girl who liked me. i gained weight my life was on track until she dumped me and turns out she was just using me.
i'm smoking weed as speak rn

• So Sad
Reactions: pig_face, ReadBooksEveryday and wsada
i had quit smoking weed for a month, i went to work, found a girl who liked me. i gained weight my life was on track until she dumped me and turns out she was just using me.
While you were together you gained weight? Bro.. never do that. you need to be improving or staying baseline. Never let guard down

• So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
While you were together you gained weight? Bro.. never do that. you need to be improving or staying baseline. Never let guard down
Heโ€™s auschwitz cel apparently so thatโ€™s a good thing

Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

had quit smoking weed for a month, i went to work, found a girl who liked me. i gained weight my life was on track until she dumped me and turns out she was just using me.
i'm smoking weed as speak
so sad but i dont give a flying fuck

• JFL
Sorry to hear that fella.
Carry on with the weight gain

if he was very skinny lanky gaining weight is an improvement

though aesthetically it would be better if it was in a clean bulk whilst doing sports/lifting weights

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
gaining weight for me is a good thing, im 55k skeleton

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, humanoidsub7 and Alt Number 3
Damn. I been smoking crazy for the past two weeks but imma put that shit down soon....... I think